Painting services

hihi

anyone looking for house interior painting job? my uncle is a Singaporean free lance painter whom has 30 over years of painting experiences. pls PM me if u wish to find out more.

his charges:
3rm SGD450, 4rm SGD650 , 5rm SGD800.

These prices would include basic paints, and labour. He will paint your walls and ceiling.

My uncle will see the condition of your current paints and would advise accordingly if required additional works like plastering etc. If you prefer better quality paints, more choices of colors other than those he included, are also possible. Such will be quoted accordingly.

thanks a lot! Do PM me to find out more.

Dabee

Hi, Dabee can i get your uncle contact number or email please? thanks. can PM me?

Hi everyone!!
esp to those whom has recently PM me for my uncle contacts. :)
my uncle wanted to say a big thank you to those whom has supported him for the past two years since 2013. he has been getting painting jobs from this forum ; many are word of mouth referrals too. He is still doing freelance painting. PM me if you would llike to give your HOME a new FRESH coat.

thanks YOU

Hi Dabee

Can send me your uncle's contact at [email protected]. Thank you!

hihi

anyone looking for house interior painting job? my uncle is a Singaporean free lance painter whom has 30 over years of painting experiences. pls PM me if u wish to find out more.

his charges:

These prices would include basic paints, and labour. He will paint your walls and ceiling.

My uncle will see the condition of your current paints and would advise accordingly if required additional works like plastering etc. If you prefer better quality paints, more choices of colors other than those he included, are also possible. Such will be quoted accordingly.

Dabee
Hi Dabee, pls pm me ur uncle's contact.
Thank you.

Hi can give me ur uncle contact? Thanks.
Hi everyone!!
esp to those whom has recently PM me for my uncle contacts. :)
my uncle wanted to say a big thank you to those whom has supported him for the past two years since 2013. he has been getting painting jobs from this forum ; many are word of mouth referrals too. He is still doing freelance painting. PM me if you would llike to give your HOME a new FRESH coat.

thanks YOU

Hi Dabee

could you PM me your uncle's details? Thanks!

HI Dabee,
(or anyone else who has this Uncle's number)

Please send me your Uncle's number. I need to repaint my place and the quotes are ridiculously high.
I am unsure of the quality and would rather go with this forum's members recommendations.

Please send the number.

I am new to forum's and such so what is this 'PM' - and how does one do this?

Thanks,
Nana.
[email protected]

Last edited:
hihi

his charges:

Dabee

Hi Dabee,

I'm interested. Please pm me your uncle's contact number. Thank you.

hihi

his charges:

Dabee

Hi Dabee,

I am interested, can PM me your Uncle's no?

slightly tangent, but does anyone have contact for someone to lay up wallpapers for a fee? I'm like to buy some nice prints online but doing wallpaper myself is too daunting...:oops:

hihi

his charges:

Dabee

Hi Dabee,

I am interested, can PM me your Uncle's no? Thanks.

Hi Guys,

i have returned back from my overseas trip, i believe you guys are still looking for new invention over your place right? just 2 days back, my mum was looking for a contractor, and she asked me for brian contact, didnt know he's doing pretty well now and guess what he's also doing renovation works now. WOW pretty impressive , i contacted him and met him up yesterday again after 2 years ago, and he didnt forget me maybe because i gave him quite a number of my colleagues referring to him but anyway cut the story short,

find him @ Facebook : renolancer painting services. just saw his promo there, quite reasonable in pricing

and those who are seeking for renovation too. you can check him out.

P/S not trying to promo him, but then i did used his services before and his follow up/after sales services pretty good. if you dont mind give it a try

hihi

his charges:

Dabee
HI DABEE, can I have your uncle contact number ? You can send to my email: [email protected]. Thanks

I had engaged Watchmen to help me do the painting. I'm impressed by the painter, he alone painted and pastering the whole unit (included the piping and door frame) and completed in 2.5days. The most impress thing is he moved the furniture alone when he want to paint the specific areas. They also charged at the reasonable price without any hidden cost unlike those companies that I had checked. They charged individual items separatly such as piping, toilet and so forth

hihi

his charges:

Dabee

Hi Dabee,

I'm interested. Please pm me your uncle's contact number. Thank you.

hihi

his charges:

Dabee

hi can he start today for 4 room that will be a great help let me know

Hi, can contact Alex @ 8858 9987 for painting and vanishing services. I used his service before, very responsible and fast response to query. Price is reasonable.

I had engaged Watchmen to help me do the painting. I'm impressed by the painter, he alone painted and pastering the whole unit (included the piping and door frame) and completed in 2.5days. The most impress thing is he moved the furniture alone when he want to paint the specific areas. They also charged at the reasonable price without any hidden cost unlike those companies that I had checked. They charged individual items separatly such as piping, toilet and so forth

hi may I have watchman's hp pls
my email is [email protected]

hihi

his charges:

Dabee
Hi Dabee, can you pm me your uncle’s contact number?

hihi

his charges:

Dabee
Hi can I have your uncle contact? [email protected]
Thank you very much.

Back