Looking for babysitter/Infant Care/Nanny

Hi Mummies, I am a first time mum due in Jan 2017. Am looking for information on infant care nannies/ advice/recommendation.
Am living in Bishan/AMK area. Thank you!
I'm a chinese nanny with 9 years of experience living in toa payoh near to Braddell mrt station for more information pls contact me at 86181453 .

Hi I'm looking for an experience nanny to take care of my 8 months baby in Sengkang area asap. I appreaciate if you have someone to refer / recommend please PM me contact. Thanks!

Looking for a nanny to take care 4month baby from June 17 onwards. Prefer for the one staying in whampoa area. Please contact Joey @ 94507287.

Thanks!

Looking for a nanny to take care 4month baby from June 17 onwards. Prefer for the one staying in whampoa area. Please contact Joey @ 94507287.

Thanks!

Hi Mummies, I am a first time mum due in May 2017. Am looking for information on infant care nannies/ advice/recommendation for august , as that is after my maternity leave.
Am nearby Clementi MRT area. Thank you!

Looking for baby sitter (full time or half day) for my 9 month old. Chinese only. Baby sitter must be in vinicity of sengkang central preferably beside mrt or Compass one. If part time baby sitter to pick up my son from infantcare and feed him dinner and bathe him and later we will pick him up (Mon to Fri).

Interested pls contact/msg 91764212

Hi, I am looking for 5 days full day (7am to 7pm) nanny near Telok Blangah Rise;

Start in april 2017, please let me know if you have someone that fits into profile of infant care (2 months old and beyond).

Thanks.

Hi there, I'm also looking for a daycare nanny near Telok Blangah Heights area, just wondering if you have had any luck?

Hi I'm looking for an experience nanny to take care of my 8 months baby in Sengkang area asap. I appreaciate if you have someone to refer / recommend please PM me contact. Thanks!
Hi
I'm staying at pasir ris,Can pm me if need my service ....

Hi, I am a full time chinese babysitter with 12 years of experience. i have many years of experience looking after 3
toddlers at time, but the older one is going to childcare soon, so i will be available to take care of one more baby,
i stay at the pinnacle@Duxton in a strict no smoking and no pet environment, if interested please drop me a sms at

Hi, I have a 30years of experience in looking after baby. I stay in serangoon central area. Please contact me at 91857438. Thanks u

Dear Mummies,

I'm newbies here. Need help.Do you have any good nanny or baby sitter to recommend at Commonwealth Drive area? Need it around mid June 2017.
Hi, you may contact this number 92308918.
Ah qing. Ten years babysitting experience

Please aware of this Sengkang nanny near compassvale LRT. i had a bad experience with her, can't take care of baby well!! she stay just infront the LRT station.

I'm looking for a babysitter to take care of my son currently 7 weeks in Aug 17. Staying near Compassvale Crescent.
Timing: Mon-Fri (7.30am - 7.30pm). Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for an experienced nanny to take care of our 3mth old boy in July near Toh Guan road. Pls PM if interested.:)

Hi all,

are looking for nanny at sengkang area? i'm available to take care of baby :). Do feel free to contact me at 96368881 for more info

Hi all,

I m looking for baby sitter as well. Sengkang area . Available from Jan 2018. Baby two month old. Pls pm me. Thks

Hello,
Am looking for a nanny in Punggol West area (near Punggol Interchange) for my 3 months old baby. Am a working mum that works from 9am to 6pm. Would prefer environment to be non-smoking, no pets, for immediate taking care of as am heading back to work end of July. Pls contact me asap.

Last edited:
Hihi
I'm available.25yrs xp taking care of infants...

Hi all,
Anyone looking for Nanny in the west? My mom have 16 years of experience and she is very friendly.
We stay in Jurong West St42, for more info, please text me @ 98282324 or leave a reply here I'll reply asap.

Looking for daytime helper at bukit batok east area. My mother will be the primary caregiver for the 2 month old twin, but we need extra hand when I'm at work. Mon-Fri from 9am-6pm. Please pm me here. Preference for Indonesian.

Hello everybody! This is Nanny Choo. I have many years of experience taking care of kids from infants till when they are schooling.

Mummies staying around Jurong West area, please feel free to contact me at 94741811 to find out more! :)

Looking for a nanny in Woodlands to look after my 3 Months old baby. Weekdays only. If anyone has any contacts kindly PM me pls. Thanks!

I'm looking for a babysitter to take care of my son currently 7 weeks in Aug 17. Staying near Compassvale Crescent.

Hello

I'm a baby sitter in Buangkok Crescent. I have slot available from Sept 2017 onwards.

I provide quality care for infants as young as 3 months to 17 months. I can also prepare them for smooth transition to childcare at 18th months.

Do text me at 98008680 for more information/queries. :)

Hi I am Chinese 25 yr old with experienced in babysitting. I have a 14 mths old baby girl myself. I have ample of experience with baby and toddler taking care of my nieces and nephews. Interested pm me. Am staying at Keat Hong. Thanks. Please whatups /SMS me 97270567

Hi all,

I am looking for Chinese speaking nanny to take care my 2 yrs old girl from 5pm to 8pm Monday to Friday.
To fetch her from childcare centre by 5pm on weekdays.

Occasionally full day if she happened to fall sick and unable to attend childcare OR whenever we have few days outstation work assignments.

Preferbly near buangkok/sengkang MRT.

Contactable via 96449183

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi mommies, I have placed my baby at GlobalKids, it is along Yio Chu Kang road, near Serangoon North. Sounds far but the place is clean and facilities within the infant care is new. As many have not heard of this infant care, my 7 month old baby is the 3rd student and youngest one there. They can accept up to 10 babies with 2 more graduating to playgroup soon. So if you are looking for a clean and safe place, do consider them so that my baby can make some new friends!

Hi mommies, I have placed my baby at GlobalKids, it is along Yio Chu Kang road, near Serangoon North. Sounds far but the place is clean and facilities within the infant care is new. As many have not heard of this infant care, my 7 month old baby is the 3rd student and youngest one there. They can accept up to 10 babies with 2 more graduating to playgroup soon. So if you are looking for a clean and safe place, do consider them so that my baby can make some new friends!
Hello may I know the fee?

Hihi
I'm a nanny staying in the east.
Have 25 yrs xp taking care of bb.
Have gd feedback from previous parents..
More than 10 families with siblings...
For more info pls call 97327396...

Hi, I am looking for an experience nanny in Yishun to look after my twins start from October. Preferably at Yishun Street 11.

Pls pm me or call me at 83897978

Looking for a nanny near Sengkang Mrt for my infant as I am staying at Compassvale Drive. To start in Jan 2018, full day. Please PM me.

Hi all mums/dads,

My mum is an experienced babysitter in her 50s and could be reached at 86538228 if you are keen to look for a babysitter at Jurong West St 73 in a comfortable and clean environment (smoke free, no pet). She is currently babysitting a cheerful 4-yr old girl whom has been with us since she was a few month old baby. The girl is well behaved and loves little companions.

Do contact Mdm Wee to find out more (note: she is able to converse in mandarin/ malay. She understands some basic English terms).

Have a nice day!

I'm looking for a babysitter to take care of my baby girl infant(EDD Feb 2018, 3 and half months at June 2018) starting from June 2018. Staying at Jurong West Central 1. Please PM me.

I have an experience friend be nanny for almost 15years at block 121, near North Spring Primary School available now. She has 20+ years of experience is baby sitting.

Also, another friend just quit and looking be a full time nanny. She is OK with day and night care. She look after her own grandchildren before. Locatrd next to Kangkar station.

Please ping me at 8125 5579 if you keen. Be there friends are available now. Thank you.

Back