October 2017 Mummies

Oh, i'm thinking to do other test than oscar test coz i heard oscar test is not very accurate. Thanks for ur info anyway

Hmm actually oscar is 90% accurate but harmony is 99% accurate. But i think if you are less than 35yo, it should be safe:) Can just stick to oscar? Cos the price also different.. harmony is more expensive.

I just went for my first scan. Gyne said I'm
In my 8th weeks EDD 30th Oct. :) I saw the heartbeat for the first time. It's starts to feel.... real..... .

Gyne also asked if I want to do the oscar scan, even though I'm at Low risk.

Any Mommy under 30 did the oscar scan? Hubs and me is unsure.

Hi, I'm also a 1st-time mom. Going to 10 weeks soon, EDD is 18 Oct. I went to Bishan Women clinic Doctor Vincent lee when my baby was 6 weeks but I am not comfortable with him. Can anyone help to recommend good Gyne here? I would like to go and see the doctor on this Sat.
Thanks All.

Gyne also asked if I want to do the oscar scan, even though I'm at Low risk.

Any Mommy under 30 did the oscar scan? Hubs and me is unsure.
I think it is safe to do an Oscar scan regardless of age, but probably you don't need to go to the more fancy and expensive ones

Hi, I'm also a 1st-time mom. Going to 10 weeks soon, EDD is 18 Oct. I went to Bishan Women clinic Doctor Vincent lee when my baby was 6 weeks but I am not comfortable with him. Can anyone help to recommend good Gyne here? I would like to go and see the doctor on this Sat.
Thanks All.

You can try dr phua soo mear at kovan! :) he is really nice. And most imptly, his consultation fees and such are much cheaper too.

Hi Keelaine,

We are having same EDD... hehe :)
This is my #1

Oh hi! What a conincidence hehe! My #1 birthday is 15oct.. lol wondering whether my #2 will really come out on 16ocg haha..

Btw, any mummies got added into the fb grp yet? I haven't receive any notification that I have been added..

Oh hi! What a conincidence hehe! My #1 birthday is 15oct.. lol wondering whether my #2 will really come out on 16ocg haha..

Btw, any mummies got added into the fb grp yet? I haven't receive any notification that I have been added..

Me too! I would like to be added too :)

I am 8 weeks pregnant and 2 days ago I suffer from cramp till today at my lower abdomen and lower back, anyone got the same problem as me?

Hi there, if you're in the Facebook group, can you add me as a friend first and then add me to the group? I don't know if the Facebook group admin is still checking this thread. She was last here March 1. You can delete me as a friend after adding me to the group.

[email protected]

Dear All, I need your advise. My 1st day of last period is 11.Jan.17. According to Doctor, I am 10 weeks pregnant on 22nd Mar. I went to clinic yesterday (24.Mar.17) and found that baby has no heartbeat, the size is 2.17 cm, approximately it's about 8 weeks 5 days (baby has no more active since that time). Honesty, I can't accept what doctor said. So, we went to KKH immediately and check it again. We got the same result that baby is about 8 weeks and no heartbeat but KKH Doctor suggested me to wait for one week to confirm. Based on ovulation date calculation, baby is about 8 weeks 2or3days. I don't know what to do. I don't feel any pain, no bleeding at all. I'm really hopeless now. Is there any case baby heartbeat can hear after 10 weeks or even later? This is my 1st baby. I'm mad. :'(

Dear All, I need your advise. My 1st day of last period is 11.Jan.17. According to Doctor, I am 10 weeks pregnant on 22nd Mar. I went to clinic yesterday (24.Mar.17) and found that baby has no heartbeat, the size is 2.17 cm, approximately it's about 8 weeks 5 days (baby has no more active since that time). Honesty, I can't accept what doctor said. So, we went to KKH immediately and check it again. We got the same result that baby is about 8 weeks and no heartbeat but KKH Doctor suggested me to wait for one week to confirm. Based on ovulation date calculation, baby is about 8 weeks 2or3days. I don't know what to do. I don't feel any pain, no bleeding at all. I'm really hopeless now. Is there any case baby heartbeat can hear after 10 weeks or even later? This is my 1st baby. I'm mad. :'(

Do u have any morning sickness?

Do u have any morning sickness?
Nope, dear .. I didn't have morning sickness but I am not feeling well around 3 to 6 pm almost every day. I still keep with the positive option for my baby. I have an appointment on this Friday. I try to google as much as I can, found that some baby can see the heartbeat at 12 weeks. I keep on praying to see the good result of coming appointment. :)

Hi.. can someone add me to the fb group? [email protected]

This will be my #2, edd 22 Oct. Having bad case of morning (or rather night) sickness and feeling exhausted all the time! Hope this will pass soon.

Hi Grace,

I have been through the same situation as you. Usually by 10 weeks, gynae is expecting fetal heart activity. They should be able to see flickers on the ultrasound and if lucky enough, able to pick up the sounds too. That said, there is a possibility that it's still too early and u might have ovulated later and have not reached 10 weeks yet. So the doc at kkh suggested you to wait for one more week.

For my case, after waiting till week 11, there was still no heartbeat found. My 2nd opinion confirmed that the pregnancy did not progress and I had to do a D&C to terminate the pregnancy. Hard to accept but things happened for a reason. We did a post mortem and genetic tests and it turned out something went wrong with the chromosomes and the body did not proceed with the pregnancy. I comfort myself that nature did its work by stopping something worse from happening. I didn't let it get me down becoz I still very much want to get preggy again. I did my D&C last May and now I'm preggy again. =)

I wish u luck. Whatever the outcome, have courage and don't give up.

Hi Grace,

I have been through the same situation as you. Usually by 10 weeks, gynae is expecting fetal heart activity. They should be able to see flickers on the ultrasound and if lucky enough, able to pick up the sounds too. That said, there is a possibility that it's still too early and u might have ovulated later and have not reached 10 weeks yet. So the doc at kkh suggested you to wait for one more week.

For my case, after waiting till week 11, there was still no heartbeat found. My 2nd opinion confirmed that the pregnancy did not progress and I had to do a D&C to terminate the pregnancy. Hard to accept but things happened for a reason. We did a post mortem and genetic tests and it turned out something went wrong with the chromosomes and the body did not proceed with the pregnancy. I comfort myself that nature did its work by stopping something worse from happening. I didn't let it get me down becoz I still very much want to get preggy again. I did my D&C last May and now I'm preggy again. =)

I wish u luck. Whatever the outcome, have courage and don't give up.
Dear Aneres, I appreciate reading your reply and sharing experience. I feel strong after 3 days, I prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I just leave it to the God to decide it. Happy to hear that you are preggy again now. Take care of your health. Thanks for your kind reply again. <3

Dear Aneres, I appreciate reading your reply and sharing experience. I feel strong after 3 days, I prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I just leave it to the God to decide it. Happy to hear that you are preggy again now. Take care of your health. Thanks for your kind reply again. <3

You are most welcome. If you need support, there are support groups on the forums as well. It helped me alot reading about other's experiences. I went through 3 miscarriages so I know the pain and struggles. My gynae said, it is just like taking a driving test, not everyone can pass on their 1st attempt. FYI, after my 1st miscarriage, I went on to have a healthy baby girl and she is turning 4 this year. I hope my story will encourage you to stay positive and have faith for the future. All the best!

You are most welcome. If you need support, there are support groups on the forums as well. It helped me alot reading about other's experiences. I went through 3 miscarriages so I know the pain and struggles. My gynae said, it is just like taking a driving test, not everyone can pass on their 1st attempt. FYI, after my 1st miscarriage, I went on to have a healthy baby girl and she is turning 4 this year. I hope my story will encourage you to stay positive and have faith for the future. All the best!
Yes my dear, your story makes me feel very good and inspire. I am so excited for tomorrow medical appointment. I believe God will always be with us. Many happy returns to you and your beloved family. with love, Grace

Hi how are you mommies? So quiet here and nobody invited me to the fb group yet. If its not created, i can start? Let me know cuz i know im late to the party :) thou my edd is probably the earliest here lol

Back