Any private investigator to recommended?

Hi Janey09

My husband had file divorce and I'm not sure what to do. I have 3 young kids, age 3,7 & 10 and am not working as I have to look after them.

Your case sounds a little urgent and exception since is your husband filing divorce on you. It is never me to encourage anyone to option for divorce.

Probably other members here can advice you further. :)

Last edited:

Dr Tooth

Tks ... you are so kind but I had tried. I'm not successful of which reasons i can't reveal as it's very personal.

Hi Moolilly

I had PM you the options and fyi...having pictures of adultery really doesn't mean Judge will make him pay you more maintenance or alimony as judge will review Direct n Indirect Contributions of both husband n wife.

I wish to bring to everyone's attention a certain persona here is telling a bunch of lies... right Gladjo ? I believe Janey09 must have hate you alot. How much you making telling lies about everyone who wants a PI ? Am so sick ...am here having a problem and these type of people exist here. Am out of here...period!

Gladjo, tks sis ...

I wish to bring to everyone's attention a certain persona here is telling a bunch of lies... right Gladjo ? I believe Janey09 must have hate you alot. How much you making telling lies about everyone who wants a PI ? Am so sick ...am here having a problem and these type of people exist here. Am out of here...period!

Gladjo, tks sis ...
Really. U both are just play acting here. Claiming to be needing PI here. Asking question for her to ask. Sick!

wow...what's happening yo...

hey, I caught my wife with another man...not sure if I should engage PI or divorce .. I mean divorce is last option but as a guy, I don't want to loose my house and kids to that bitch. Any experience to share.

I notice there are certain ppl going accusing of other earning money from pi recommendation. But she herself is the actual person with some motives n this moonlily might be another identity she use

wow...what's happening yo...

hey, I caught my wife with another man...not sure if I should engage PI or divorce .. I mean divorce is last option but as a guy, I don't want to loose my house and kids to that bitch. Any experience to share.
If u know can u as a man take it if she is seeing another man. Long term will cause u more stress

Hmm... cute ... hahah...carry on Betrayed n Janey09 ... interesting ... moonlilly came back fm states sometime ago n we had lost contact for years..so big deal ..the world is this small.

Oh my dear, the one who say whole world is lying except her is back again. And even worse, her cousins just back from states n having married problem

Yes. And she going ard whole forum saying pi evidence cannot be strong to be use in court n all lawyer are sucking money but she recommending pi n lawyer. So who is the liars

I seriously think this person gadjio have some bad past, she seem to hate the whole justice system except these who are her friend. Really doubtful on her truth motive

I think you women bo lao ...hey ganging up attack or what ...go get a life. Geez ... LOL

Nobody believes anybody here la...wake up...it's ' forum' and just sharing... can't you girls be civilize. Women !!

wah...I am surprise by above exchanges. Oh dear.

gladjo, please PM me your PI.

Sorry Margret, tks for your recommendation. Really appreciate.

Hi people, I'm looking for a reliable and trustable PI who don't charge so high. I'm pregnant right now and not working. Can pm me the PI contact?

hi all, just to share. I have used two PI b4. The 1st one i find from the strait times, a indian PI, before engagemnet they promised me many things, but didn't deliver what they promised.

Lucky, one of the mummy here introduce a PI she use before. The second one there were vast differences, they told me things they can and can't do. They only get me those things which can be used in court.

If any of u want the PI contacts, can email me

Hi Margret,

Few years ago I've engaged a freelance PI & he was "exposed" while trailing my husband. Now I need a reliable PI, would appreciate very much if you can PM me the contact & costs. Tks!

hi all, i ask for a PI's recommenaton last month. there were many response.
i managed to get a very good one recommened by one of the mummy here. My case was conculded within 2 weeks.

Anyone i wish to highlight a mummy with the user name as Nicolelimwy. She tried to recommend a PI .I did my research and discovered Joaries40 previously informed the PI had cheated her of her money and disapeared. anyway the pi pm me with his email, [email protected], i ask him which company is he from? and whether he is licensed? Then ther was no more response him.
https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/cheated-spouse.4099/page-8#post-8461874

after further serach then i found out tat it is related to another cheating case
https://singaporemotherhood.com/for...-gt-scam-by-a-member-id-of-bel91bel91.195070/

this guy is lurking in this forum. suprising after 2 years the police have not got him.

i managed to get a very good one recommened by one of the mummy here. My case was conculded within 2 weeks.

Anyone i wish to highlight a mummy with the user name as Nicolelimwy. She tried to recommend a PI .I did my research and discovered Joaries40 previously informed the PI had cheated her of her money and disapeared. anyway the pi pm me with his email, [email protected], i ask him which company is he from? and whether he is licensed? Then ther was no more response him.
https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/cheated-spouse.4099/page-8#post-8461874

after further serach then i found out tat it is related to another cheating case
https://singaporemotherhood.com/for...-gt-scam-by-a-member-id-of-bel91bel91.195070/

this guy is lurking in this forum. suprising after 2 years the police have not got him.
That's good info.
I feel u should highlights this to the administrator or the victims so justice can be done.
They are so daring still to be around. Hope no more victim.

we should highlight this kind of con man.

i have pm u the PI's contact.

Hi Wendy, can you pm me your PI's contact. Are u able to give an estimate on how much u spend for the PI svc? I suspect my husband is having an affair. I would like to gather some evidence to put up a divorce case. I'm tired of his lies as this is the 3rd time that happened in last 17 years I know him. Needed to get a closure and move in with life and my 2 kids. Thank u.

hi mummies, Recently thru a recommendation from a mummy in the forum, i engaged a private investigator.

He was professional and really clear my doubts about PI. He gather evidence for me within my budget and the best is getting the job done. If any mummies needs a PI, pls PM me. I strongly recommend the PI.
Hi Wendy, can you PM me the contact for PI?

hi mummies, Recently thru a recommendation from a mummy in the forum, i engaged a private investigator.

He was professional and really clear my doubts about PI. He gather evidence for me within my budget and the best is getting the job done. If any mummies needs a PI, pls PM me. I strongly recommend the PI.

Hi Wendy,

Can you PM me the contact number for your PI?

Thank you.

hi karen, I have a contact of a good and relable PI.

He was recommend to me by a mummy from the forum. I am very grateful to him for helping during those difficult time. He help me got the evidence and counsel me on what to do.

If u are interested PM me.

Hi Margret,

Can You PM me the contact number for your PI?

Thank you.

should anyone wish to employ me to keep a tab on your hubby do let me know.

Worked before in a PI agency but havent been in touch of the trade been awhile.

I am not licensed but willing to give you a foc consulation. Feel free to pm me for a no obligated discussion.

I am not licensed but willing to give you a foc consulation. Feel free to pm me for a no obligated discussion.
hI, jonliveitup. I need some advise if PI can help on the matter. Please pm me. thank you.

U should know its illegal to do investigation without a licence.

No sure wat a unlicensed pi can do for u. Better get a genuine n licensed pi
Thank you for your advise. Really appreciate.
I would like to just get advise if PI can help to trace back the affair happen last year.
But i dont have much details to provide for PI.
Therefore just wonder if worth getting a PI.
If anyone has a good & cheap PI can introduce and pm me. Thanks again.

How to trace back affair. We can't turn back the clock.
Anyway, what u wan to look for is not cheap PI. But afforable and trustworthy PI. There are many con using cheap PI as trick and con people of money.
Better look for licensed PI n pay a bit more.

How to trace back affair. We can't turn back the clock.
Anyway, what u wan to look for is not cheap PI. But afforable and trustworthy PI. There are many con using cheap PI as trick and con people of money.
Better look for licensed PI n pay a bit more.
Yup agreed. I guess not knowing the truth is a metal torture too. Not wanting to turn back the clock but need to weight is it worth to continue.
Hope to get good PI.

No sure wat a unlicensed pi can do for u. Better get a genuine n licensed pi

Unlicensed pi but i have been under the wing of one of the PI agency for 3 years.

Moreover, you aren't in the trade thus i bet you do not know that many of us are never licensed (only the owner has acquired the necessary license to set up the company).

Unlicensed pi but i have been under the wing of one of the PI agency for 3 years.

Moreover, you aren't in the trade thus i bet you do not know that many of us are never licensed (only the owner has acquired the necessary license to set up the company).
I am not in this trade but I did my own research when engaging a pi. Every individual is suppose to be licensed, n even that u don't hv how to qualify to be a pi.
Anyway, if u dont work under a company, who or where are we going to look for if u don't perform or run away?
I advice u, don't do anything illegal, since u used to work with a pi firm u should know its illegal to do investigation without a licence.

Maybe u wan to know which company u from? At least we will know u capable or not

Spirited away... by a parent
Source
Straits Times
Date
02 Apr 2017
Author
Theresa Tan

Court proposes new rules to prevent divorcing parents from fleeing Singapore with children

When parents divorce, the children suffer - sometimes to the extent of being spirited out of Singapore by one parent and never seeing the other again.

The authorities are now planning to introduce new legislation to stop such "parental child abductions" that happen when some marriages crumble, The Sunday Times has learnt.

It will empower agencies such as the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) to stop a parent, who has been prohibited by a court order from taking the child out of the country, from leaving Singapore with the child, a Family Justice Courts (FJC) spokesman told The Sunday Times. Those who defy court orders will be caught by the authorities at the checkpoints, she added.

Currently under the Women's Charter, it is an offence for a person to take a child, who is under a custody order or a care and control order, out of Singapore, without the written consent of both parents or the court's consent. Those found guilty can be fined up to $5,000 or jailed for up to a year or both.

The proposed "stop order legislation" may involve amending several laws involving the custody of children and immigration laws or the enactment of a new law, the spokesman said. The FJC is now working with the relevant agencies on details, such as the timelines for legislative changes and implementation.

This new law will effectively plug a current loophole in the system, family lawyers said.

Under today's system, parents can apply for a court order to prevent the other parent from leaving Singapore with the children without the consent of the applicant or the court.

Yet, there have been at least a few cases when parents still managed to leave Singapore with their kids, despite being prohibited by the courts from doing so, family lawyers interviewed said.

Lawyer Ivan Cheong said he has had three such cases in the past four years. The court order, he noted, is served on the parent who is obliged to obey it. But, it is not served on the ICA to stop the parent from leaving with the child.

Hence, the proposed law will ensure that all the relevant agencies are notified and empowered to stop the parent from leaving Singapore with the children, if there is a court order, he said.

An ICA spokesman told The Sunday Times that it is working with the FJC on the stop order legislation. The move comes as more Singaporeans are marrying - and divorcing - foreigners. Last year, 40 per cent of divorces under the Women's Charter, or about 2,500 divorces, involved at least one foreigner. This is up from 31 per cent or about 1,900 divorces in 2011.

While presenting the FJC's workplans in February, its Presiding Judge Valerie Thean highlighted the need to develop infrastructure to support the rule of law in cross-border disputes, given the growing number of divorces involving foreigners. She said: "The stakes for parents are extremely high in these cases. Whichever way the court decides, one parent would invariably be physically separated from their children across frontiers.

"With the ease of international travel, otherwise law-abiding parents often feel compelled to take the law into their own hands."

Lawyers say parents who snatch their child away do so for various reasons. For example, they may be abused by their spouses or they felt alone and miserable in their marriages and wanted to go home. Or, they were afraid they would lose their children after the divorce.

But the consequences of such a move can be "serious, long-term and irreversible" for the children, Judge Thean said. She cited overseas research that showed many suffered serious mental health woes such as depression, post-traumatic stress and psychotic episodes, even into their adulthood, as a result of being abducted by a parent when they were children.

Lawyer Poonam Mirchandani said: "Parental child abduction is the worst form of alienation of a parent from his or her child. It has adverse effects on both the left-behind parent and the abducted child."

40%

Of divorces under the Women's Charter last year involved at least one foreigner, up from 31 per cent in 2011

$5k

Those found guilty of taking a child, who is under a custody order or a care and control order, out of Singapore, without the written consent of both parents or the court's consent can be fined up to this amount or jailed for up to a year or both

Last edited:

Back