IVF for Feb/Mar 2017

Hahahaa hopefully i get it. The idea of inserting stuff down there abit uneasy...

dreading my injection tml :(

Jiayou! The injections are quite painless. I didn't feel a thing at all when I did my injections esp with the pen cos the needles were so fine!

Jiayou! The injections are quite painless. I didn't feel a thing at all when I did my injections esp with the pen cos the needles were so fine!

I guess its just nerve wrecking looking at the needle going in. How about the other injection? Needle seems thicker

I guess its just nerve wrecking looking at the needle going in. How about the other injection? Needle seems thicker

Yeah. Can your husband help you with the injections? My husband helped me with mine (but I looked away when he was injecting) and I even took a video of it cos I wanna see how it happens! Haha. When I had to use the thicker needle for injection, it was slightly more painful but still manageable!

The other injection needle is slighter thicker but it feels like an ant bite. It can be scary n nervous during your first and second attempt of self injection. But you will get there. Jia you.

Yeah. Can your husband help you with the injections? My husband helped me with mine (but I looked away when he was injecting) and I even took a video of it cos I wanna see how it happens! Haha. When I had to use the thicker needle for injection, it was slightly more painful but still manageable!

He equally scared. Hahaha.. i close my eyes when i press the trigger. Hahahaha still must hold for 5 secs. I think i will ice the area for the thicker needle

The other injection needle is slighter thicker but it feels like an ant bite. It can be scary n nervous during your first and second attempt of self injection. But you will get there. Jia you.

I guess icing it will help. Just the pushing it in and holding it there. Aaarghhh

Yes and this two weeks are filled with cramps and nausea , it's the effect of the med that we need to insert after the embryo transfer, this Thursday is the blood test :)
Hi..
Did u use HPT to test?
I'm due for blood test on fr.
Just tested urine. It's negative.

Hi..
Did u use HPT to test?
I'm due for blood test on fr.
Just tested urine. It's negative.

Sorry what is HPT?

Actually the medicine that we inserted will affect the result, blood test is the most accurate, don't worry, it will be positive on this fri when u test :)

Hi all. Besides going down for v scan on the 2nd day of menses, any other aptmt after that? Need to plan my leave before ER. Thanks.

Just did my second shots.. few questions:

-how do you know if you are on a long/short cycle? Is there any reason why one is given long/short cycle?

-is there anything that i should avoid eating at the stimm stage? I see you all mention eggs, can u eat my soft boiled eggs now?

Hi all. Besides going down for v scan on the 2nd day of menses, any other aptmt after that? Need to plan my leave before ER. Thanks.
I think there are 3 more scan before ER, after the 2nd day of menses next one in on your CD6 after that Dr will tell you again when to come

Just did my second shots.. few questions:

-how do you know if you are on a long/short cycle? Is there any reason why one is given long/short cycle?

-is there anything that i should avoid eating at the stimm stage? I see you all mention eggs, can u eat my soft boiled eggs now?

Remove the egg yolk n eat hard boiled egg white, u will have to eat about 5 egg white after ER.

So i should be eating eat whites after ER? Now can eat soft boiled eggs? Or i should avoid eating raw/semi raw and cold food

I stopped soft boiled egg coz I find it's not fully cook :( after ER the nurse will ask u drink a lot of water or isotonic drink and 5-6 egg white Everyday till ET to prevent OHSS. Raw/ semi raw and cold food better stop, once u started your medication, better eat proper meal to make sure you will have follicles with eggs inside. Btw avoid cold drinks :)
Be positive and tell yourself how many eggs you want and it will turn out to be the number you want.

I stopped soft boiled egg coz I find it's not fully cook :( after ER the nurse will ask u drink a lot of water or isotonic drink and 5-6 egg white Everyday till ET to prevent OHSS. Raw/ semi raw and cold food better stop, once u started your medication, better eat proper meal to make sure you will have follicles with eggs inside. Btw avoid cold drinks :)
Be positive and tell yourself how many eggs you want and it will turn out to be the number you want.

So i should be avoiding them now since i am at stimm stage. I drink loads of water and love to eat eggs. But soft boiled eggs la hahaha. So what kinda meal should i be eating to ensure good folicles with egg?

Tbh i dont know whats good , what number or quality. I shall just think positive thoughts!

Btw HL starts from ER/ET?

I am on day 6 of the stimulants. Now changed gonal F to menopur and a morning jab to prevent natural ovulation. Both new jabs very painful. The first step to poke the needle in is so difficult cause the needle is thicker. I nearly cried while injecting myself. The solution cause abit of sore feeling too. Hope i can go back to gonal f. IVF really not easy i really admire all who go through. Really hope that we can all BFP. Jiayou sisters who are on stimulants now!

So i should be avoiding them now since i am at stimm stage. I drink loads of water and love to eat eggs. But soft boiled eggs la hahaha. So what kinda meal should i be eating to ensure good folicles with egg?

Tbh i dont know whats good , what number or quality. I shall just think positive thoughts!

Btw HL starts from ER/ET?

Actually very hard to control follicles with good eggs but at least if retrieve more than got more chance.

Just eat proper meal like no cold stuff like salad coz uncooked veg is very cooling for woman.

My hubby cooked twice black chicken Essence for me before I go for ER / ET coz it's better than drinking from those bottles.

Eat one box of blue berries and half a avacado Everyday till ET.

I think it depends on age to have the quality of follicles, doesn't mean more it's good, as long as the eggs are good and can all develop into good embryo is good enough.

Oic.. so also egg white only? Cos I heard tat egg white can improve egg quality? If eat one box of blue Berry, not alot?

I only eat egg white coz we only need more protein or maybe just one yolk with 2-3 egg white. One box of blue berries a day is enough :) additional eat half a avacado also :)

Oic.. so during stim u eat 2 or egg white n 1 egg yolk. Follow by a box of blue Berry n half avocado. After ER up the egg white maybe to 4 to 6 egg white?

Oic.. so during stim u eat 2 or egg white n 1 egg yolk. Follow by a box of blue Berry n half avocado. After ER up the egg white maybe to 4 to 6 egg white?

Just eat what u think is right and u need a lot of protein so beef is good also

I m waiting for my menses to report before I start on my ivf. What should I be eating now? Before ER, after ER to before ET, after ET.

I know the ladies here eat avocado and egg whites. I am confused when is the best time to eat it.

Actually very hard to control follicles with good eggs but at least if retrieve more than got more chance.

Just eat proper meal like no cold stuff like salad coz uncooked veg is very cooling for woman.

My hubby cooked twice black chicken Essence for me before I go for ER / ET coz it's better than drinking from those bottles.

Eat one box of blue berries and half a avacado Everyday till ET.

I think it depends on age to have the quality of follicles, doesn't mean more it's good, as long as the eggs are good and can all develop into good embryo is good enough.

I only eat egg white coz we only need more protein or maybe just one yolk with 2-3 egg white. One box of blue berries a day is enough :) additional eat half a avacado also :)

Thanks babe. so we need protein during stimm, after ER all the way till ET?

Salute you ahhh!

Anyway, is it normal to feel cramps after 2 dose of gonal f?

When u think of you Wan good eggs you will eat even though not nice... I don't have cramp after gonal f, only cramp after the 36 hours trigger jab, if you have more follicles, you will feel that your tummy going to burst n can only lie down, when I was admitted for ER, I feel like going into labour coz it's like going to burst with aching n cramp. Lucky doc gave me a day mc on Monday when my trigger jab is Sunday.

When u think of you Wan good eggs you will eat even though not nice... I don't have cramp after gonal f, only cramp after the 36 hours trigger jab, if you have more follicles, you will feel that your tummy going to burst n can only lie down, when I was admitted for ER, I feel like going into labour coz it's like going to burst with aching n cramp. Lucky doc gave me a day mc on Monday when my trigger jab is Sunday.

So during ER you are not given HL? when does the HL starts?

Back