October 2017 Mummies

Hi All..First time mom..6+ weeks..Please let me know whom to PM the details to get added to whatsapp and FB group :)

ladies need some advise..I am 6 weeks 6 days today, but my symptoms stopped from last 2 days. I dont feel pregnant at all. I dont have any cramps or spotting though, but I am progesterone supplement, so that could be stopping it. Please let me know if its ok to be symptom less so far... My next appointment is more than a week away :(

ladies need some advise..I am 6 weeks 6 days today, but my symptoms stopped from last 2 days. I dont feel pregnant at all. I dont have any cramps or spotting though, but I am progesterone supplement, so that could be stopping it. Please let me know if its ok to be symptom less so far... My next appointment is more than a week away :(

Don't worry symtoms come and go.....

Hi! This is my first! I am a bit worried as I am having brown discharge...is this normal??
Hi Claireal, it could be residual implantation blood since its brown, but it should taper off. Anyhow, you should still try to see yr gynae soon to get that checked out. During my last pregnancy I was spotting red, and my doc gave additional support medication. So do check yrs out soon, so u can get additional support early too.

Hi Claireal, it could be residual implantation blood since its brown, but it should taper off. Anyhow, you should still try to see yr gynae soon to get that checked out. During my last pregnancy I was spotting red, and my doc gave additional support medication. So do check yrs out soon, so u can get additional support early too.
Thank you! I am seeing doc later...most gynae are closed on Sunday

Hi ladies, this is my first pregnancy and would like to know what brand of milk should I buy?
Hello..

Do you not wanna breastfeed your child? It is recommended by world health organization (WHO) that baby drinks only the breastmilk for at 6 months. And after 6 months, starts solid food and continues breastmilk for at least 1-2 years..

Hello..

Do you not wanna breastfeed your child? It is recommended by world health organization (WHO) that baby drinks only the breastmilk for at 6 months. And after 6 months, starts solid food and continues breastmilk for at least 1-2 years..

Hi, sorry, I meant is for me to drink now :)

Any good recommendation?

Do you ladies get hungry more often these days? My usual dinner timing at 6ish pm. But these nights I get so hungry I can't sleep without a snack or a hot milk or Milo.

Anyhows, anyone has been added to the fb group yet? Possible to add those of us who left our emails add recently? Thanks once again!

Do you ladies get hungry more often these days? My usual dinner timing at 6ish pm. But these nights I get so hungry I can't sleep without a snack or a hot milk or Milo.

Anyhows, anyone has been added to the fb group yet? Possible to add those of us who left our emails add recently? Thanks once again!
Hi can add me [email protected]

Thank you! I am seeing doc later...most gynae are closed on Sunday
Hi Claireal, how was yr visit to the doc? After I replied u, I also had brown spotting yesterday. I was outside, and went home immediately to rest in bed and it subsided, tho there is still v slight brown in my wipes today (sorry TMC!).

Hope you're resting well. I'm also resting at home this week, coz my 1st scan will only be next week. How abt u?

Hi Claireal, how was yr visit to the doc? After I replied u, I also had brown spotting yesterday. I was outside, and went home immediately to rest in bed and it subsided, tho there is still v slight brown in my wipes today (sorry TMC!).

Hope you're resting well. I'm also resting at home this week, coz my 1st scan will only be next week. How abt u?
Hi! Seems like brown discharge is very common. Doc say if the discharge becomes red then I have to be careful. He also advise to rest more in bed and try to walk less. I am taking leave to rest at home the whole week.

Rest well ya! And jiayou!

Hi! Seems like brown discharge is very common. Doc say if the discharge becomes red then I have to be careful. He also advise to rest more in bed and try to walk less. I am taking leave to rest at home the whole week.

Rest well ya! And jiayou!
Have a good rest this week ladies!!! :)
Me feeling nausea so mood is v low. taking an off today to rest. Going for first scan this Sat. #excitedlynervous

Last edited:
same here. Clueless so drinking my norm greenfields. Will check w gynae this weekend n update :)
Can drink Anmum, it is quite tasty though a bit sweet. But I've heard from other experienced mums that actually fresh milk works as well. So, I'm just drinking Magnolia now.

Hi ladies, this is my first pregnancy and would like to know what brand of milk should I buy?
You can try Enfamama. There's chocolate flavor. I drank that during my 1st pregnancy. Think it's the only brand with other flavors. Usually most of them are the normal vanilla/milk flavor. Good for those that doesn't like the taste of milk powder.

You can try Enfamama. There's chocolate flavor. I drank that during my 1st pregnancy. Think it's the only brand with other flavors. Usually most of them are the normal vanilla/milk flavor. Good for those that doesn't like the taste of milk powder.

Thanks Snowcloud, I bought Ammum and quite yummy :)

Hi ladies, just wondering if we need to start drinking milk this early? Because I don't like to drink milk and during my last gynae visit 2 weeks ago, my gynae told me to prevent drinking milk for the time being to avoid stomach upset these few weeks.

Hi ladies, just wondering if we need to start drinking milk this early? Because I don't like to drink milk and during my last gynae visit 2 weeks ago, my gynae told me to prevent drinking milk for the time being to avoid stomach upset these few weeks.
For me, I'm not drinking much milk. Mainly taking folic acid for now. I'm about 7 plus weeks now. Maybe if you don't like milk you can try the Enfamama chocolate flavor one or take ur vitamins. It should have enough nutrients for your baby.

I am 5 weeks pregnant and still having cramp on n off, is it normal?
Cramping typically occurs when the uterus expands, causing the ligaments and muscles that support it to stretch. It may be more noticeable when you sneeze, cough, or change positions.During the second trimester, a common cause of cramping is round ligament pain

If the cramp get worst, it is better to consult doctor ya!

Cramping typically occurs when the uterus expands, causing the ligaments and muscles that support it to stretch. It may be more noticeable when you sneeze, cough, or change positions.During the second trimester, a common cause of cramping is round ligament pain

If the cramp get worst, it is better to consult doctor ya!

Thank Claireal, doc says as Long as there is no bleeding is fine. I am 39 years old this year and I thought coz of older age that's why I keep having the cramps.

Thank Claireal, doc says as Long as there is no bleeding is fine. I am 39 years old this year and I thought coz of older age that's why I keep having the cramps.
Ah I see! I am having cramps and brown discharge. My doc say its normal. But if the discharge turns bright red then I have to be careful.

I don't feel any symptoms. When did you start feeling nauseous? I'm about 4 weeks along.

A little worried cos my #3 pregnancy ended with no heartbeat.

Back