Leapfrog Leappad - 2 machines, 20 books, 1 bag (PRELOVED)

xjysg

Selling off an entire set of Leapfrog Leappad at $50.

1 LeapPad with Microphone (red cover, blue inside, uses 4 AA batteries)
1 LeapPad Writing & Microphone (silver cover, red inside, uses 4 AAA batteries)
Both are in working condition but the wire of pen is not in good condition. The writing machine has a mis-aligned problem with the books. Only 1 book (which has a writing feature) uses this machine. We've not used the microphone feature. Condition : 5/10
Books as seen in pictures ... ranging from music, phonics, reading, geography, dinosaurs, science. One comes with dinosaur cards (very well-used)

There's a duplicated book - amazing mammals (included in the count of 20 books).
There are 2 books without cartridge. (excluded in the count of 20 books)
Condition of books varies : 5/10 - 8/10

These are to be collected at my place in CCK and must be examined before transaction completed. I do not wish to have disputes over not working items after you leave my place as these are electronic items and electronic items may stop working anytime. Pls understand that. I've tested all cartridges and they work.

Costs includes 20 books, 2 machines, 1 brand new sling bag and it is a good bargain. My child had a lot of fun playing with them and with the play through learning, I didn't have to do much to coax him to use them and not touch the computer.

Thanks for looking.
IMG_9222.JPG
IMG_9213.JPG IMG_9214.JPG IMG_9216.JPG IMG_9218.JPG IMG_9219.JPG IMG_9221.JPG

Back