IVF at KKH

Anyone did FET? When was your FET done? As in how many days after mensus and before that were u prescribed with any medications
No need to take any medication in Natural FET. If medicated FET then starts to take medicine from either day 2 or 3 of ur menses for KKH.

No need to take any medication in Natural FET. If medicated FET then starts to take medicine from either day 2 or 3 of ur menses for KKH.
Then, when will the transfer be done? I had my first scan on 24 Feb of which I was on 11th day menses. My lining was 11.2. The doctor then told me that my lining is ready. However, I was told to only come on 03March for the transfer which means on that day it will be my 18th day. Isn't that already too late?

Then, when will the transfer be done? I had my first scan on 24 Feb of which I was on 11th day menses. My lining was 11.2. The doctor then told me that my lining is ready. However, I was told to only come on 03March for the transfer which means on that day it will be my 18th day. Isn't that already too late?

Lining at least must be 8. So ur lining is ok. Which day ur embryo is freezed? Day3 or day 5? Ur transferring blast? Do they ask u to test for ovulation?

Lining at least must be 8. So ur lining is ok. Which day ur embryo is freezed? Day3 or day 5? Ur transferring blast? Do they ask u to test for ovulation?
My embryo is day 5 and I will be transferring 2 blast. My first cycle was 1 blast and it didnt work. So this time I request for 2 blasts. Hoping for the best. Nope the doc didnt ask me to test for ovulation.

My embryo is day 5 and I will be transferring 2 blast. My first cycle was 1 blast and it didnt work. So this time I request for 2 blasts. Hoping for the best. Nope the doc didnt ask me to test for ovulation.
If blast then u need to wait 5 more days after ovulation to transfer them. That's why ur transfer date is far back. Do u have any triggered shot for ovulation? Last time mine is natural FET and no medication or injection. So they need to test ovulation and when positive, they waited 5 -6 days (ovulation happened+ 5 days blasts) then transfer.

If blast then u need to wait 5 more days after ovulation to transfer them. That's why ur transfer date is far back. Do u have any triggered shot for ovulation? Last time mine is natural FET and no medication or injection. So they need to test ovulation and when positive, they waited 5 -6 days (ovulation happened+ 5 days blasts) then transfer.[/QUOTE

I was told to take 2 tablets of Progynova since my day 4 to day 8. Then day 9 to today I am instructed to take 3 tablets. No trigger injections required. Went for my 1st scan last Friday and was told to only insert the Crinone tube daily till 02 March. Then wait for their call to cnfrm the timing of transfer on 03 March. So I am clueless of whether mine is medication or natural.
How many embryos did you transfer? Yours was the Nov cycle right?

Can check with u sisters: 1st scan after 5 day of 150u gonal F stimulation (CD10) - only 5 out of 15 follicles is growing at 7-11mm. Is that follicies growth too slow? Lining is about 10mm. Really worried about the slow growth of the follicles - anything I can do to boost the growth?

Anyone has experienced the same situation as me? I am on gonal f for 6 days and my follicles only grew to 7.5mm. i have about 10 follicles with many small ones. Doc say my ovarian reserve is good tho. My initial dosage was 200mg of gonal f and now is up to 225mg for the next 3 days.

How do i make it grow to the ideal size soon?

I am increasing my eggs intake, started taking royal jelly, drinking bird's nest. Is there anything else i should be eating?

anyone in 2ww? its a long wait..im 5dp5dt and no symptom of implantation bleeding...keep thinking it will not implant.

having breast tenderness and bloated from progesterone. been sneezing the past few days.

anyone in 2ww? its a long wait..im 5dp5dt and no symptom of implantation bleeding...keep thinking it will not implant.

having breast tenderness and bloated from progesterone. been sneezing the past few days.
Keep calm ok... Dont get too stress up. I am doing my FET tmrw...

Hi Toh SH, mind sharing with me what did you do after your transfer. Did you like total bedrest or life continues as per normal?

I have total bedrest even now and my hubby don't allow me to step out of the house, I had cramp and nausea after day 9 of ET. When I m not resting on bed, I will be sitting at the armchair most of the time coz doc advise not to walk too much, most importantly don't bend or squat down or even carry heavy things more than a kg. You must have tv, ipad and phone to accompany u or else really bored, Everyday when I insert the med I will take to my embryo to "jia you".

I have total bedrest even now and my hubby don't allow me to step out of the house, I had cramp and nausea after day 9 of ET. When I m not resting on bed, I will be sitting at the armchair most of the time coz doc advise not to walk too much, most importantly don't bend or squat down or even carry heavy things more than a kg. You must have tv, ipad and phone to accompany u or else really bored, Everyday when I insert the med I will take to my embryo to "jia you".

Is this your first attempt? U transferred a d5 embryo? How did u settle ur meals since can't step out?
Congrats and continue to rest well!

Is this your first attempt? U transferred a d5 embryo? How did u settle ur meals since can't step out?
Congrats and continue to rest well!

Yes my first attempt and I transferred day 3, 2 (10 cells) embryos. I ordered tingkat for lunch and quite selective on the food coz i don't take cooling dish or soup with melon.

Thank you.

Yes my first attempt and I transferred day 3, 2 (10 cells) embryos. I ordered tingkat for lunch and quite selective on the food coz i don't take cooling dish or soup with melon.

Thank you.

Hihi. May I know which tingkat caterer did u order? So u ordered during the 2WW?

Thank you.

Thought wouldn't be able to select food since menu is fixed in a week, so unable to avoid cooling soup?

Thought wouldn't be able to select food since menu is fixed in a week, so unable to avoid cooling soup?

I kept the soup for my hubby coz actually after ET, you won't have much appetite and I cannot finish the food :)

Hmmm I see.. I really dont know whether should I bedrest or not? Cos the previous time I did bedrest and still failed. This time round I thought of just doing things like normal since my HL is also only 4 days. Hoping that it will work this time since I transferred 2 blast. I hope at least one will make it...

Hmmm I see.. I really dont know whether should I bedrest or not? Cos the previous time I did bedrest and still failed. This time round I thought of just doing things like normal since my HL is also only 4 days. Hoping that it will work this time since I transferred 2 blast. I hope at least one will make it...

Better to bedrest and not exert yourself coz doesn't mean previous round u failed and this round you r not going to rest, just rest and this round u r going to succeed, waiting to hear your good news, jia you!!

How did you transfer 2 blast? Kkh told me only 1 blast.

Hi Adlina. It's best to bedrest. Since we have come this far, we do not want to regret in the future. My embbies sticked on my last 2 FETs but m/c. I did normal activities during my FETs and went back to work thr next day after the transfer.
For my 1st fresh I BFPed, as I was not working that time so had a total bedrest. Yes, it all depends on god's will but we do not want to blame ourself for not taking precautions. Shd the results be dissapointing, at least, we know we have done our best.

Last edited:
Better to bedrest and not exert yourself coz doesn't mean previous round u failed and this round you r not going to rest, just rest and this round u r going to succeed, waiting to hear your good news, jia you!!
Yup2, I think I will rest more but at the same time also continue life as normal but not exert myself. Must also be precautions. Will update u ladies.

Hi Adlina. It's best to bedrest. Since we have come this far, we do not want to regret in the future. My embbies sticked on my last 2 FETs but m/c. I did normal activities during my FETs and went back to work thr next day after the transfer.
For my 1st fresh I BFPed as I was not working that time so had a total bedrest. Yes, it all depends on god's will but we do not want to blame ourself for not taking precautions. Shd the results be dissapointing, at least, we know we have done our best.
What you said is true and this whole process is actually quite stressful and tiring. But for the sake of our future babies, we mummies actually are very strong to go through all the hardships. I will be very careful and not exert myself since I still have to go back to work on Tuesday. So now u are doing the next cycle?

How did you transfer 2 blast? Kkh told me only 1 blast.
My 1st fresh cycle all my survived embryos were cultured to blast. I transferred 1 blast despite having 8 blasts. I was not keen with just one cos I just felt that it wouldnt work and true enough it didnt. But also have to accept the fact that all this are with God's will. Therefore, since it didnt work out, during my review with my doc, I insisted to transfer 2 blasts. The doc was not keen as I already have a pair of coming to 6yr old boys twin which I conceived via 1st attempt IUI. So the doc is afraid that the risk will be high for me if I am to get another pair of twin since I gave birth to them via c-sect. However, I persuaded the doc and said that I am willing to take the risk and do give me a chance to transfer 2. So she agreed.

And today, I went for my FET. They thawed 2 and both survive that leaves me with another 5 frozen blasts. 1 of it collapsing while the other 1 expanding. Thus the doc did transferred 2 and that makes me more positive. Crossing my fingers, hoping and praying that it will stick at least 1.

Did you feel anything after the transfer like as in immediately? Cos during my 1st cycle, I felt nothing during the procedure or after that. My 2WW was normal feeling until the AF came. But this time round different. During the procedure I felt cramping and it lasted quite sometime until everything is over. But now after I woke up from my sleep, no more feeling. Nothing.. But I am still taking precautions.

What you said is true and this whole process is actually quite stressful and tiring. But for the sake of our future babies, we mummies actually are very strong to go through all the hardships. I will be very careful and not exert myself since I still have to go back to work on Tuesday. So now u are doing the next cycle?

I wl be doing my 2nd fresh when my next menses arrive. All the best to everyone.

Did you feel anything after the transfer like as in immediately? Cos during my 1st cycle, I felt nothing during the procedure or after that. My 2WW was normal feeling until the AF came. But this time round different. During the procedure I felt cramping and it lasted quite sometime until everything is over. But now after I woke up from my sleep, no more feeling. Nothing.. But I am still taking precautions.

After the procedure I don't feel anything, no cramp, the cramp slowly came when I inserted med Everyday and get stronger at Day 9, don't worry everybody got different symptoms:)

My 1st fresh cycle all my survived embryos were cultured to blast. I transferred 1 blast despite having 8 blasts. I was not keen with just one cos I just felt that it wouldnt work and true enough it didnt. But also have to accept the fact that all this are with God's will. Therefore, since it didnt work out, during my review with my doc, I insisted to transfer 2 blasts. The doc was not keen as I already have a pair of coming to 6yr old boys twin which I conceived via 1st attempt IUI. So the doc is afraid that the risk will be high for me if I am to get another pair of twin since I gave birth to them via c-sect. However, I persuaded the doc and said that I am willing to take the risk and do give me a chance to transfer 2. So she agreed.

And today, I went for my FET. They thawed 2 and both survive that leaves me with another 5 frozen blasts. 1 of it collapsing while the other 1 expanding. Thus the doc did transferred 2 and that makes me more positive. Crossing my fingers, hoping and praying that it will stick at least 1.

Great I shall ask doc if this cycle is unsuccessful. I m not confident of 1 blast too.

How long apart is your first and second cycle? R u with Kkh?

Great I shall ask doc if this cycle is unsuccessful. I m not confident of 1 blast too.
When is your blood test? Come on dont lose hope yet. I have a friend who transferred only 1 blast. She was in the same cycle as me last Nov and she got BFP.. Dont lose hope yet.... Continue to pray hard.

Yup I am with kkh. My first fresh was in Nov, and this is my first frozen which is considered Feb cycle.

That's 3 months of resting before u try. Is there requirement to rest and queue for 3 months to try next cycle?

I seriously don't wish to wait for so long. I think the queue is until July now.

When is your blood test? Come on dont lose hope yet. I have a friend who transferred only 1 blast. She was in the same cycle as me last Nov and she got BFP.. Dont lose hope yet.... Continue to pray hard.

1 more week. I'm too paranoid.

Back