IVF for Feb/Mar 2017

Hiya trust yr doc. 1 more jab then trigger?
So got 2-3 days to grow?
Mine stimulate and jab oranhulan to prevent early release of egg.

This is mine last reading and i stimulate 2 more days before trigger. Total i retrieve 13 eggs on ER

16, 14, 16, 12.5, 11.5, 14.5, 11
16.5, 15.5, 14, 12.5, 10.5, 16, 12, 11, 13.5, 8.5, 9
Wow.. your reading is way better than mine but the doc ask u to stimulate 2 more days? I went for the scan this morning and was given one more stimulate jab today and schedule to go back for scan again tomorrow. I shall see how the result after tomorrow scan. Just wish the little one catch up fast.

After 7 days of injection, I went for my first scan today. I have 2 follicles met the minimum size and plenty of small one. Was only given 1 more day jab and hopefully the rest will grow. So sad. Not sure how much the follicles can grow in one day. Anybody have similar experiences and requested to have more days of jab so the small one can catch up? Below is my reading:

Lining- 8.7 triple
Right - 17, 16.5, 15.5, 11.5, 11, 11, 10, 8.5, 7,7
Left- 13, 12, 11, 10.5, 7.5, 7

Don't worry. U look like u have many possible mature ones for ER (above 11mm). I only had the following few on the last scan and stimulate 2 more days:

L- 18,18, 16, 13, 8
R- 16, 13, 11, 7, 7

Then basically I was told it's unrealistic to expect the newly grown ones (7,7,8) at the last scan to be of any use - which end up to be v true - they were not even retrieved at ER (too small). But my remaining 7 (>11mm) follicles were all retrieved at ER and all 7 had mature eggs, all fertilised into embryos.

So don't worry. At the end of the day, all we need is one good embryo. Don't stress, continue to eat and rest well before your ER. All the best!

I had 12 eggs retrieved.. my last scan was
Right 16.5, 12.5, 13, 13, 10.5, 11, 13, 11.5, 9.5, 9
Left 16.5, 13.5, 13, 12.5, 14, 10, 10, 8.5, 8, 8,

My follicles initially did not grow well so i jabbed fr 19 days

Don't worry. U look like u have many possible mature ones for ER (above 11mm). I only had the following few on the last scan and stimulate 2 more days:

L- 18,18, 16, 13, 8
R- 16, 13, 11, 7, 7

Then basically I was told it's unrealistic to expect the newly grown ones (7,7,8) at the last scan to be of any use - which end up to be v true - they were not even retrieved at ER (too small). But my remaining 7 (>11mm) follicles were all retrieved at ER and all 7 had mature eggs, all fertilised into embryos.

So don't worry. At the end of the day, all we need is one good embryo. Don't stress, continue to eat and rest well before your ER. All the best!
Hi Ladin, thanks for your encouragement. Actually from your reading and some other's here, I wish that the doc could give me 2 more days of jab instead of one. Ha! Yes. One good one will do. I am very Kia su, hopefully out of the many confirm have one or two good one. Hee...

I had 12 eggs retrieved.. my last scan was
Right 16.5, 12.5, 13, 13, 10.5, 11, 13, 11.5, 9.5, 9
Left 16.5, 13.5, 13, 12.5, 14, 10, 10, 8.5, 8, 8,

My follicles initially did not grow well so i jabbed fr 19 days
Congrats sharkles on the bfp. 19 days of jab totally worth it. I hate the needle pain but yet I find my jab days too short. Lol.

Wow.. your reading is way better than mine but the doc ask u to stimulate 2 more days? I went for the scan this morning and was given one more stimulate jab today and schedule to go back for scan again tomorrow. I shall see how the result after tomorrow scan. Just wish the little one catch up fast.
They just wanna monitor tmr before deciding trigger or jab. So dont worry. Good Luck & Baby dust to you.
Many of the follicles spur out suddenly on 3rd scan and surprising size are big. So it will grow dont worry. Jia you.
Eat more protein.

They just wanna monitor tmr before deciding trigger or jab. So dont worry. Good Luck & Baby dust to you.
Many of the follicles spur out suddenly on 3rd scan and surprising size are big. So it will grow dont worry. Jia you.
Eat more protein.
Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, I strongly believe protein do helps cos I had 2 hardbowl egg every night so far. Thanks for all the helpful tips found in this forum :)

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, I strongly believe protein do helps cos I had 2 hardbowl egg every night so far. Thanks for all the helpful tips found in this forum :)

Hope to hear yr good news tmr. I took eggs, fish, broccoli and birdnest b4 ER. Took some durian from the day b4 ET for appx a weeks. Someone in forum say durian gd for et so i just follows.

I was given Mercilon for 21 Days (so that's 3 weeks already), waited for menses to start which takes 3-5 days after 21st day of Mercilon, blood test and starts Prognova for 14Days (that's another 2weeks). If lining is good, during Day14 scan, it will be considered Day 0 of your blastocyst or embryo. So add the 3-5 days of waiting for menses and the days of scan to ET, it's another 1week (if ur lining not good then another 1 week or so?)..
As to why it is not 4weeks, IDK. I was told its 6weeks from the start ;)

Hi nicolemama,
What is your ET at transfer? I am 7mm after scanned for 3 times. Doc thinks it's ok to proceed for FET, I am thinking if i should cancel and do another cycle :(

Hi nicolemama,
What is your ET at transfer? I am 7mm after scanned for 3 times. Doc thinks it's ok to proceed for FET, I am thinking if i should cancel and do another cycle :(

If your worry is lining, drink red bean soup Everyday and eat Brazil nuts. Those will help.

If your worry is lining, drink red bean soup Everyday and eat Brazil nuts. Those will help.
I did my ER in Oct 2016, Prof Wong worried I have OHSS, freeze 3 blastocysts and arranged FET in December, my lining was also 7mm then and it was a very good grade blastocyts, I don't know what went wrong, started acupuncture with Dr Zou starting end Dec, taking red bean soup, longan red date and her medicine every day, acupuncture 2x/week until now, trying 2nd FET. she said if 8-10mm to go ahead, if still 7mm, cancel. But prof thinks 7mm is ok. I am in a dilemma la. so confused. Left with only 2 blast, was planning to transfer 2 and now i don't feel confident. He up my dosage for vagina insert and scanning again this friday. I need to decide if I want to cancel or go ahead.

Hi nicolemama,
Hi behopeful,
Which hospital are you at? My first scan for fet is 7mm, second scan remains at 7mm, third scan at 7.9mm... but Dr still don't allow me for transfer... it was until my forth scan at 8.3mm then I am scheduled for the fet... doctor us saying 7mm is actually ok but 8mm is the ideal optimum thickness

Hi behopeful,
Which hospital are you at? My first scan for fet is 7mm, second scan remains at 7mm, third scan at 7.9mm... but Dr still don't allow me for transfer... it was until my forth scan at 8.3mm then I am scheduled for the fet... doctor us saying 7mm is actually ok but 8mm is the ideal optimum thickness
Hi,
I am at Nuh. How about you? Did your doc give you more support meds at 2nd or 3rd scan? Mine is estrofem vagina insertion from 2mg after second scan to 4 mg after 3rd scan. Mine has been 7 throughout the 3 scans :( not sure will still be the same for 4th scan

Hi,
I am at Nuh. How about you? Did your doc give you more support meds at 2nd or 3rd scan? Mine is estrofem vagina insertion from 2mg after second scan to 4 mg after 3rd scan. Mine has been 7 throughout the 3 scans :( not sure will still be the same for 4th scan
I'm with kkh... I'm taking Progynova oral pill, from 3 pills (2mg each) to 4 pills and subsequently 5 pills till the 4th scan until I hit 8.3mm and proceed for fet. After which, it's cut down to 4 pills and crinone vaginally insert everyday until my blood test.
It's really quite frustrating when our lining didn't increase... 1mm is so minimum and yet so hard to hit...
Did u ask the Dr why didn't he wanna wait until u hit the 8mm?

I did my ER in Oct 2016, Prof Wong worried I have OHSS, freeze 3 blastocysts and arranged FET in December, my lining was also 7mm then and it was a very good grade blastocyts, I don't know what went wrong, started acupuncture with Dr Zou starting end Dec, taking red bean soup, longan red date and her medicine every day, acupuncture 2x/week until now, trying 2nd FET. she said if 8-10mm to go ahead, if still 7mm, cancel. But prof thinks 7mm is ok. I am in a dilemma la. so confused. Left with only 2 blast, was planning to transfer 2 and now i don't feel confident. He up my dosage for vagina insert and scanning again this friday. I need to decide if I want to cancel or go ahead.

I am with Prof Wong also and I think you should listen to him than TCM coz when I started my ivf in Feb 2017, I stopped all tcm and concentrate on one doc. Now I am 9 weeks pregnant.

I am with Prof Wong also and I think you should listen to him than TCM coz when I started my ivf in Feb 2017, I stopped all tcm and concentrate on one doc. Now I am 9 weeks pregnant.

Hi, thank you for sharing positive news. However i failed my first FET at 7mm, hence I am really not confident this round. I only have 2 more blast and was gg to transfer 2, with not so good lining, I am not sure if I should even proceed, or proceed with just 1 transfer

Hi, thank you for sharing positive news. However i failed my first FET at 7mm, hence I am really not confident this round. I only have 2 more blast and was gg to transfer 2, with not so good lining, I am not sure if I should even proceed, or proceed with just 1 transfer
Hi behopeful, have you been taking or started taking the few items shared by sisters here? Red bean soup works for most of us and I feel you still have time till your scan on Friday. You can try these 2 days and see whether it works. Discuss with your hubby and follow what your heart tells you.

Hi behopeful, have you been taking or started taking the few items shared by sisters here? Red bean soup works for most of us and I feel you still have time till your scan on Friday. You can try these 2 days and see whether it works. Discuss with your hubby and follow what your heart tells you.
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Yes I've been taking red bean soup, red dates and Brazil nuts every day. I guess may be it's just me. Shall see how it goes on Friday scan.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Yes I've been taking red bean soup, red dates and Brazil nuts every day. I guess may be it's just me. Shall see how it goes on Friday scan.

Hi may I know how many Brazil nuts you are taking per day? I am also gg for scan on this Friday.

Hi nicolemama,
I was 13mm 5 days before the ET.
I think you should trust doctor. Doctor's prob will give u Med to "protect" the lining! Maybe have lots of protein and rest more?

Hi,

Did you take avacado & blueberries coz I started taking when I started the oral medication?

Morning ladies!
I am due for my BT in 2hrs.
Really anxious since yesterday.
Hands were a little "itchy" and did 2 pee stick tests but both negative.
Pretty disheartened now.
Anybody has bfn on pee stick but bfp on BT?

Hi. Can I ask what made u stop tcm? How long did you stop before you started IVF? I'm opposite, thinking of resuming tcm as I failed twice.

Morning ladies!
I am due for my BT in 2hrs.
Really anxious since yesterday.
Hands were a little "itchy" and did 2 pee stick tests but both negative.
Pretty disheartened now.
Anybody has bfn on pee stick but bfp on BT?

Did u do day 3 or day 5 transfer? I did day 3 and 2 days before the BT I tested using that cheap David kit and it turned out negative, my hubby scolded me coz he says the Kit won't be able to test coz the med that we inserted Everyday will affect the result, BT is the most accurate and it turned out positive.

Hi. Can I ask what made u stop tcm? How long did you stop before you started IVF? I'm opposite, thinking of resuming tcm as I failed twice.

When I was doing IUI, I went to tcm for acupuncture and ate the Chinese med but failed 4 times, we spent 3 months brewed Chinese med and 3 months acupuncture plus pkt of Chinese med powder. Spend quite a lot on tcm till my hubby says don't know what is contain in the Chinese med although tcm say to tio my body, we decided to leave everything to prof, change my diet and I stopped tcm for 2 months and started the ivf oral med. most importantly, stopped those cooling item like radish, orange, cold water, bitter gourd etc... when your womb is cooling, the lining won't be good and embryo cannot survive.

Did u do day 3 or day 5 transfer? I did day 3 and 2 days before the BT I tested using that cheap David kit and it turned out negative, my hubby scolded me coz he says the Kit won't be able to test coz the med that we inserted Everyday will affect the result, BT is the most accurate and it turned out positive.
I did day 5 blastocyst FET. I am trying to console myself too. I rmb my first pregnancy 9years ago that I was tested negative on home UPT and GP's UPT until a BFP on week4 of GP UPT. Today is my 11dp5dt (16dpo). So it's really like as if my first pregnancy.
But in a way I am also preparing myself for the worst.
I think this 2 hrs wait for the result has been worst than the 2ww :(

I did day 5 blastocyst FET. I am trying to console myself too. I rmb my first pregnancy 9years ago that I was tested negative on home UPT and GP's UPT until a BFP on week4 of GP UPT. Today is my 11dp5dt (16dpo). So it's really like as if my first pregnancy.
But in a way I am also preparing myself for the worst.
I think this 2 hrs wait for the result has been worst than the 2ww :(
Sighs. My reading is 9.7.
The nurse says below 6 means confirmed not pregnant. But my 9.7 isn't very high :(
Anybody encountered that Low and still BFP?
I am kinda Low spirits now, although still trusting/wishing for a BFP for repeat BT coming Friday...

The nurse says below 6 means confirmed not pregnant. But my 9.7 isn't very high :(
I am kinda Low spirits now, although still trusting/wishing for a BFP for repeat BT coming Friday...

Hugs. Don't give up yet. I believe as long as next bt is above 250, it should be deemed viable. Or visible in scan.
Be positive that you have succeeded, it is a BFP.

Hugs. Don't give up yet. I believe as long as next bt is above 250, it should be deemed viable. Or visible in scan.
Be positive that you have succeeded, it is a BFP.
Will it go that high? 9.7 to 250 sounds like far cry.
Doctor did not even increase dosage, just said to continue Prognova 6mg and Crinone Gel once a day.
Any other thing else I can eat now to boost the rate of the HCG increase?

Will it go that high? 9.7 to 250 sounds like far cry.
Doctor did not even increase dosage, just said to continue Prognova 6mg and Crinone Gel once a day.
Any other thing else I can eat now to boost the rate of the HCG increase?

Google low hcg successful pregnancy and you'll find many stories of success, I don't really know if all of them are real, but anything is possible.
Fact that you have a second bt arranged gives some hope.
I don't think you can do anything to boost hcg. Else all of us will do it ;)
Good luck

Google low hcg successful pregnancy and you'll find many stories of success, I don't really know if all of them are real, but anything is possible.
Fact that you have a second bt arranged gives some hope.
I don't think you can do anything to boost hcg. Else all of us will do it ;)
Good luck
Thanks very much for the encouragements I certainly appreciate!

Go pray to zsnn, she will help you to have good BT this fri :) if there are eggs there, take two eggs and pray to zsnn to let u have positive result. Give one egg to your hubby n u eat one.

11DP5ET Still pretty early. Continue to eat and rest well. Good Luck & Baby Dust to you.

Went for my blood test today. Positive. Going back KKH to collect medication shortly.
Really glad i opt for Dr Tan Heng Hao.
My remaining 3 embryos didnt survived till day 6 (they say growing but quality not gd enough), so i freeze 0.
Thank god the best 1 is in me and successful.
Spreading baby dust to those who are still waiting for result. Jiayou.

Going back to Dr Zou (TCM) to get an tai capsule next week. =)

Went for my blood test today. Positive. Going back KKH to collect medication shortly.
My remaining 3 embryos didnt survived till day 6 (they say growing but quality not gd enough), so i freeze 0.

Congrats... hoping to grab your bb dust! My BT on next Monday =)

Congrats! Rest well :)

Congrats!!!!! Take good care of yourself and rest well :)

I want to grab your baby dusts too. Been very Low whole of today and DH brought me out to unwind. And will unwind till Friday. Hoping for the best on Friday!

Anyway, do you mind if you share your Beta amount? And your DPO is?

Back