Clomid tablet

37.6 is considered high toO!
20 and above is considered good;)

But 110 is super high. I wonder how they check on this Ma. Anyway this mth I know I never ov. No sign also. N I use LH strip too. It was very light. So the result is kanna expected.

Hope this time is late ovulate.

U mean U took 7cycle of clomid still not pregnant?

IUI Is must injection to ovulate the egg one right?
Yup, still not a single bfp. Among the 7, some were with IUI, 1 with puregon injection also.

So going for a 8th one. I asked the doc if it's ok to do so many cycles, answer is yes, and my lining is still ok to continue with this treatment.

Yup, still not a single bfp. Among the 7, some were with IUI, 1 with puregon injection also.

So going for a 8th one. I asked the doc if it's ok to do so many cycles, answer is yes, and my lining is still ok to continue with this treatment.

Clomid with injection?

Which gynea U go to?

Clomid with injection?

Which gynea U go to?
Yeah, 50mg clomid plus 50IU puregon, stopped after 5 days and cycle aborted.

That was my previous gynae, private prac and her clinic in gleneagles. I've switched to NUH after that.

Hi mqiu
I m on 5mg 1st cycle of Letrozole (femara)
After 4 failed clomid cycle & gg for blood test on 16th. Not sure if I ovulated but it seems less side effects for me. How about u?
I just feel v tired from.mid day onwards. ..
Hi joyousbb and mqiu, any good news so far by taking letrozole? I was prescribed letrozole as well because I experienced a lot of side effects while taking chlomid. So the gynea prescribed me letrozole instead. And also heard that the possibility of having birth defects is higher than taking clomid? Is that true??

Hi joyousbb and mqiu, any good news so far by taking letrozole? I was prescribed letrozole as well because I experienced a lot of side effects while taking chlomid. So the gynea prescribed me letrozole instead. And also heard that the possibility of having birth defects is higher than taking clomid? Is that true??
Hi jmhope

How r u getting along with letrozole?
Any good news?;)

Hi jmhope

How r u getting along with letrozole?
Any good news?;)

Hi joyousbb,

As of now I still haven't started taking the letrozole yet. Cos we're going for a trip soon :p How bout you? Any good news? Or any others have good news to share? :)

Back