TTC - Trying to Conceive 2017

im also in my TWW now. 9Dpo. cant wait to test.. these few days i try to take my temp in my morning, its 37degree today and 37.1 degree yest. hoping it will remain and dont drop...

Hi augxp.. I am dpo10..!!!! No symptoms at all.. still praying for miracle though.. any symptoms for you beside high temp? I don't take temp.. but I test every morning.. negative!! so likely to strike this month.. sigh!

Me also watery discharge... But breast doesn't feel sore though. I itchy backside go take pregnancy test kit test and is negative. I know it will be negative cos it's not the time to test yet but I guess I just wanted to stop my mind from wandering so I tested to show myself the BFN ‍♀️

I also test from dpo6 onwards still negative till now.... can't stop testing... crazy me!

im also in my TWW now. 9Dpo. cant wait to test.. these few days i try to take my temp in my morning, its 37degree today and 37.1 degree yest. hoping it will remain and dont drop...

The temperature taking makes me crazy. I will get happy with every rise and unhappy with every drop LOL. So I don't take anymore... I can't control the feeling haha

I also test from dpo6 onwards still negative till now.... can't stop testing... crazy me!

Must 12-14dpo then show double line de. So now we test is just hoping we see the double line ahead if possible LOL. So now negative is normal de... Haiz

Hi augxp.. I am dpo10..!!!! No symptoms at all.. still praying for miracle though.. any symptoms for you beside high temp? I don't take temp.. but I test every morning.. negative!! so likely to strike this month.. sigh!

only bloated stomach and cramp on and off. hoping to strike dec baby!! baby dust to all of us!

The temperature taking makes me crazy. I will get happy with every rise and unhappy with every drop LOL. So I don't take anymore... I can't control the feeling haha

hahah. true. actually i only test for 3 days. sunday, yest and this morning. dont even know if theres implantation drip in the temp last few days.:(

Must 12-14dpo then show double line de. So now we test is just hoping we see the double line ahead if possible LOL. So now negative is normal de... Haiz

Ya I know.. so itchy hand...!! I can't wait for dpo 12-14.. at least give me an answer.. is torturing!

even if we test on dpo10 is too early ?
or shld we test one wk ltr if we missed the period?

Well you test only when u missed your period or you can test one-two days before or after your period.. but during TTC time u will tend to test earlier coz u r Gan chiong for the outcome.. haha

No leh... Usually before menses one week no cramps. My stomach just feels so bloated and weird like a fluttery feeling. But I don't know is cos I'm thinking whether I'm pregnant and nervous can't sleep or really because of the tummy. LOL KILL ME!! OR FAST FORWARD ME ONE WEEK PLS

I see!! I guess it's just us trying to interpret every single symptom!! 2ww is really terrible when we r ttc. Time is like not moving !! anyway u have 1 more week to go! Baby dust to u!! I have full 2ww infront of me lol

going to order the raspberry tea and fertilaid to try.

I tried fertilaid before.. it kinda helps to regulate my menses (coz I am PCOS) but I didn't finish it coz I am seeing gyane so he is against to take this, royal jelly and evening primrose.. so I am only clomid and when O time than I will go n scan.. if you are not seeing any doc maybe you give it a try!

I tried fertilaid before.. it kinda helps to regulate my menses (coz I am PCOS) but I didn't finish it coz I am seeing gyane so he is against to take this, royal jelly and evening primrose.. so I am only clomid and when O time than I will go n scan.. if you are not seeing any doc maybe you give it a try!

I'm not seeing any doc at this moment.
royal jelly and primrose is not advisable?

I also planning to test this Sunday... Tue my menses suppose to come. Haiz or I should test on Monday better huh? I went polyclinic today le, got no UTI. Then I ask liao, probiotics don't cause gas... But today my gas like suddenly gone again. Maybe at night got more? Lol.

I also planning to test this Sunday... Tue my menses suppose to come. Haiz or I should test on Monday better huh? I went polyclinic today le, got no UTI. Then I ask liao, probiotics don't cause gas... But today my gas like suddenly gone again. Maybe at night got more? Lol.

I oso have lots of gas at night. especially sleeping time. daytime I'm perfectly well.

Yah so weird leh. At night especially a lot of gas. Sekali is cos I indigestion lol!!! Better don't pin my hopes too high first

me too.. just tested again is negative:(
think no hope for this mth le..
baby dust to all ~

i think as long as 2 weeks after u detect the smiley face can test le. i got my smiley face on 12 mar so this sunday will be 2 weeks

Getting pregnant seems to be the most difficult task. So many things and ways we tried, but still BFN monthly. I've been trying for 5 years. :(

Sigh... I give up hope la. I think the cramps is caused by UTI de lol! And the increased vagina discharge also... I googled about it. Today it seems to be back again. Faints. So all the while all these symptoms I think is because of UTI. But I never take med only take cranberry, just in case...

Best to test on day menses due. I read other forum a lot of caucasian test on 10dpo onwards cos they use those early response test kit which test for low amount of hcg.

From what I read most of them tested positive on ard 11dpo onwards ..

Not sure if SG sell those test kit. I also cannot resist testing before menses due

Back