Nanny in Punggol Area (Damai or Cove)

EnonPoh

I will be due in March 2017 and will need Nanny start Mid-June 2017. Timing will be about 7.45am to 7.30pm. I will be able to fetch early after fetching my #1 from school.

Hi everyone I'm a nanny and have been a nanny for 5 years. My house is clean and neat and big for babies or children to roam around during their playtime. Besides, I do not have any pets. Also, I will prepare healthy meals for them such as salmon porridge and sweet potato soup. If you need a nanny, feel free to contact me!

Hi everyone I'm a nanny and have been a nanny for 5 years. My house is clean and neat and big for babies or children to roam around during their playtime. Besides, I do not have any pets. Also, I will prepare healthy meals for them such as salmon porridge and sweet potato soup. If you need a nanny, feel free to contact me!

Hi Nicole, where do u stay? Can contact me at 91444231?

Contact me if you still need a nanny 96696099 you contacted me before but you rejected due to distance , I'm staying in sengkang contact me if you need nanny still thanks:)

Contact me if you still need a nanny 96696099 you contacted me before but you rejected due to distance , I'm staying in sengkang contact me if you need nanny still thanks:)

Hi Nicole, thanks for the offer but I am currently looking for one located at Punggol as i need to send my elder gal to school and rush to work after that so distant is a important factor for me also. Apologies that i need to reject u

Back