SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

hi all,

i am new to scrapbooking too. would love to join in and learn more.

Is it cheaper to purchase things like flower shape punch/cutter in US? what is a good brand to buy?

also not sure how to use stamps? went fot a class, and they actually stam, spray some sand, and dry? can someone pls explain to me?

Jazz2 (jazz2),
It's depend what punch you want. Certain brand punch is good in border. Yes, buy from US is a lot cheaper, or you may wait for those sales at Local SB store like Made with love or Paper Market.

Hi, I am looking for QuicKutz Moxie Classic Unicase Alphabet Die Set. Anyone can help advise where can I buy it or has that to sell? Please PM me. Thank you very much.

Letting go some paper flowers at $10 @ 55 petals

*different sizes

6341839.jpg

6341840.jpg

6341841.jpg

More Flowers
https://picasaweb.google.com/100367721681556854982/SCRAPBOOKINGMATERIAL#

Anyone wants to sell off their
2" - 2.5" Scalloped Circle Craft Punch
2" - 2.5" Circle Craft Punch

PM me with pictures and prices and condition of item.

hihi, i am a keen newbie, am keen to learn scrap booking.

anyone teaching or i can take up the skills from here in the club?
happy.gif

hi, i'm letting go LOT of Brand New Sizzix Dies. All in original packaging, unopened. Selling cheap as I am now using cricut expression machine.

Sizzix Sizzlits Dies
• Vacation Phrases Set (3-die set)
• Christmas Ornaments & Phrase Set (3-die set)
• Birthday Knockout Set (4-die set)
• So Sweet!
• My Best Friend!

Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Dies
• Phrase, Summer Vacation
• Phrase, Happy Birthday
• Phrase, Darling, Precious & Bundle of Joy
• Alphabet set – Hunky Dory

Sizzix Bigz Dies
• Lipstick, Nail Polish & Purse
• Phrase, I Love You
• Phrase, Sweet & Love w/Hearts
• Card with Flower
• Frame

Sizzix 35-die Alphabet Set - Cherish
Sizzlits Alphabet Sets are a total lettering solution. Compact and portable, each die is designed to cut a single sheet of cardstock, paper, metallic foil or vellum. This set comes complete with uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers 0-9, plus select punctuation marks and more – all neatly organized in a specially designed storage case.

All dies are compatible with Sizzix Big Shot and requires a pair of cutting pads.

All for just S$150.

PM me if you are interested.

7020636.jpg

letting go my silhouette SD @ $250 (nego)
contact me if u keen
happy.gif

7126505.jpg

can cut your own design,and every type of font in your computer.

7126506.jpg

7126507.jpg

7126508.jpg

Hi gals!

I used to enjoy scrapbooking too but now with 1 toddler and a baby, my hands are full.

Hence, I would like to let go this scrapbooking kit which I bought to make a scrapbook for my kids. Suitable for bb boy/gal. It's a lovely set and I don't want it to go to waste. Hope that someone who enjoys scrapbooking for their bb can take over.

http://www.magicmoments.com.sg/little-postbound-album-p-686.html

BNIB, letting go at $20. (up $39.90)

PM me if interested!
Thx

Hello Ladies!

I am looking for scallop punch, 1.5 inch round shape. Do contact me at 81029398 if you are letting go!
Thanks!

Hi, just wondering if this thread is still active? I've got scrapbook materials to give away. As I don't bear to throw them away, would prefer to give them to anyone who will really use them. Anyone interested? Please email me @ [email protected].

Back