Any mtb/moms staying at Woodlands area?

Hi Mummies
I am looking for nice & good childcare for my boy
Born in 2008 @ woodland / Marsiling area
Which can pay by CDA acc.
Any recommendation please ??

hi big head

My son is currently at Care Corner Student Care which is opposite the Admiralty MRT.

I think there is one at Blk 649

Care corner is a student card for P1 to P6

They will help in their hmwork. Bring them to school and for P1 and P2 they will bring them back frm school if yr kids us at admiralty primary school

I think there is a student care named Powerlife (if I remember correctly) at the new Admiral Garden CC (or the Galaxy), they are located opp Blk 640 Woodlands, next to the Neighbourhood Police. You may want to call the community club to check with them.

Hi there,

Pleasant and warmest greetings. Do kindly text me or keep in touch if you are keen and deem me fit to care for your precious ones. I am currently providing a home base infant care services at my humble abode. I cater to infants from 2mths old onwards. I will also be providing an ideal menu and activities to engage kids under my care purposefully and beneficially. Toys, playpens, etc..will also be provided for. Almost similar to those professional infant care centres in Singapore.
Operating from 7.30am to 7.00pm (room for neg.) at 500sgd (open for discussion).

For you reference:-
I have been in the early childhood line for the past 10yrs guiding children and was also into operations of operating a centre and handling staffs matters. Trained in ECCE- diploma (education/ leadership), infant care, first aid and currently just completed my bachelor (hons) in ECCE.
Kindly advise if you are keen for arrangement and further discussion.

P/S: No Obligation (Can discuss for night stay/ Saturday care)

Cheers, Mama Sue
happy.gif
(cal me @83280874 for further enquiries)<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif

Sue Resume.doc (69.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

hi Kate

yes My son is at admiralty primary school...

the school is okie.. in my view. but I think kids need to be well prepared before they are at P1. At P1 they are expected to understand and read simple english sentences.

I selected Admiralty becos of the location as it is near to my house and it is near to his student care

Hi Mummies, I'm going to move to Woodlands soon and in the process of searching childcare/preschool care for my 3 yrs boy. I've shortlisted Kinderland childcare center, but now i'm abit worried as the feedback i got is the air-con is very cold. Plus i'm not sure if kinderland program is good enough to prepare the kid for P1. Any mummy has sent kid to this childcare center can give me some feedback? Is your kid fine with the aircon? How about reading, chinese language? Many thankss.

Hi,mum / Ms Do Tram Anh
I am preschool teacher(exp. in prefoundation for Chinese/Math/ English). I am startin a group interest on weekend soon for 4 -7yrs old. If keen to know more details, do email [email protected] and I'll reply soon. Thx for yr interest.

Looking for Nanny near Admiralty MRT,,

do anyone have any recommendation?

And Looking for postnatal massage lady.. any recommendation?

any mommies with YR 2007 DD/DS registering for 2014 P1 in 2013?

i hv to register my younger DD next yr. i hv to say i hv mixed feelings.

1) i can enrol her into the same pri sch as her elder sis.. but i think the Fuchun pri's standard is dropping..

2) DH is member of SHHK, i can enrol her into our nearest pri sch under SHHK.. but i think we r still >2km n chances r not high..

3) i wish to register her to a sch with only single session.. which i think only Innova Pri n Riverside Pri which is opening 2013 hv..

4) prefer Innova Pri... but by the time Phase 2C, i dont think hv vacancy liao....

somemore, yr2007 born in Pig year. the next more babies year, follow by Dragon year....

Looking for a nanny near woodlands admiralty Mrt while i go work mon to fri.

Please let me know If you have any relatives or your mum is keen to look after a baby gal. Start April..

My email [email protected] or pm me.

Hi, I greatly recommend Spring Brainy Kidz@Yishun, My boy went there previously and was very well taken care of and taught. They have good programme and very caring teachers whom I am very thankful for.

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel and I'm a father of one handsome 16 months old son :)

2013-11-22 20.42.43.jpg

I'm actually here to request for your help to be interviewed for our nation-wide, landscape study on early childhood parenting. Will you help me with that? I'm looking out for parents to be interviewed actually but I guess sometimes the public mistaken this study as commercial driven. It's actually a study commissioned to us at university by our Singapore government agency - ECDA. You may go to the link below and indicate your interest:

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9EOdTUzVQrzQLjv

Thanks and greatly appreciate your help!

Hi there,
Any parents who are looking for tutor for your child who is retaking O level E Math / A Math
Feel free to contact me. My Hp is 96476455
Name: Ooi Poh Suan, Angeline
Address: Blk 687C Woodlands Drive 75
Race:Chinese
Contact number:96476455 / 69964977
Email:[email protected]
Highest Qualification:Bachelor Degree in Arts and Social Science
School Attended: NUS 1997-1999
St Andrew's JC 1995-1996
St Margaret's Sec Sch 1991-1994
Tutoring Experience (in years): 20 years of experience
Brief description of your experience:
Have taught countless students from River Valley High, Bt Panjang, Nan Hua High, Swiss Cottage Sec, St Margaret's Sec, Bt Batok Sec, Commonwealth Sec, Bt View Sec, Dunearn Sec, YUsof Ishak Sec, Ahmad Ibrahim Sec, Woodlands Ring Sec, Fuchun Sec, Sembawang Sec, HIllgrove Sec, Zhenghua Sec, Assumption English Sec, Greenridge Sec

Knows syllabus at the back of my hands

Able to simplify method taught in school to help child understand concept better

Follows closely to school's syllabus

Goes through examples in textbook ( Pace will be dependant on child)

Practice questions from textbook, will go through them immediately.

Will provide additional questions if needed

Preferred time & available timings: Available on weekdays mornings

Back