Any Lady Gynea to recommend in Bedok/Parkway East Hospital

ds_post

anyone has recommendations for lady gynea in bedok/parkway east hospital...found some recommendation for Dr Heng & Dr Tan YY. Can share experiences.. Thanks in adv.

Saw on the website there's another doctor at Parkway East Hospital.. Dr Chin Jing Jye.... any mummies out there with any of these doc & any recent experience with parkway east hospital.. Can share???...Thanks in adv....

<font color="0077aa">do u mean dr chee jing jye? I saw her once abt 2 yrs back at kkh but after that she left for private practice. Few months ago I went to see her again at her paragon clinic for checkup. I felt very comfortable each time I saw her. But I did not choose to see her for my current pregnancy as her charges are on the high side.
happy.gif
</font>

Dr. heng Tung Lan - She got 2 clinics, Bedok (Princess Theater ground level) and at Parkway East, so her daily clinic hrs are divided bet these 2 clinics. She delivered my twins in 2008, normal delivery.

A very nice,warm &amp; cheerful gynae. Monthly visits can be very brief if you don't have any questions. But if you do, then she's willing to give infos you need. The appointment queue is very long as her appointment book slots are at every 5 minutes interval so best time to go is morning, first hour appointment or avening after 6:15 (they go on a short break from 5:30 pm - 6:15pm). I usually schedule my appt at 6:20.

hi twinny,

thanks for the recommendation.. as u mention dr heng q is very long..did u have prob scheduling your appointments with her? Thanks

Hi twinny,

Can you still remember how much were her delivery charges? I've made an appointment to see her in nov. Should be choosing her for the delivery of my bb since there arent any other gyn around bedok area.

Hi debs,

tan yy delivered my #1 wanted to go back to her for my #2 but found out from her nurses that she is semi retired and dont do deliveries anymore.

hi mummy_chia,

thanks for the infor but thats means one gynae less to choose from...

did u also delivery at Parkway East Hospital.. care to your share experience there.. my 1st child was delivered at tmc.. thinking of goin to parkway east nearer.. but few gynae to choose from...

Hi debs,

Yah, there are really limited gyn ard bedok imo. But i guess dr heng should be good enough since i didnt find much negative comments about her online. Have to go through my consultation with her before i make anymore comments.

I delivered at parkway east before it went thru the recent renovation. I guess it was alright (was half in pain and half overjoyed) so i didnt pay much attention to the rest. :-D i'm all for convinence so i guess will just go for dr heng.

hi mummy_chia,

I haven't decided which gynea to go to but i went for the maternity tour at Parkway East.. if i got it rite for the single ward maternity rm only 1 is not carpeted the rest are ...i've got sinus prob and this is a huge drawback for me.. I tink i need to re-look at my options again...

anyway thanks for everyone's inputs...cheers:)

Im with dr heng. So far so good, only complain is that consultation abit short like quite rush, then again if its too long then we have to wait very long. Ill be deliverying in 2 months times, shall see how n review again. Meanwhile, i think she should b ok as she was recommended by my frds sil who delivered her two children w her ;)

Dr Heng clinic has a new doctor. Her name is Dr Fong Kah Leng. She is very nice and cheerful. I like her. I have my 1st bb with her and I will go back to her for my future. But they are moving to Old Airport Rd this Dec as the owner is taking back the Bedok premise.

Dr Heng Tung Lan is a very experienced gynae. She delivered my brother and cousin 16 years ago. She also delivered my two sons in 2008 and 2009. She may be quite busy but she is very experienced and friendly. Her nurses are knowledgeable and systematic too. Prices are average, definitely not as expensive as some in town area.

Back