Any Reviews on Dr. Jonathan Wee from Mount E Novena?

jasmintan

Dear All,

I'm presently still undecided on which gynae for my delivery but I'd like to deliver at Mount E Novena.

Has anyone here engaged Dr. Jonathan Wee for delivery? If so, may I ask how was your experience with him and how was his stitching skills?

Thanks so much in advance ladies!

Regards,
Jasmin

Hi Jasmin,

Dr Jon was my gynae and we're very happy we chose him as our gynae. He was very patient during the whole pregnancy, even when I was slightly paranoid during the zika outbreak. We also didn't have to wait long for appointments.

I had an emergency c-section and I think his stitching is ok, although I didn't have a reference point. Was also very comforting when I was in labour. All in all very friendly and willing to answer our questions during consultations. Think you will be in good hands if you're going with Dr Jon.

Cheers!

Hi Jasmin,

Was very happy with Dr Jon Wee. The clinic staff and himself were extremely friendly, waiting time for appointments were usually short and Dr Jon took the time and effort to answer all our questions. He never make it seem like he was in a hurry to get our session over and done with and being down-to-earth, conversations with him were really enjoyable. He even tried his best to show us our baby's face during the scans and made sure we have something like a momento to bring home.

He respected our decision for a natural birth but our baby was breech even at 37 weeks. Even though a c section was inevitable, he still held on to the hope that the baby would turn at the last min - cos that was what we wanted.

I don't remember much from the c section (as I was sedated), except that he was very reassuring and the stitches were very well done. I had no pain from the c section and was able to stop painkillers on day 4. He dropped by everyday thereafter to check on me.

I would say choosing him as my gynae was my best decision. :)

Hello! I'm currently seeing Dr Jon and my EDD is in June. He is always patient and friendly and doesn't rush through appointments (compared to two other gynaes whom I've visited before).
I don't know about his delivery as this is my first baby, but based on the previous 2 mummies, I think I'm in good hands :)

Back