Marriage life

I and HB had married for 10 yrs and I felt we are getting lesser and lesser words to talk and also he is less bother what I do or where I am bring the kids out.
Is it like this after married for too long?

Sometime feel like to tire of this type of life. No more passion. Word is getting lesser compared he talked to his friends.

Its perfectly normal.
What is important nw is to stay relevant to each other. See wad can add value to each other.
No nagging or possessiveness. Be a fren, not a mother.
Have some "me" time to recharge the woman in you, so that he has a refreshing woman to rediscover.

I have been married for coming to 12 years. I think a lot of it depends on your fate and luck as people change (including ourselves).

Triple70, your inputs sound good and rational. It could work out in many relationships where both parties make effort to keep things going.

But a lot of people still do stupid or irrational things despite having the best/model spouse ever to die for. Unfortunately these are things out of our control.

Confusemum, I think it is best to open up n tell your partner your feelings and try to work things out from there.

Jiayou.

Back