Comments On Victoria Montessori Tampines

Ben papa

Dear All,

Can I check with anyone if you have enrolled your child in Victoria Montessori in Tampines? I will like to enrol my 4 year old boy there. Does anyone have any comments on it whether it is good.

Thank you

hihi, its above Prime supermarket. my girl is there currently.
im quite happy with the school. the place is pretty spacious. she was in another school previously, we didn't see much progress there.
ever since she went to this school she is progressing quite well.

im quite happy with the school. the place is pretty spacious. she was in another school previously, we didn't see much progress there.
How much is the school fee??

my current school do not have slot for my 2nd child, so think of transferring elder if both can be together in school.

788 after subsidy. my younger girl still on waiting list though. so hopefully by this year she can join. better check with them early.

Hi cyndurallas, how is your child doing so far in Victoria Montessori schoolhouse? Any feedback? My child will be in N2 next year. We are moving to Tampines next year and planning to change to a childcare in the vicinity.

I had enrolled my child in this school before. I think they have too much TV time and their curriculum is not really montessori too. School looks clean and neat but too bad the software is just not there...

Dear All,

Can I check with anyone if you have enrolled your child in Victoria Montessori in Tampines? I will like to enrol my 4 year old boy there. Does anyone have any comments on it whether it is good.

Thank you
Oh dear I hope you didn't enroll your bo
Dear All,

Thank you

Oh dear I know my reply is kind of late but I hope you actually didn't enroll your boy into that daycare in tampines back then around 2013/2014 as my little sister use to be in that daycare before which was in 2013/2014 somewhere there. It took her years until she was able to speak up about some incident about the daycare, they allegedly force the children to drink their whole water bottle no matter the size before they are allowed to play and the children are not allowed to look at the principal, if they do, they will get scolded. Lastly if they are unable to sleep during nap time, they will be sent to the principal office < this was the one time my father witness and decided to get my sister out of there. The rules are just ridiculous, my parents entrusted them to take care of my sister but how they take care off is just ridiculous, I was utterly shock and sadden. My dad only know that one incident until my sister was able to speak up few years later. Back then when she was in that school she would constantly cry and we didn't know what was the reason. So if any parents are seeking to enroll their child into this daycare, I advice you not. Even though there are some changes to it. I'm just afraid other children would also become a victim. Currently we can't do anything as my sister only told me about it few years, if she have told us sooner, we would have report to the police or something cuz the way they do is actually torturing a 4 year old mind mentally and emotionally

Back