spots after pregnancy

fangfangl

hello,

I noticed I was getting dark skin spots a few months into my first pregnancy and was hoping they would fade after childbirth. Unfortunately, they did not!

I tried a few creams and lotions, but they were just so-so. The dark colouration stayed although faded a little bit.

I'm now into my second, and a feeling I'm going through the same cycle again. I don't want to go through laser treatments, and hoping for some "natural" remedies...

Has anyone any experience with this?

Thanks!

Hi Fang. I also had problems with pigmentation. My sister had it worse, even though her doctor gave her some creams for melasma. We basically have sensitive skin since young. We have tried different natural or organic remedies, and also taking some supplements for skin lightening whitening from aesthetic clinics after we stopped nursing. There are a few brands out there like Pynocare, Evanessence, Crystal, etc. I personally like those with Pine Bark Extract coz sometimes my face gets a bit hyper-sensitivity nowadays.

Last edited:
We basically have sensitive skin since young. We have tried different natural or organic remedies, and also taking some supplements for skin lightening whitening from aesthetic clinics after we stopped nursing. There are a few brands out there like Pynocare, Evanessence, Crystal, etc. I personally like those with Pine Bark Extract coz sometimes my face gets a bit hyper-sensitivity nowadays.

thanks! do you know where i can get in Singapore? Yeah, I have quite sensitive skin also so don't want to use skin peels and lasers :D

Last edited:

Back