Lush Comestics

foxgal

IMG_20170325_165515_757-1.jpg

Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly. Needed a cure for a headache and found it the whoosh shower jelly is amazing and really works a treat for boosting me though my revision, it's beautiful citrus smell makes me more alert and blasts me into the evening. Selling cause i have lotsa of extra. Item authentic and new. Store price $18. Selling at $14.

IMG_20170325_164300_447-1.jpg

Wash Behind Your Ears. Store Selling At $45. Selling At $38. Lavish your skin in a bouquet of delicate jasmine and rose with uplifting notes of neroli. Our limited edition Wash Behind Your Ears Shower Gel is handmade with conditioning organic sunflower oil that leaves your skin feeling soft and ear-resistible! Limited edition. Item authentic and new!

Screenshot_2017-03-25-19-16-16-1.png

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster Mouthwash
Store selling at $18. Selling at $15. Stick your tongue out to bad breath! Lush recently launched amazing innovative mouthwash tabs last month and they are out of this world! Great for traveling, just pop one in your mouth, swish around with a small amount of water, gargle and spit and be left with wonderful fresh breath! Item is authentic and new!

Screenshot_2017-03-25-19-18-59-1.png

Lush Golden Handshake.
Hot hand mask for hard working hands
The new Golden Handshake hand mask is packed with avocado,Argan and castor oil to nourish hands that need moisturising ,with added capuacu and murumuru butters to hydrate and keep your hands beautiful.Its a good weekend treatment for your tired hands. Store price $10.50. Selling at $8! Item authentic and new

Meet up Only : Tampines MRT or Eunos Mrt at 7pm on Weekdays. Weekends at Tampines MRT only anytime.

Back