TTC - Trying to Conceive 2017

Its ok, we will strive and work very hard to get our golden baby. how long do most of you here have been trying? And what are the measures taken to hope for successful BFP.
Hi Adelina,
I tried for 1.5 yr. Now taking folic acid and DOM, trying to cut down on coffee too.

Hi Adelina,
I tried for 1.5 yr. Now taking folic acid and DOM, trying to cut down on coffee too.
I've been trying for 5 yrs. Cut too many food already such as sweet drinks, oily food even chocolates. Sadly my weight still keep on increasing. Probably because I didnt exercise.

I've been trying for 5 yrs. Cut too many food already such as sweet drinks, oily food even chocolates. Sadly my weight still keep on increasing. Probably because I didnt exercise.
Try your best to cut down. It's hard for me to cut down coffee too o_O

Last edited:
Tiao means tune the body and prepare the body for pregnancy. You can try these few who are quite popular. For acupuncture and powdered med Dr Zou at AMK and Dr Su at Funan. For brewed med, Dr TSB at Chinatown.

Thank you ACB. Shall look into TCM.

Hi Beeb33 ... I'm also thinking to buy Fertile Aid as it has vitex and important vitamins which is good for our body. I read that we cannot consume fertile aid along with clomid & fertility drug.

isit? cannot take together with fertility drug? what if the few days i eat clomid i dont take the fertile aid after i stop i eat back fertile aid isit ok this way?

Hi augxp, I'm not sure if you can do this way a not leh. It's better to check with your gynae. The supplement has to take it continuously throughout the cycle.

I read this at the product Fertile Aid overview.

Suggested Use

As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily. Do not take with Clomid or fertility drugs. Begin taking immediately and take continuously throughout your cycle. Discontinue use once pregnancy has been confirmed by urine or blood test.

ohh. then i better check with my gynae before i start consuming.

i just tested. negative. sianz. gg to test on sunday! hoping for miracle!

Me too.. negative as well..! :( tmr suppose to come AF... but I don't feel anything wor.. usually I will feel cramp when af coming etc.. but this cycle totally so weird.. ya hoping for miracle too..

Reactions: ACB
Hi I am also TTC. Using clear blue ovulation kit to test for ovulation. Tested flashing smiley face and tried on 13/3. AF supposed to visit in5 days time. hoping for a dec 2017 baby!

Reactions: ACB
Hi Sansan,
Me too. Married for 4 years then started trying. Now we are reaching 6th year marriage. Glad that I am not alone. Continue fighting!

Hi Hopeful16,

ME too. Married for 6th yr, tried 1x soiui, 2x Ivf, rested 1 yr, back again to this forum to fight this war again, keep fighting!!! My next appt is nuh women clinic with Prof PC Wong to review al

Hi Hopeful16,

ME too. Married for 6th yr, tried 1x soiui, 2x Ivf, rested 1 yr, back again to this forum to fight this war again, keep fighting!!! My next appt is nuh women clinic with Prof PC Wong to review al
Hi Eggscatcher,
Still trying for no. 1 Let accompany each other and fighting. I am seeing Dr THH from KKH. Planning to do IUI next. What do you plan to do next?

hi everyone! I have also been trying for 2 years plus already. Going to SGH for a first time review this week. Previously DH did SA at TFC but the morphology wasnt good. So we're planning to head for IVF at SGH if still cant. Sigh, really sian to always hear colleagues and friends all giving birth while we're still stuck trying. Emotions have been up and down... worst when we hear how easy it is for others. Doesnt help that we're also getting pressure from grandparents and in-laws.

Jiayou everyone.

hi everyone! I have also been trying for 2 years plus already. Going to SGH for a first time review this week. Previously DH did SA at TFC but the morphology wasnt good. So we're planning to head for IVF at SGH if still cant. Sigh, really sian to always hear colleagues and friends all giving birth while we're still stuck trying. Emotions have been up and down... worst when we hear how easy it is for others. Doesnt help that we're also getting pressure from grandparents and in-laws.

Jiayou everyone.
Hi minikiwi,
Same here, my emotions are always filled with ups and downs, the cycle repeats every month.. Let's jia you together. I believe all of us will be MTB when the time is right :)

Jiayou everyone.

If sperms morphology is not that good, you may want to try IUI? Cos they will select the good sperms to put in! Jiayou...!!

Hi Eggscatcher,
Still trying for no. 1 Let accompany each other and fighting. I am seeing Dr THH from KKH. Planning to do IUI next. What do you plan to do next?

Hi Hopeful16,
i still trying for no. 1, it is a tough journey, as I had exhausted all ways, we did all tests before in kk, hsg show no block tubes but my hubby sperm morphology no gd below spec. For 1st Ivf, fet and 2nd Ivf, Extracted gd embryos but failed to implant, never seen positive sign before. Thh only say suspect is pcos as i have long cycle. No reasons why cant get preggy. Under unexplained fertility.

This year I just done all first tests in NUH for myself and hubby, when I suggest IUI to doc. He say no point trying since already failed Ivf, not sure what to try next, so need to see our results first then decide later, hope he can shed some light on what is wrong with us or find underlying issues? I just wonder should I try laposcopy surgery or any tests to check the womb for womens.
When the world says give up , HOPE whispers Try one more time,
Let's pursue our dreams together...

Hi Hopeful16,
i still trying for no. 1, it is a tough journey, as I had exhausted all ways, we did all tests before in kk, hsg show no block tubes but my hubby sperm morphology no gd below spec. For 1st Ivf, fet and 2nd Ivf, Extracted gd embryos but failed to implant, never seen positive sign before. Thh only say suspect is pcos as i have long cycle. No reasons why cant get preggy. Under unexplained fertility.

This year I just done all first tests in NUH for myself and hubby, when I suggest IUI to doc. He say no point trying since already failed Ivf, not sure what to try next, so need to see our results first then decide later, hope he can shed some light on what is wrong with us or find underlying issues? I just wonder should I try laposcopy surgery or any tests to check the womb for womens.

Hihi... Jiayou dear. Just want to check if you have done detailed fertility tests before, not just the normal fertility tests in kkh. Like some tests will show what you are lacking then you will know where the root issue lies...

Hi Hopeful16,

Don't give up! I believe we can, just need the right time.

Hi! I'm new to this forum. Been trying for 7 months and not successful yet and decided I needed some motivation. I had a missed miscarriage two years ago and only started trying again last year sept. My period is always very on time and I had been using CB OPK for the past 6 months. I bought mine from qoo10 too since cheaper.

Back