Any good recommendation for Tarot Card or Ba Zi reading?

Sonique2001

Hi, just wondering if anyone here can recommend me any good contacts for Tarot Card/Ba Zi reading?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sonique2001,

Well, I just for fun randomly subscribed to Sara Freder and Maria tarot reader. I just read them for fun, never take what they tell me seriously.

Hi, just wondering if anyone here can recommend me any good contacts for Tarot Card/Ba Zi reading?

Thanks in advance.

You can try one Master Edward from Parkway Parade Times of Fengshui. He is very detailed in his analysis. Need to call for appointment and give them your DOB / time so the master can prepare your charts before he meets you at the shop. If I'm not wrong, the charges are about $168.

I've went for a bazi reading with him before. My hubby went on a separate occasion alone, and what the master shared with him about marriage is almost same as what he said to me. This is kinda shocking to me because of the accuracy. Other than that, I am not sure if he is accurate on other stuff because the things haven't happened.

For tarot reading, I have tried an online reader before. She is based in Singapore but does online and face to face readings... I can't remember how much online cost, but for face-to face it is maybe $60 an hour. I haven't tried face to face yet... her website is this: http://www.thursdaytarot.com/

Last edited:
You can try one Master Edward from Parkway Parade Times of Fengshui. He is very detailed in his analysis. Need to call for appointment and give them your DOB / time so the master can prepare your charts before he meets you at the shop. If I'm not wrong, the charges are about $168.

I've went for a bazi reading with him before. My hubby went on a separate occasion alone, and what the master shared with him about marriage is almost same as what he said to me. This is kinda shocking to me because of the accuracy. Other than that, I am not sure if he is accurate on other stuff because the things haven't happened.

For tarot reading, I have tried an online reader before. She is based in Singapore but does online and face to face readings... I can't remember how much online cost, but for face-to face it is maybe $60 an hour. I haven't tried face to face yet... her website is this: http://www.thursdaytarot.com/
Thank you catinthesky

U should try this lady Mary Anne ...she is in her 60s and she is good ...and her prices are very reasonable her Mum was a popular tarot reader back then ...i can forward her contact of you are interested ... u have to go to her house though

You can try this Master called Master Liang. He is very accurate in card reading, I always consult him when I am in situation that I need guidance, but you need to fixed appointment with him, as he is not always in his office.

http://www.oridiensamnak.com/index.html
Tel: 66356565 (For booking of appointment)

Is there such a person who is good in doing mole reading? Am deciding which ones to remove and which ones to keep. :)

been with 1 whom I see every year for guidance. He is also a fengshui master for a few reputable big company but reasonable price...not sure if I can share contact here as I am new...text 87881224

Anyone who wish to know more about love, career or children's matter through tarot reading? Can email me at [email protected] for more details. I only do tarot email reading for now and i don't do any health reading. Thanks.

U should try this lady Mary Anne ...she is in her 60s and she is good ...and her prices are very reasonable her Mum was a popular tarot reader back then ...i can forward her contact of you are interested ... u have to go to her house though
Hello High Priestess, if you don't mind it, please could you help forward Mary Anne's contact to me. I'm interested to see because long ago in Katong I actually had a reading with her mother. Her mother was indeed accurate. Really Grateful if you could please help me with this.

Thanking you in advance :)

Hi there, I am interested for a reading with her, can you pm her contact details pls. Thanks!!

Hi there, I am interested for a reading with her, can you pm her contact details pls. Thanks!!
Hi Juicey, I just read your message. Until to date, I have not received any response about Mary Anne's contact number. If I had it, sur.ely I would share it. So now, I have given up searching as a result. Sorry I could not have been much of a
help.

Likewise, if you come to know of her contact number by any chance, please could you share it with me and the rest onGoo this forum.

Thank you and good luck to you!

Hi, can share her contact information. Thank.you.

Hi, can share her contact information . Thank you.

been with 1 whom I see every year for guidance. He is also a fengshui master for a few reputable big company but reasonable price...not sure if I can share contact here as I am new...text 87881224
Hi Lin, can share his contact info. Thank you.

Hi may u share her contact? Thanks

May I get her details please

Can help to help her contacts please

Hello High Priestess, if you don't mind it, please could you help forward Mary Anne's contact to me. I'm interested to see because long ago in Katong I actually had a reading with her mother. Her mother was indeed accurate. Really Grateful if you could please help me with this.

Thanking you in advance :)
May I know if you managed to get Mary Anne contacts? Appreciate if you could share the details.

Back