Need Chinese Tutor

Hi

U can email me if you need more information about the private FULL TIME TUTOR (SINGAPOREAN) who teaches in Punggol.

Levels: K1 , P1 to P3 English and Maths and Higher Chinese including Hanyu Pinyin.

Tutoring Experience: more than 2 yrs of Full Time tutor, 3 yrs of part time tutor (appx 5yrs in total)
Brief description of past experiences: Pre school nursery, K1 and K2, and student tuition center P1 to P3 English, Maths and Higher Chinese including Hanyu Pinyin

Should you require a ONE to ONE home tutor or a small group of tuition at home
OR Art & Crafts lessons.

Kindly contact
Email: [email protected]

Hi,
hope you dont mind me ridding on this thread. Looking for chinese tutor for primary 2 and/or k2.

Thanks!

Hi Cher,

Where's your location? I am a full time tutor of 5 yrs exp. Past exp: pre school and primary tuition center.

happy.gif

hi,

if you still need chinese teacher, do give me a call at 92328171.

my girl has atutors that can teach 3 old yrs to jc.

thank you.

Hi Mummies,

Anyone looking for Chinese tuition and enrichment?
Highly recommended by mummies and daddies, Funtastic Chinese Education Hub offers pre-school, primary and secondary Chinese tuition and enrichment, after-school care services.

Www.funtastic.com.sg
6702 1123 / 9889 8261
Blk 257 Pasir Ris Street 21 #01-299 S(510257)
Opposite Loyang Point

Looking to inspire children to learn Chinese and confer the joy of learning and mastery

Credentials
Self developed learning block and story board method
A pioneer of SAP school top 8 % EL1 and CL1 cohort. We memorized the whole 2000 pages of idioms in the idiom dictionary!!!
Hwa Chong Institution reading comprehension competition 2nd price
Grade "A" for A level History in Chinese
Psychology Top student in NUS
Worked in Taiwan i.e. native Chinese medium environment for past 11 years

Contact me to get a feel if it works for your precious child

Mr. Lim

Tel: 9079 3639
Email: [email protected]

Back