Not newbies (2nd,3rd or 4th time Mummies due in 2017?)

Aneres

Hi, saw a thread for 1st time Mums and was looking for fellow 2nd/3rd/4th time mummies due this year?

Hello..
#2nd time mummy due in Oct 2017.. #1 turning 5 in June..

Hi there. I'm a 2nd time mummy due in Oct too! My #1 will be 4 this year.

Don't mind if I ask, how much weight have u gained so far? I'm showing a tummy already and I have a hard time trying to hide it. With my first I only started showing at 4.5months. Not sure if this is normal coz usually first 3 months can't really tell if someone is preggy.

Hi there. I'm a 2nd time mummy due in Oct too! My #1 will be 4 this year.

Don't mind if I ask, how much weight have u gained so far? I'm showing a tummy already and I have a hard time trying to hide it. With my first I only started showing at 4.5months. Not sure if this is normal coz usually first 3 months can't really tell if someone is preggy.

Hello..
So far i've gain abt 4kg.. my tummy is obvious also.. Same! My #1 my tummy start showing at 17weeks.. but now #2.. very obvious.. can't fit into my denim anymore..

Hello..
So far i've gain abt 4kg.. my tummy is obvious also.. Same! My #1 my tummy start showing at 17weeks.. but now #2.. very obvious.. can't fit into my denim anymore..

Ok glad to hear that. Means it is very normal haha.
Same here, i have problems fitting my bottoms now. And it's too early for maternity wear.
I still can put on my pants but I can't button. So i have to find longer tops to cover my waist band. Awkward...

Ok glad to hear that. Means it is very normal haha.
Same here, i have problems fitting my bottoms now. And it's too early for maternity wear.
I still can put on my pants but I can't button. So i have to find longer tops to cover my waist band. Awkward...

Hi! Im a sept mummy! #2 too.. :) My tummy is very obvious since 6wks. Everyday wear loose clothes or jacket to hide e stomach.

Hi! Im a sept mummy! #2 too.. :) My tummy is very obvious since 6wks. Everyday wear loose clothes or jacket to hide e stomach.

Hi there Karen! I think people won't believe if i said i'm 3 mths preggy. Looking more like 5 mths lol.
Quite sure 80% it's my own tummy fats and not really the baby coz the baby is still so tiny.

Hello!

I am a 3rd time mum due November!

#1 - coming to 5
#2 - 2 yo

Been feeling so nauseous this time. Hope it can get better soon!

Hello!

I am a 3rd time mum due November!

#1 - coming to 5
#2 - 2 yo

Been feeling so nauseous this time. Hope it can get better soon!

Hi Belle, congrats to u too. Hang in there, just a few weeks to go!

Just wondering, for 2nd and 3rd time mummies, what differences did you notice/feel this round as compared to the previous pregnancies?

For me the symptoms are all about the same and starting at same time of 5 weeks! Bad nausea, extreme hunger suddenly, feel dizzy... sensitive to smells.. all 3 is the same! But I have a girl and boy.

Hi everyone,
I'm a 3rd time mummy Oso due in oct.
My tummy Oso quite obvious Duno isit coz of too much gas? How to minimize gas??? Haha

Hi, I do have a recommendation of my confinement lady to others mom-to-be out here. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hi mummies, I'm 10 weeks time with my 2nd baby, due November. I have a 5 years old girl now, nauseous all the time, feel guilty for my 5y girl, no extra energy for her now

Hi mummies, I'm 10 weeks time with my 2nd baby, due November. I have a 5 years old girl now, nauseous all the time, feel guilty for my 5y girl, no extra energy for her now
C0ngratS...
Same2.. i have a 5y girl.. really didnt Spend much time with her.. aS im Super duper tired thiS pregnancy...

C0ngratS...
Same2.. i have a 5y girl.. really didnt Spend much time with her.. aS im Super duper tired thiS pregnancy...

Congrats too...totally understood!! Tried to explain to her, she understood that have a little baby inside mummy's tummy, but yet she can't bear with the loneliness. Hope will get better for 2nd trimester

Hi mummies, I just finished my confinement with a very good confinement lady and I would like to recommend my CL to others mommies here. All your concerns will be gone if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month too.
If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hi everyone,
I'm a 3rd time mummy Oso due in oct.
My tummy Oso quite obvious Duno isit coz of too much gas? How to minimize gas??? Haha
I a third mummy. Pretty same symptoms like tired, nausea, sensitive to smell etc. No appetite. Craving. No1 5 years no 2 3 years. All boys.

Plan to take 16 weeks full this time.
I just changed helper so hopefully new helper able to take care then plan to send to infant care at 1year old cos my first one was also sent to infant care at 10mth old.
How many months ml u ladies taking ? Who looking after the baby ? Mil or maid or infant care

Hi Mummies,
I am also expecting a November baby, this is my 2nd child.

I would like to share, recently I attended an awesome nutritional class. The speaker is one of the well-known nutritional teacher in the field.
She has been teaching for 17 years and was even invited to attend health talks on television.

She share very details information like what rice, eggs or chicken we should look out for and what household products we should be aware as the toxins/chemicals will be harmful to our baby in the tummy.

I really feel this is a very essential class for all mummies to attend.
As we all want a healthy cute little baby!

She has class on Mon 7.30pm, Wed 7.30pm & Sunday 4pm

If you are interested, let me know I can help you to enroll the class. :)

Back