Aug 2017 Mummies

Hi everyone, sorry for the belated adds to recent requests. If I have missed out any requests, do prompt me again :p

If I have replied email invite sent in FB, pls check ur email account tagged to ur FB account for the invite. If you don't receive, pls check ur FB settings before requesting again.

Pls contact admins, lainelaine or soappy or me if you have any further questions. Thanks

Hihi, can I check if u added me? My fb name is Yen Chen Yeo. Thanks!

Aug mommies who are interested in joining FB group, pls provide both ur FB name n email address to facilitate our adding. Thanks.

Last edited:
Anybody feel the baby kicking already? First time mummy so I can't differentiate if it's just my internal organs getting pushed ard, gas, uterus stretching or it's the baby movements.. cos when gynae do scan, the baby is always sleeping and refuse to shift to better position despite it getting prod by gynae. Started at wk 17 with light tapping movements once or twice. But this wk it became more frequent and more obvious... sometimes at quite predicted timing like after bkfast, before lunch( as if telling me it's time for lunch) or when I shift position when sleeping.

Hi,

I have recently got bitten by an Aedes mosquito..so worry about the Zika virus. Does anyone have the same concern?

Hi Vicky,
Wondering how do you you have been bitten by aedes mosquitos? Did you show any symptoms or went for any zika test? Im also worried as i just realise im pregnant. Also got few mozzie bites recently. Everyday so afraid if mosquitos bite.

Hello all mummies to be, I have just did my detailed scan yesterday, baby isn't cooperative. When the sonographer start scanning, the baby sleep so deeply and makes the scanning a little tough. The sonographer then shake my tummy vigorously, but baby still did not wake up. I told the sonographer should I go n take a walk and she told me it is not necessary.

She then asked me to turn to my left n right to scan for other parts of the baby in view that baby is sleeping and not moving she has put pressure to which I felt very uncomfortable and pain.

Without any choices, she agree to let me go and take a 15mins walk and take something sweet. Surprisingly, after drinking a cup of Milo baby is awake! And we manage to complete the scan. however, I still feel the ache from yesterday scan. Is this normal that sonographer shake your tummy so hardly to wake the baby up and put on so much pressure for the scan? I am worry if this might hurt the baby. Hope to have some advise over here. Much appreciated.

Hello all mummies to be, I have just did my detailed scan yesterday, baby isn't cooperative. When the sonographer start scanning, the baby sleep so deeply and makes the scanning a little tough. The sonographer then shake my tummy vigorously, but baby still did not wake up. I told the sonographer should I go n take a walk and she told me it is not necessary.

She then asked me to turn to my left n right to scan for other parts of the baby in view that baby is sleeping and not moving she has put pressure to which I felt very uncomfortable and pain.

Without any choices, she agree to let me go and take a 15mins walk and take something sweet. Surprisingly, after drinking a cup of Milo baby is awake! And we manage to complete the scan. however, I still feel the ache from yesterday scan. Is this normal that sonographer shake your tummy so hardly to wake the baby up and put on so much pressure for the scan? I am worry if this might hurt the baby. Hope to have some advise over here. Much appreciated.

Hi there, during my first scan at the 12th week, the sonographer also placed quite a bit of pressure till it was rather uncomfortable. But I dont think it will harm the baby per se since it's not impactful? I was asked to cough, twist and turn and baby was not cooperative then either..

But of course you should monitor to see how things go from here, whether the aching feeling goes away after 3 days, and whether there's reduced motion from the baby?

The gynae doing my detailed scan also did shook and pressed my tummy quite hard at a point cos he wanted to shift the baby to view the hand hidden behind his head. But baby also not cooperating. So gynae scanned the other areas first then back to the hidden hand. Lucky baby decided to show him the fist the 2nd time round.

Think it really depends on the sonographer skill and also how cooperative the baby is. But usually if really cannot they will ask mummy to go out for walk.

Hi, I'm a new mommy too..I just had my confinement done. I do have a recommend of my confinement lady to others mom-to-be out here. All your concerns will be gone if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Back