May 2017 Mummies

Hi all...

I'm new to this forum.
Nessiie, I had pm you my mobile no. for joining the watsapp grp.

Connect with all soon! =)

Hello everyone!

This is my third pregnancy, EDD 11/05/2017. My last scan at 15 weeks shows that I am having a girl!

I would like to join the WhatsApp group. PMed Nessiie. :)

Im new here!!
My 2nd Pregnancy after 8 yrs!
EDD will be on the 20th May 2017.
I'm 36 yrs old and doctor says high risk pregnancy! :eek:

Hello All!!

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum :) I'm currently expecting my first child. EDD is 21 May 2017. I'm with Dr Chan KK at Glen E.

Already PMed Nessie to join the Whatapps group.

Hi I'm nanny staying at sengkang experienced nanny 5 years cook healthy meals and if you pick your child late due to some events and need me to take care, no charges included

hi! my wife edd is 31st may 2017. asking on behalf on her to add her into the mummys chatgroup.. i will pm u to add her.. congrats to all mummy...

Hello,

I am new here, would like to be added to the Whatsapp group as well for end of May 2017 birth. Thanks a lot!

hello everyone.. nice to meet you here .. is there any FB group that i can be added in too? I am cuurently expecting a girl ! My #3.. my first 2 are boys .. so I m really excited to have a princess this time round... m happy to meet you all here

hello everyone.. nice to meet you here .. is there any FB group that i can be added in too? I am cuurently expecting a girl ! My #3.. my first 2 are boys .. so I m really excited to have a princess this time round... m happy to meet you all here

Pm me :)

Congrats , may u have a smooth and uneventful pregnancy.
Wish u save and speedy delivery .

Hi Mummies i am due in April 2017. Now 31 weeks and feeling a little bored. Taking my maternity leave next month around 1 month before EDD. Any recommendation how to relieve boredom during these last weeks? This is my second btw, the first is 2.5 y.o

Hello mummies.. My edd is 24 May 2017.. but since will be having csect .. so it'll be 2 weeks earlier.. this is my #3 ... and a bb girl this time !

Hi mummies to be, I have freestyle test strip 1 box unopened 50's + 15s (Expired date 30 Apr 2017) to let go at $40 .. meet up at jurong point. PM if keen

Attachments

• IMG_0784.JPG
    IMG_0784.JPG
    845.8 KB · Views: 240
Just delivered recently and went for post partum massage last month at Madam Partum Clementi outlet. So happy and satisfied with the service rendered. Staffs were polite and friendly . Tian Jiao attended to me. She explained to me patiently the massage procedure as well as the benefits of it when massaging me making my massage enjoyable and meaningful as I learnt something. She wore a mask and disinfected her hands when she massaged my breast too. A high level of hygienge usually not seen in many places. After completing seven sessions of massage, I noticed an increase in my milk supply and my ducts are better and not so blocked. Truly enjoyed my massage withMadam Partum ;-) Highly recommended andtwo thumbs up! ;-) You mummies must try ;-)

Last edited:
Hi,I just done my confinement and I had a recommendation of my confinement lady. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If you wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hello Mummies!

My name is Christina and I'm posting on my behalf of my mum, she is a nanny based in Seng Kang. She's Chinese and aged 52 this year, she has many years of experience and she brought up both my Sister and I singlehandedly as my dad was the sole breadwinner.

She's currently looking after a 1.5 year old girl who will be enrolling to child care in June. She will be available from July onwards. Please PM if you are looking for a nanny :)

Back