miscarriage

rutht85

i just wanna share with all the gals here whom have suffered a miscarriage like me, take care and soldier on!
I had a miscarriage last year after trying to get pregnant for 2-3 years and i was very very upset. went to see 3 gynes to "confirm" the bad news - first one was very unsympathetic, just want me to do op to "wash out" immediately and the second one was better, but in kk the waiting time is really too long and i feel that she was a bit rushing. then i went to see the 3rd gyne in tmc who was very kind and patient and told me all my choices, scan me very thoroughly. i still went through with the operation in the end as i feel that i could trust her. after that she reassured me that i can try again after my normal period come back. i'm so happy because i just confirm my pregnancy and am 3 months now, past the not-so-stable period! sorry for the long story, but i just want to encourage all the women here that sometimes good and happy things really happen and i am very grateful to my gyne. i can sense she is so happy for me too. i won't mention the gyne names i had not such good experience with. but i am very grateful to the very kind Dr Ong Xiaohui who has been patiently looking after me all this while. I can't wait to see my baby soon too! sorry for the long post, but wanted to share my hopeful and happy news with all struggling women here at motherhood forum, and also to encourage all of you who were in a similar situation as me last time!

congrats for your pregnancy. :)

I lost my baby at 10 weeks in last year. :( we had a scan at 8 weeks and baby was fine. but found that baby stopped growing shortly at the 10 weeks scan scan and I had to have a D&C.

after go to ivf and unfortunately failed in ivf on dec. :(

congrats for your pregnancy. :)

I lost my baby at 10 weeks in last year. :( we had a scan at 8 weeks and baby was fine. but found that baby stopped growing shortly at the 10 weeks scan scan and I had to have a D&C.

after go to ivf and unfortunately failed in ivf on dec. :(

So sorry to hear that. pls take care and don't lose hope!

Hi Dearie, can share with me Dr Ong Xiaohui contact? I had a miscarriage - epotic pregnancy on 14/3/17. Trying to conceive again but worried

Feel happy for you now and really like your sharing and encouragement! I had a miscarriage several years ago and I really can understand that feeling! Every mummy needs encouragement and I believe that everything will goes will on you.

I chance upon this title when im searching for no period after Miscarriage. Was hoping if anyone ever experience what im experiencing right now.. Im quite worried, i miscarriage at 5 weeks on 19 july and havent got my period since.. Up till today.. I use hpt last few weeks and its showing negative.. Is this normal?

Appreciate and thanks in advance if anyone have an answer for this!

i just wanna share with all the gals here whom have suffered a miscarriage like me, take care and soldier on!
I had a miscarriage last year after trying to get pregnant for 2-3 years and i was very very upset. went to see 3 gynes to "confirm" the bad news - first one was very unsympathetic, just want me to do op to "wash out" immediately and the second one was better, but in kk the waiting time is really too long and i feel that she was a bit rushing. then i went to see the 3rd gyne in tmc who was very kind and patient and told me all my choices, scan me very thoroughly. i still went through with the operation in the end as i feel that i could trust her. after that she reassured me that i can try again after my normal period come back. i'm so happy because i just confirm my pregnancy and am 3 months now, past the not-so-stable period! sorry for the long story, but i just want to encourage all the women here that sometimes good and happy things really happen and i am very grateful to my gyne. i can sense she is so happy for me too. i won't mention the gyne names i had not such good experience with. but i am very grateful to the very kind Dr Ong Xiaohui who has been patiently looking after me all this while. I can't wait to see my baby soon too! sorry for the long post, but wanted to share my hopeful and happy news with all struggling women here at motherhood forum, and also to encourage all of you who were in a similar situation as me last time!

How u managed to get preg when u ttc for 2 to 3yrs?

Back