Is the husband flirting with others behind my back?

is the husband trying to flirt?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

marimino

Hi

I saw this conversation between the husband and a so called acquaintance and felt rather uncomfortable reading it. I thought it was a little overly friendly, almost on the verge of flirting. I don't want to be overly sensitive but my intuition calls out to me that he is trying to solicit for some kind of attention from the other person in an indirect way. I would have never responded in this manner to a work acquaintance of the opposite sex unless I am interested to get to know the person better.

Would appreciate some views. Thanks.

Here's the conversation:-

The Husband: Am at Aston's

Female Work Aquaintance (FWA):
Pls start eating first! Oops, I just realized I am wearing one of my client's lanyard. I know the companies share a lot of clients amongst themselves, but in case you noticed the name, I hope you would keep to yourself pls. Thanks and coffee on me next time!

The Husband: I thought you were wearing a D lanyard? Looks like I should have paid more attention :0) I'll hold you to that coffee.

FWA:

I don't quite get it. What's suspicious about this? That he should have paid more attention? Which was a response to "but in case you noticed the name, I hope you would keep to yourself pls."?

eh i don't understand the conversation as well... what is so special about this convo to raise suspicions ?

R u suspecting the D lanyard to be her bra size? The message seems truncated. What was fwa's reply?

sorry, whats so suspicious about the conversation? a bit confusing to us.
i find it quite okay ah. friend to friend may have some friendly banter, cannot be all logical and structural like

hi. i have taken note of your conversation.
your free coffee offer is noted.
thank you.

perhaps you can rest assured more that its just a simple conversation. =)

sorry, whats so suspicious about the conversation? a bit confusing to us.
i find it quite okay ah. friend to friend may have some friendly banter, cannot be all logical and structural like

hi. i have taken note of your conversation.
your free coffee offer is noted.
thank you.

perhaps you can rest assured more that its just a simple conversation. =)
Hi Sassynsweet
When u see a male & female together for meal usually u will think they r couple.
There r male & female...why only female?
Personally feel a married person shld refrain meeting opp sex as feeling may develope esp the person is attractive.
Even if they r colleague surely there r other ppl why only 2 of them?

If u feel it ok for ur hub to behave this then go ahead.

marimino
Please stick to ur thinking or intuition cos nobody is gg to be responsible if ur hub develop feelings

I will ask & check the reason why if they r doing often will advise him to distance as feeling will develope.
Of course end of the day if he treasure ur r.s he will do it but if he insist to meet her that is nothing u can do - cant possible follow him

Fr this link : 10 text man shldnt send
https://familyshare.com/24940/7-texts-a-married-man-should-never-send

6. Responding to a flirty text from any woman (besides your wife)
If a woman initiates the conversation, block her. Nothing good can come from responding.

7. Flirting at all (even as a joke)
Inside jokes should be kept between you and your wife. There is no room to be texting inside jokes to another woman.

10. Texting a female co-worker about anything besides work

No matter who it is, no matter how impossible it seems to ever have an affair, don't enter this territory. When you're married, you have to set boundaries with the other women you interact with. You possibly spend more time with your co-worker than with your wife. Developing an inappropriate relationship can be so easy. If you have to text a female co-worker, make sure it's only for the right reasons (i.e. about work).

sometimes you dont wanna think too much even tho its hard but i feel need to talk to him more maybe he could use some attention from you?

Fr this link : 10 text man shldnt send
https://familyshare.com/24940/7-texts-a-married-man-should-never-send

6. Responding to a flirty text from any woman (besides your wife)
If a woman initiates the conversation, block her. Nothing good can come from responding.

7. Flirting at all (even as a joke)
Inside jokes should be kept between you and your wife. There is no room to be texting inside jokes to another woman.

10. Texting a female co-worker about anything besides work

No matter who it is, no matter how impossible it seems to ever have an affair, don't enter this territory. When you're married, you have to set boundaries with the other women you interact with. You possibly spend more time with your co-worker than with your wife. Developing an inappropriate relationship can be so easy. If you have to text a female co-worker, make sure it's only for the right reasons (i.e. about work).

I agreed with you.

Point 6. If a woman start sending these mean she is trying to hint the guy

Point 10. Yes 99% of us are spending more time with our co worker than our family. Developing an inappropriate relationship is so easy but we must know how to control ourselves and draw the line.

Back