Any Cantonese speaking confinement lady?

miimii

Hi all, I'm looking for a Cantonese speaking stay in confinement lady from late August 2017 for 2 months. Any referrals would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Hi,
I have one Cantonese speaking CL who us currently doing confinement for me. U can call her at 98963237 Madam Wong

Hi I'm currently using Star confinement agent.....their charges is 2800 With agent fee and they have nanny who can speak Cantonese her name is SaSa. They got free replacement of nanny and secure arrival of nanny so worries free that how i feel. As i just give birth on 3 feb 2017.....I'm lucky that i find agent if not like my own nanny last min say cannot come and as a first time mum is very stress to face this so last min inform me at dec 2016....heng still manage to find this agent on last min.

Hi all,
I would like to recommend My CL - Kam Lan which from Malaysia too.
She very friendly & patient.
Taking very good care of me & my baby.
I recommended her to my fren, they all are happy. Need to book her early, she quite popular.
She very experienced on taking care baby & cooked very well. ( my family like her cooking alot!)
Best part is she very fast & hardworking , while taking care of us, she still manage to keep my house clean & neat. ( my previous aunty for my first born was calculative, didn't do anyhousework at all, understand that she not need to do cos not part of her duty, but still feel not so good like that)
Really appreciate to have confinement lady like her.

Her number : +6012-7288628( hp)
Her daughter : +6592715065

Hope you all can engage her service.

Back