first time parents, advice needed thanks

ngappy

hi all, my wife has just tested positive on severeal pregnancy test kits. as she suffered from a miscarriage last november, we are quite worried about her now that we have confirmed her pregnancy again. we do not have any experience about visiting any gynae in kkh though. does anyone have a good gynae to recommend at kkh? and what is the procedure in getting one? is it just a walk in? or do we have to make an appointment beforehand? please help us out here, we need all the advice we can get.

Hi

Dr Tan Kai Lit at kkh just delivered for me in Feb. I quite like him. He's very caring and nice. :) yes, do make a phone call to kkh and make an appointment. It's faster. Bring along your nric will do.

Hi

Dr Tan Kai Lit at kkh just delivered for me in Feb. I quite like him. He's very caring and nice. :) yes, do make a phone call to kkh and make an appointment. It's faster. Bring along your nric will do.

Dr Tan's my gynae too. Jovial and friendly. Always answers my questions patiently. So far is your delivery smooth? Everything ok?

ba7bdc6bb258989413888c62eeda23e2.jpg

u can also go to this tcm to help stabilize the pregnancy if you worried cox both my sis n I had previous miscarriages and we went to him...now I'm due June and sis is due sept...all the best!

Hi,I just done my confinement and I had a recommendation of my confinement lady. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If any of you Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

hi all, my wife has just tested positive on severeal pregnancy test kits. as she suffered from a miscarriage last november, we are quite worried about her now that we have confirmed her pregnancy again. we do not have any experience about visiting any gynae in kkh though. does anyone have a good gynae to recommend at kkh? and what is the procedure in getting one? is it just a walk in? or do we have to make an appointment beforehand? please help us out here, we need all the advice we can get.

Hello:)

I would also highly recommend getting a pregnancy for your Wife and the baby too. It is very important to insure your Wife.

Cheers.

Back