IVF at KKH

Hi..
Ur 10 to 15k does it include the govt subsidy? I saw an article saying there is a 6.3k govt funding for kkh,sgh& nuh..

So if is abt 10k - 6.3k govt funding - 6k medisave.. end up dont need to fork up a single cent??

Pls advise. Thanks
Yup... if deducting government grant and medisave, might not have to fork out any cash

Yup... if deducting government grant and medisave, might not have to fork out any cash
Thanks!

I,m currently under dr loh (tmc), am thinking if wan to switch to kkh becos of govt subsidy..

Still considering if we r going ahead w ivf... worrying abt cost & the time needed to take off from work..

Hi,

Has anyone went through natural thaw frozen cycle? I will be starting soon and wondering how the procedure is different with mediated fet?

Hi,

Has anyone went through natural thaw frozen cycle? I will be starting soon and wondering how the procedure is different with mediated fet?
Hi dear... I did natural FET last May. Call kkh on 1st day of AF... went for my 1st scan on cd9 to check on lining and leading follicle.. was given 3 ovulation test kits to bring home to test for ovulation but didn't happen. So went back for 2nd scan on cd13. Lining 8.3 triple and ovulation tested positive. ET was arrange 3 days later on my cd16.
Hope this help! All the best ya!:)

Hi dear... I did natural FET last May. Call kkh on 1st day of AF... went for my 1st scan on cd9 to check on lining and leading follicle.. was given 3 ovulation test kits to bring home to test for ovulation but didn't happen. So went back for 2nd scan on cd13. Lining 8.3 triple and ovulation tested positive. ET was arrange 3 days later on my cd16.
Hope this help! All the best ya!:)

Thank you Mrs Chan00 for your response. Did you bfp that cycle? I'm kinda nervous as I failed my first fresh. Any recommendation how what or how I should prepare myself?

Thank you Mrs Chan00 for your response. Did you bfp that cycle? I'm kinda nervous as I failed my first fresh. Any recommendation how what or how I should prepare myself?
Well... I didn't really prepare myself! Lolx.. was feeling pretty relax. But I did drink raspberry leaf tea on alternate day and occasionally red bean soup & chicken essence. I did bfp but had a mc... Perhaps, u may want to see a Tcm. My friend fail 1 fresh and 1 fet... went tcm and currently preggy from her 2nd fet. I start seeing a Tcm too to tiao my body after my mc.
Jiayou ya! All the best!:)

Hi can I check after failed fresh IVF, how long did it take for your cycle to regulate before doing a natural FET? My cycle was messed up after failed IVF, can't track my ovulation too. Not sure what is happening.

Hi can I check after failed fresh IVF, how long did it take for your cycle to regulate before doing a natural FET? My cycle was messed up after failed IVF, can't track my ovulation too. Not sure what is happening.

Hi kk82,

I started bleeding even before my BT day in nov. Dec I met doctor and was already back on track. Didn't take so long for period to come back.

Hi kk82,

I started bleeding even before my BT day in nov. Dec I met doctor and was already back on track. Didn't take so long for period to come back.

Your Period came back but ovulation was normal too? In dec did you do scans too to check if follicle is growing as per normal ?
I also started bleeding before blood test. Menses came end nov. in mid dec came again when it's usually ovulation period! I have tracked using OPK but no surge. Pretty screwed and jittery knowing I probably have not ovulated naturally since the failed IVF.

Your Period came back but ovulation was normal too? In dec did you do scans too to check if follicle is growing as per normal ?
I also started bleeding before blood test. Menses came end nov. in mid dec came again when it's usually ovulation period! I have tracked using OPK but no surge. Pretty screwed and jittery knowing I probably have not ovulated naturally since the failed IVF.

I didn't check for ovulation unfortunately and also did not scan for follicles. Doctor only did endo scratch for me in dec and was told to try natural while waiting for fet that will start in January. My period cycle seems to be unaffected 28day cycle normal.

Maybe you could check for advise with ur doctor in charge?

Anyone going for the briefing tomorrow? This is getting real!! now i am really terrified of the self injections =(

Hi

Can anyone advise me as to if it's normal for one to bleed a little after the 3rd injection? I'm worried that it may affect the process.

Thanks.

Hi, I have thin lining issues. Just did a frozen transfer at 7.2mm lining. Will know the outcome by this Thursday.
Hi igg,
How many days of mc/hl did KKH give you for frozen ET? And do you need to be on pills or insert after FET? Thanks...
I just did my ER this morning but according to Dr, I can't do a fresh ET as I retrieved too many follicles, she's afraid I might get OHSS.

hi ladies im trying to plan my leave for my 1st time ivf happening in feb. My cycle is very regular, expecting it to come 1st Feb, 28 days cycle. when can i expect to be on MC/HL?

Hi

Can anyone advise me as to if it's normal for one to bleed a little after the 3rd injection? I'm worried that it may affect the process.

Thanks.

Hi

I just did my ET yesterday, thankfully my only egg fertilised. Just praying that all will be well. The 2 weeks wait is so tormenting. Anyone can advise me what are the food to avoid and eat to thicken the uterus lining???

And anyone can share their success story of getting pregnant with 1 egg???

Thanks.

I haven go through the cycle yet, waiting for my menses for me to start the injection... so I can only roughly advise you based on my spending till date... assuming it's a short protocol, during the briefing we were told it will be about 10K to 15K... not sure how much the total will be if it's the long protocol... Before the cycle, the consultation, tests, briefing and scanning already total up to about 1.5K for me... hope it helps

Hi, how is your IVF Journey?

Hi, how is your IVF Journey?
Hi Teeniee,
I can't do a fresh ET as Dr was worried I might get OHSS due to too many eggs extracted and I feel so bloated when I am only given 150 gonal f and orgalutran for 7 days in total. On my 2nd scan, I was scheduled for ER 3 days later to retrieve all the eggs. I extracted 25 eggs, which 13 was mature but only 1 fertilised. It's very devastating hearing that! The only 1 beanie which I called the survivor is frozen now, I'm waiting for my menses in Feb so as to do a FET... Dr said every cycle is different so I can only hope the best outcome for my survivor!

They will freeze early blast ? During my et day, the embryologist said I have 4 early blast. ..if Quality not good they will throw it away de
Mine are all day 2 at initial freezing time in Sep. So when we did FET in Nov, they let it culture them for 3 more days to become blasts. At transferred day, 1 became blast,1 became early blast and other one can't make it to blast.

Is there a special diet that i should be following during ivf, 2ww and if successful, during the pregnancy? I just took med to induce AF. So probably will come the week after.

Is soft boiled eggs considered raw?

Do u know how many scans and how long from first scan to ET will it be? My boss sending me work assignments and i havent tell her i gng for ivf. Just going to tell her i am going for procedure.

Is there a special diet that i should be following during ivf, 2ww and if successful, during the pregnancy? I just took med to induce AF. So probably will come the week after.

Is soft boiled eggs considered raw?

Do u know how many scans and how long from first scan to ET will it be? My boss sending me work assignments and i havent tell her i gng for ivf. Just going to tell her i am going for procedure.

There is no special diet for me. Don't drink cold drinks n cold foods. Eat more eggs, hard boiled are more safe. Chicken essences, red dates tea, red bean soup are good but don't over drink. Take multi vitamin included folic acid. Eat walnuts after ET. That's all I did during that time. From scan to ET about 14-17 days I think. They will give 2 weeks HL after ER I think.

There is no special diet for me. Don't drink cold drinks n cold foods. Eat more eggs, hard boiled are more safe. Chicken essences, red dates tea, red bean soup are good but don't over drink. Take multi vitamin included folic acid. Eat walnuts after ET. That's all I did during that time. From scan to ET about 14-17 days I think. They will give 2 weeks HL after ER I think.

Thanks dear. Looks like i gotta forgo my fav soft boiled eggs and sashimi. How about fried egg with runny yolk?

So today i am on my 3rd day of meds to induce med, i will take till Wed, and menses should take 2-3 days to come, which is sat/Sun? Assume Day 1 is Mon, my ER should be 3-5 Mar?

Thanks dear. Looks like i gotta forgo my fav soft boiled eggs and sashimi. How about fried egg with runny yolk?

So today i am on my 3rd day of meds to induce med, i will take till Wed, and menses should take 2-3 days to come, which is sat/Sun? Assume Day 1 is Mon, my ER should be 3-5 Mar?

Yes. Ur ER should be around there if no other problem. Better don't eat raw, cold, uncooked foods from nowon. During pregnancy u can't eat those too. So avoid from now on. I also don't like hard boiled but they are safe. We try so hard to get baby and I don't wan to risk any things that will harm. Avoid ice cold drinks. Drink n eat more warm foods. Fried eggs with cooked yolk is safe. Not runny ones.

Yes. Ur ER should be around there if no other problem. Better don't eat raw, cold, uncooked foods from nowon. During pregnancy u can't eat those too. So avoid from now on. I also don't like hard boiled but they are safe. We try so hard to get baby and I don't wan to risk any things that will harm. Avoid ice cold drinks. Drink n eat more warm foods. Fried eggs with cooked yolk is safe. Not runny ones.

Oh man. i always only drink cold drinks =X

Just did my second shots.. few questions:

-how do you know if you are on a long/short cycle? Is there any reason why one is given long/short cycle?

-is there anything that i should avoid eating at the stimm stage? I see you all mention eggs, can u eat my soft boiled eggs now?

-how do you know if you are on a long/short cycle? Is there any reason why one is given long/short cycle?

-is there anything that i should avoid eating at the stimm stage? I see you all mention eggs, can u eat my soft boiled eggs now?
Hi is the needle fine? do you feel any side effect?

I am curious too.
My 1st fresh, I was on long protocol. My cycle was 26-28 days previously. But these few months, it has been 25 days. Alerted the nurse in KKIVF but they said during collection of medications, just inform the doctor. Hmmm.

Anyone on short protocol? Mind sharing?

I am curious too.
My 1st fresh, I was on long protocol. My cycle was 26-28 days previously. But these few months, it has been 25 days. Alerted the nurse in KKIVF but they said during collection of medications, just inform the doctor. Hmmm.

Anyone on short protocol? Mind sharing?

I am on a short protocol based on the form. Gng review next Monday

10th day scan with most follicles at 8 to 9 mm and the biggest around 12 mm Issit on the low side or normal? Lining is about 11 mm double lining.

Anyone did FET? When was your FET done? As in how many days after mensus and before that were u prescribed with any medications

Back