Bad experience with Legend Maid Agency

millykoh

Wanted to share my bad experience recently with Legend Maid Agency at Bedok north St 1 (if I didn't recall wrongly) specilised in Mynmmar maid.

We went to this agency based on a recommendation from my hubby's colleague. The 1st have very bad attitude problem, kept hiding in the toilet talking over the mobile phone and just ignore us when we called her to help in some housework. When I called the agent by the name of Patrick, he just said that we have to counsult her. When I insisted that he talked to her, he just tell her "Just try your best" what kind of agent is this? The maid then wanted to change employer so glady we sent her back.

I didn't want to con't to get the next maid from him but hubby said since have a free replacement just give it a try. 2nd maid came, also same problem. Got attitude problem, always put up a black face and also kept using her mobile phone in the night & can see the next morning she looked very tired. After abt a month she says she wants to go home. Then I had no choice but to call the agent again, guess what?? He claims that he is going Mymmar & can't talk to the maid, ask us to manage her for 1 week till he is back. I asked him if there is anyone else to help but he said don't have. Ok, we endured with the maid for 1 wk and he didn't call as promised when he is back in spore! I called him & tell him that the maid still wants to go home. He didn't bother to talk to her and just say just send her back!!! What kind of service is this???

Do think twice if you were to engage his service, which is really bad and practically no service provided at all!!

Hi Milly,

I totally agreed! I oso got the maid from him and my maid oso got hp b4 she came...I told her off coz she was using the hp as though i was INVISIBLE!
I complained to him about not informing us that the maid had a hp and he jus mentioned that he will consult her.. but watever it is, he is always siding them! BAD service!

Please avoid patronize Express Maid Agency in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. The maids quality are very bad and worst the staff, Ivy Ong is not responsible and very unprofessional. I have wasted almost 1k for using her service less than two months.

hi milly n jas,
I had maids from him, but only thank goodness my current one stays after I talk to her instead of him. He made the maid lies in order to get job, then the 1st maid starts asking for things not agreed upon earlier at the agency, I called him up and he can said they change their mind what can he do. And all his maids came with hp hiding in their bra! Yes their bra has these pockets that can slot hp in. And he lies to his maids also, cos he never tell my current maid that she has to care for 2 kids, which she had indicated she never want to care for kids. She was so freak out when she arrived seeing my 2 kids. She wanted out actually but he ask her to endure till her loan finish. I am lucky that she stayed on and not much problem.

i too agree with weiyao..pld dont patronize Express maid agency in Bukit Timah n never take their transfer maids. Attitude is the major problem, they r fit to b bosses in a house not fit to b maids.And i feel agency doesnot openly discuss the reason why the maid was transfered by previous employer. if you ever consider a transfer maid from them,do talk to the previous employer.

my filipino maid left my infant baby mid way through his bath because i told her to talk softly n just only answer normally when she replied in a very rude n sarcastic manner to me. this was not the first time she behaved that way. she was always rude, sarcastic n disobidient. very bad attitude.
she had not stayed with any of her previous employers more than 4 months. i tolerated her for more than 2 years because whenever i wanted to send her back , she wld plead n i felt sympathy.. my mistake!!!
being n indian, i had trained her to cook indian food and i dint want to invest my time again training another maid. however now i regret , why i had to tolerate all her rudeness so long.
she simply shouted and talked all nonsense which was beyond my patience level ..
i wnder how the agency does screening for their candidates and what kind of soft skills training they provide for their maids.

We had a myanmar maid from legend too. Her name was yimon. She was a transfered maid but since we were told that the reason she was transfered was due to migration of the ex employer, we took her due to urgency. She was capable with house work n cooking but failed in integrity and kindness. by the way, anyone may likes her if u hasn't done a test on her bcuz she is good in exhitbiting her best front.

I tested her honesty on the 3rd month with us by putting money inside my clothes pocket and handed personally to her to wash. Twice, she did not return the money. I found it at her wallet which tally with the serial number I recorded with my phone. She denied and I did not want to expose her then thinking of giving her a chance since we were really in need of a helper.

Eventually we sent her home after one yr 3 months bcuz I saw her pushing my elderly mum on the bed and my actually rocked backward. Followed by she walk to the ip camera and tilted it away. When questioned she said bcuz she wanted to lie down and was afraid we scold her. Actually b4 the incidents she was already lying down.

Of cuz we knew from the camera she actually spoke full of lies. But since they were not so significant we ignored it.

When we informed the agent by the name of patrick about her deeds, he asked for evidence. Of cuz without recordings we were not able to arrest her n pinned her down by the law. But why do we being so desperate for a helper and had previously bore all her lies would want to accused her? A good agent should help their client to investigate and counsel them b4 they sided with their maid. After 2-3 weeks of sending her back to her country, she is now backed to Singapore and has found another employer who pays her $550 with 2 off days.

By the way, we employed her to care for my dementing elderly mother who has no recollection of what happened to her absolutely.

Avoid this agency bcuz they are not helpful when u highlighted s problem. Patrick runs this agency to maker money without responsibility.

my friend referred me to this agency too but luckily I did not get any maids from him. He is not responsive in replying and simply doesnt care what are the special duties we want the maid to perform... like feeding milk at night.

Yes, please avoid Legend Manpower @ Bedok North. The owner is Patrick and he sides with the maid rather than the employer.
I got 2 maids with him n he offered little to 0 service. No maid interviews, told lies n best of all, dump us a maid with NO relevant experience despite us telling him our criteria. Besides, he charges more than other Myanmar maid agencies. He is only out to make $ but no service at all.

I wish to add to this forum and share my experience too. I have also recently gotten Maid from this Legend Manpower @ Bedok North. When asked to pick up the new maid then said documents not ready and ask me to take The Maid 1st then settle paper work later. The owner Patrick was telling me that how good is his Myanmar maid cos he hand picked them and provide training. My foot! The Maid doesn't even have basic manner to greet the employer don't say about doing house work. Worst still, on the 6th day, the maid told me that she doesn't want to work anymore because she DON'T KNOW how to do house work!!! When we called Patrtick, instead of offering Counselling service, he just told us to send back the maid because she is not suitable for us?!?!
This agency and the boss really live up to all reviews here. Zero after sales service and completely siding maid. When I told him that maid is showing attitude and slamming my doors and things, etc... he didn't even bother to tell The Maid off and told us that maid is like that one!
Please DON'T engage and NEVER consider this Legend Manpower agency.

Omg! Wish I read this thread earlier. I got a Myanmar maid from this Patrick. He totally cannot make it. Talk big n cannot work. Spend $1300 on agent fee. The maid work 4 days for me, I dun even want to engage the replacement cos dun wanna liaise with him anymore. Pls avoid this agent!!!

Back