Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Thank you very much towkayneo!:)

Hello, sure, the red eggs are free for all. Of course when you got pregnant under the blessings of ZSNN, you need to pay it forward; as in thank her in the form of red eggs. Whenever I was there praying for kids, I take the red eggs :) so it doesn't matter how many times you take. Anyway, if nobody takes the eggs, they would be either thrown away or given to the foreign workers there.

Regarding the chao du, you can perform the rites if you feel the need to. There is no hard & fast rule that you must do the rites. Like most women did the chao du to have a closure; close the chapter and move on to a new one.

Just a question.. I was at the Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi Temple last week. I can't identify who is the Zhu Sheng Niang Niang.

Can anyone guide me? Anything in particular I must do for the prayer?

TIA!

i strongly believe in zsnn ever since i was pregnant and sucessfully delivered my dd.. :) so wanna ask if it's still praying to zsnn after baby is born? for normal praying of baby's good health and development.. thank you all :)

Just a question.. I was at the Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi Temple last week. I can't identify who is the Zhu Sheng Niang Niang.

TIA!
Hello, opps, Zhe Sheng Niang Niang's figurine is quite prominent. Facing the main entrance of the temple, she's located on your left hand side. Her figurine is in gold colour.

i strongly believe in zsnn ever since i was pregnant and sucessfully delivered my dd.. :) so wanna ask if it's still praying to zsnn after baby is born? for normal praying of baby's good health and development.. thank you all :)
Hello! I still do :) She's the guardian of all babies, so I believe in praying for her blessings for my kids' good health & development :)

Hi all... can I check when should we return the red eggs to zsnn? Must be full mth exact day? Earlier or after?

Also, can we bring baby to go baibai at zsnn?

Hi all... can I check when should we return the red eggs to zsnn? Must be full mth exact day? Earlier or after?

Also, can we bring baby to go baibai at zsnn?
Good if it can be exact day, but I don't think it can be earlier as the mother will still in confinement? Think so long as you fulfill your promise, slightly later should be ok.

I did bring my kid to pray at ZSNN for good health.

Good if it can be exact day, but I don't think it can be earlier as the mother will still in confinement? Think so long as you fulfill your promise, slightly later should be ok.

I did bring my kid to pray at ZSNN for good health.
Noted! Thank you.

Btw we will be returning 88 red eggs to TPY ZSNN on this coming Saturday, in case anyone need

Hi jezlian

May i know what time you will be going?

And may i know if I'm having my menses can i still go and pray and take the red eggs?

Thanks!

Hi... I wanted to return some eggs too. Recently had a baby girl and I wanted to thank zsnn for the safe and smooth delivery. For the red eggs, did anyone buy them? And if yes, can advice where you order from? Abit short-handed now so I don't think I can do the red eggs myself...
TIA!

Hi... I wanted to return some eggs too. Recently had a baby girl and I wanted to thank zsnn for the safe and smooth delivery. For the red eggs, did anyone buy them? And if yes, can advice where you order from? Abit short-handed now so I don't think I can do the red eggs myself...
TIA!
$1 per red egg.

Attachments

• IMG-20170218-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170218-WA0001.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 363
went to TPY Shuang Lin Temple yesterday after my KK appt but didnt see any eggs. Thursday is difficult to go due to work. Hopefully someone is returning eggs on Sat or Sun :)

TIA!

I just went today. Tiger god that row. Only got 1 female god carry a baby that is Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

We are together for 13 years and only got married like 1 year plus ago. Really wanna to have a child but it is so difficult . May I know what to buy when we go and pray to zsnn ?? Anyone returning eggs soon ???

Hello ladies, just my personal opinion. Apart from praying to the Goddess, I suggest it may also be a good idea to seek medical help if you have fertility issues.

Basic items to pray: Buy the S$3 set which consists of joss sticks, candles and incense paper and with all sincerity, pray to ZSNN for her help and blessings for healthy children. You can bring along a few stalks of white and red flowers and place it beside her altar.

"Advance" items to pray: Other than the S$3 set and flowers, you can buy a bottle of butterfly perfume, face powder and a reel of red thread and place them on her altar.

Pictures for easy reference - you can buy those from neighborhood beauty shops.

Good luck!

Sam-Fong-Hoi-Tong-Powder.jpg

090855464_BUTTERFLY_FLORIDA_WATER_s.jpg

I got the info from an uncle taking care of the Cheng Huang temple - red thread is to "qian hong xian", to establish "yuan" with the unborn child, maybe?

The red threat is for Yue Lao, the Uncle must have made a mistake coz I have been there to pray so many times and the counter there never mentioned any red threat, even I prayed to zsnn in taipei, the Uncle n Aunty there never mentioned red threat.

The red threat is for Yue Lao, the Uncle must have made a mistake coz I have been there to pray so many times and the counter there never mentioned any red threat, even I prayed to zsnn in taipei, the Uncle n Aunty there never mentioned red threat.
hehehe, how come you know which Cheng Huang Temple I've been to, since there are quite a few in Singapore? :p

Hi all, I will be returning 100 red eggs this afternoon at the TPY temple.
Good luck and baby dust to all!!!

Hi I c people mentioning flowers - may I know what type of flowers do u all buy? I read in odd numbers like 3 or 5 stalks right?

Hi I c people mentioning flowers - may I know what type of flowers do u all buy? I read in odd numbers like 3 or 5 stalks right?
Praying to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang
Before going to the temple, couples should prepare a gift of flowers to offer to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. Flowers can be of any kind as long as they are the right colour.

• For a baby boy, prepare white flowers which represent “yang” energy
  • For a baby girl, prepare red flowers which symbolise “yin” energy.
Source: https://pregnant.sg/articles/praying-to-zhu-sheng-niang-niang-for-a-baby/2/

Back