TTC - Trying to Conceive 2017

Halo everyone, i've been trying to conceive for 3 years plus, still trying for my 1st child. I had 1 successful SO-IUI last year Sept but ended up MC. Yesterday just did my 3rd SO-IUI. Fail my 2nd SO-IUI. Hai, praying hard that this time i will be successful.

It's a really tough journey on this road to conceive. I am begining to give up hope if this time my cycle fail. Hai.

Hi all,

Had been inactive in this forum for quite sometime. Have been ttc since mid 2015 till now. Had 1 ectopic before...now still trying

My period is late for this cycle by 4 days...v unusual as my period is pretty on time. Hope there is good news this time round..all the best to all!

Hello all, been TTC for 3 years plus before I gave birth last month to a baby girl.
Tried TCM, acupuncture, IUI, injections etc.. before I started conceive massage and after 3 cycles I finally succeeded naturally...

pm me if u wanna try the conceive massage with my masseur

No Comm for posting this, but just wanna share my experience and that it's Not impossible... just need Alota patience and determination

Hello all, been TTC for 3 years plus before I gave birth last month to a baby girl.
Tried TCM, acupuncture, IUI, injections etc.. before I started conceive massage and after 3 cycles I finally succeeded naturally...

No Comm for posting this, but just wanna share my experience and that it's Not impossible... just need Alota patience and determination

Hi im keen. would like to find out the price for the massage ? the location ?

Hi.. pm me as well.. thanks!

Pm me as well. Thks!

Hi Dear, can PM me the contact for the massage as well. Thank you.

Hi, I am interested to know more. Can PM me?

Hi babe, why don't you share the details here so all who are interested can see, thanks!

Can pm me the details ?thanks

Congratulations. Thank you for sharing. Pls pm me the contact.

Hi baby1234,
I started visiting this gynae at TMC since last Sept. Did a series of tests. Initially found 3 small polyps which the doc said no need to remove. Last scan in early March found the polyps disappeared but he said found a bigger cyst, referred me to Dr THH at KKH. It's a waiting game for this whole process..

Yeah it's a whole lot of waiting around for test results etc but I always give myself a "break" during these periods. As in I dun expect myself to fall pregnant while I'm still trying to solve these health issues. Of course if I do it will be the greatest blessing but I try not to give myself so much pressure. Will your cyst affect fertility? R u gg to remove it?

My hubby gotten his sperm analysis results back and it's not very good. He dare not tell me for an entire week! After he finally told me, both of us were very emotional.. :( But at least we know part of the problem now.. will pick up our spirits and continue to solve the underlying problem and hope we will be given the chance to be parents soon :)

Yeah it's a whole lot of waiting around for test results etc but I always give myself a "break" during these periods. As in I dun expect myself to fall pregnant while I'm still trying to solve these health issues. Of course if I do it will be the greatest blessing but I try not to give myself so much pressure. Will your cyst affect fertility? R u gg to remove it?

My hubby gotten his sperm analysis results back and it's not very good. He dare not tell me for an entire week! After he finally told me, both of us were very emotional.. :( But at least we know part of the problem now.. will pick up our spirits and continue to solve the underlying problem and hope we will be given the chance to be parents soon :)
Hi baby1234,
Dr said not recommended cos near ovary, may affect IVF if needed. Going to try IUI and see how it goes.
I think it is common to have less optimum SA results due to the stress we are facing.. maybe can ask your hubby to eat some supplements.

Hi all, menses came and starting new cycle. May I know if I drink the red dates and wolf berries to build lining.. which part of my cycle do I drink?

Hi, i am new to this forum too. I will be having my first visit to KkH today, wanted to try on IVF. Though abit clueless of what is needed to be done, but just have to try it out.

Hi all, menses came and starting new cycle. May I know if I drink the red dates and wolf berries to build lining.. which part of my cycle do I drink?

You can drink this everyday as it helps to warm the womb... Red bean soup can be drank after menses ended to help build lining.

Hi Ladies,

Anyone know what is the difference in pricing in doing IVF as a Private patient in KKH versus IVF as a subsidised patient? Anyone is seeing Dr. Sadhana at KKH? Monday will be my first appt with her. Dunno what to expect but hope all goes well.

Hi Ladies,

Anyone know what is the difference in pricing in doing IVF as a Private patient in KKH versus IVF as a subsidised patient? Anyone is seeing Dr. Sadhana at KKH? Monday will be my first appt with her. Dunno what to expect but hope all goes well.
I'm not sure abt the pricing. Mine is under private with Dr Sadhana. Every appointment for consultation I've been paying 100+.

Thanks Adlina. How is Dr Sadhana? Does she rush to see patients? Any ideas of her IVF successes?
Hmmm if you ask me, she is a soft spoken doctor and will advice you wats best for you. At the same time, she will also try to work things out for you. But I feel she is not very specific at times when I compared her with my previous private gynae. She doesnt really explain in details.

Hi. I am interested. Please pm me the details. Thanks

Hi all. I have been ttc more than 3 years with all test results normal for both me and hubby. Can anyone recommend a acupuncturist for fertility? I would like to try that as well. If anyone has success with acupuncture please share your story for motivation. :)

Hi all. I have been ttc more than 3 years with all test results normal for both me and hubby. Can anyone recommend a acupuncturist for fertility? I would like to try that as well. If anyone has success with acupuncture please share your story for motivation. :)

Hihi... Dr Zou at AMK specializes in fertility acupuncture, you may try that!

Hi Hi,

@STJ2017, Why don't you share the information here since most of us are interested about it... is it a full body massage or just tummy? the massager goes to your place?

Back