CMA or MPM

Hi

Re: CMA referral

Student ID: SG0121025 (Jurong West Branch)

Please update me when you register.

So I can follow up at my side.

Many thanks and regards,

MummyE
Hi,
Anyone is currently still at CMA, please pm me as I need a referral.
Many thanks :)
Hi,

Does your kid still at jw branch? How the teacher there and does it benefit your kid ? The referral just tell them the student id will do?

Can you share your CMA referral code with me? I'm thinking of signing up at the Greenridge Shopping Centre Branch.

Hi

Can anyone share their referral code with me too. I will be signing up at the punggol branch.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mrs Chong
Re: CMA referral
Student ID: SG0121025 (Jurong West Branch)
Please update me when you register.
So I can follow up at my side.
Many thanks and regards,
MummyE
Hi! Can I use ur referral code? I going to register this week. Thanks

Hi,

My son is P2 this year... he always get confused with his math... is it a good idea send him to cma?

Need advise. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

My son is P2 this year... he always get confused with his math... is it a good idea send him to cma?

Need advise. Thanks in advance.
hi Cherry,

My son is also in P2. Currently he is in S.A.M for Maths tuition. Thinking to switch him to MPM instead.

Anyone has feedback on MPM at Ang Mo Kio Djitsun branch? Thanks in advance.

Hi may i know anyone enrolled their kids at CMA @ AMK branch? I would like to have the feedbacks too.

Hi,

My girl is at the yew tee branch so unable to advise the one at amk branch. Generally the teachers at yew tee branch will update me on the progress for my girl. As my girl is quite young, i dont really push her cos just wanna expose her to these when shes young, so im not able to evaluate the effectiveness of the program as of now.

Hope this helps!

Hi I am looking out for an abacus class for my child, and would appreciate if someone can provide me their personal experience with CMA classes as I've heard so much about them and they seem to have a really structured programme, as compared to other similar programmes. I'm hoping to sign up my child soon - any advice and referral would be most appreciated. Please pm me / text me at 97467305. Many thanks in advance!

Can you share your CMA referral code with me? I'm thinking of signing up at the Greenridge Shopping Centre Branch

Back