Need some baby dusts...

gele82

Hi all,

Tcc for 6 months and having disappointment every month..So sad. Hopefully to get more baby dust from mothers here. Anyone heard that getting unused leftovet pads from someone pregnant will be blessed with baby dust..

Cheers,
Grace

hi grace! i heard of this before and my frd actually passed me when she know that shes preg. but so far, no good news for me yet. hoping to get a BFP this month though!

Hi all, this month is 6th month of TTC too.. hoping for bfp! Cheer up! Be positive! Although quite demoralizing to see menses after menses! But who know when we can strike! Jiayou!

Hello, Its my 6th month of trying too. I always cry a river whenever i see menses.. I received 2 unused pad from friends as well. But no luck too. :(

This is my 6th mth too.. I nv heard of receiving pads from preg friend. I only know of collecting red eggs from temple.
Let's JY !!

I have also read about the unused pad. My sis just passed 3 unused pad to me when she check positive. I put it under my pillow, my bag and I just used her pad. It's say that get the pad from the lady who is pregnant within 3 months will have more baby luck :)

Isit? I used to put a few in my bag and carry whenever i go then i watched 1 taiwanese variety show it shows that need to put under the pillow. So we shld carry 1 and bring 1 and used 1?

Back