Looking for nanny at jurong West/Boon Lay?

jenny04

Hi, is anyone looking for a nanny near Jurong West Boon lay area? My son's current nanny (Chinese, experienced taking care of babies for 10 years plus) is available as I've stopped working. She stays near Jurong West Street 64. She is highly recommended, and took very good care of my son for the last 1.5 years, so I'm helping her find a baby to look after.. please contact me

Last edited:

Hi, is anyone looking for a nanny near Jurong West Boon lay area? My son's current nanny (Chinese, experienced taking care of babies for 10 years plus) is available as I've stopped working. She stays near Jurong West Street 64. She is highly recommended, and took very good care of my son for the last 1.5 years, so I'm helping her find a baby to look after.. please contact me

Hi, can pm me the nanny's number? Thanks!

Thanks Jenny for recommending a good nanny. Auntie Doris is very responsible and take good care of my daughter. She can cook very yummy food and my bb hardly fall sick under her care. Now I still hesitate whether to put my girl in childcare or not after she turn 18 months... If not because of the distance, I really want her to continue taking care my dd.

For other mommy, auntie Doris moved to Boon Lay Ave last year.

Last edited:
Thanks Jenny for recommending a good nanny. Auntie Doris is very responsible and take good care of my daughter. She can cook very yummy food and my bb hardly fall sick under her care. Now I still hesitate whether to put my girl in childcare or not after she turn 18 months... If not because of the distance, I really want her to continue taking care my dd.

Is she available now? I am looking for April

Hi , may I know if she is available now? I am looking for April

Agreed with perfectmoment78. Aunty doris is really a good nanny as my boy is currently under her care and every morning when we send him to aunty doris place he will smile at aunty doris when he sees her.

Agreed with perfectmoment78. Aunty doris is really a good nanny as my boy is currently under her care and every morning when we send him to aunty doris place he will smile at aunty doris when he sees her.
Hi mummy, may I know how many children she takes care at 1 time?

Is your nanny still available ?

Back