IVF for Feb/Mar 2017

Yes and this two weeks are filled with cramps and nausea , it's the effect of the med that we need to insert after the embryo transfer, this Thursday is the blood test :)

Hi Toh SH. I just started my 2WW too. It's my second time. Did u experience any implantation spotting besides cramp and nausea!
Baby dust to all!

I dont think so, when i did mine also on a 3rd day and my AF is always short.

Anyway, you have appt today right? How is it?

Just finish my appt. I did my own jab just now. Scary shit. But not that pain. Maybe cos i got alot of fats!!!

Now.. i dont have cooler box, need to go get one small enough for the meds. Praying for no extreme hormones issues.

Question: Can we continue taking prenatal multivitamin with folic acid and CoQ10 once we start the IVF jabs?

Nv go back work during 2 weeks wait. Just went back do up some documents only.. when are u gals doing blood test? Anyone had done ivf before and got pregnant, wad r the symptoms?

Nv go back work during 2 weeks wait. Just went back do up some documents only.. when are u gals doing blood test? Anyone had done ivf before and got pregnant, wad r the symptoms?
My first ivf in 2011, my tummy felt bloated & I felt heavy at the pelvic area. Morning sickness kicked in after 1st ultrasound.

It's my TWW too! Just wondering do you girls still go out during your HL? Or are you taking the 2 weeks HL at all?

When is ur blood test due? I didn't go to work. But went nearby and consciously tell myself not to walk too fast and walk too long a duration. The 2WW is really tortourous

When is ur blood test due? I didn't go to work. But went nearby and consciously tell myself not to walk too fast and walk too long a duration. The 2WW is really tortourous

I'm due for blood test next Tuesday. How about you? If I remember correctly you are with Dr Loh too right?

I didn't go to work also. And I went out a bit to walk around. But walked very slowly...

I'm due for blood test next Tuesday. How about you? If I remember correctly you are with Dr Loh too right?

I didn't go to work also. And I went out a bit to walk around. But walked very slowly...

Ya dr loh. I'm due for blood test next Friday. Ya I think not good to coop at work. Fresh air and some walking helps with blood circulation. How have u been spending time? I'm reading books, watch tv, head out nearby for lunch. Wanted to cook simple dinner but didn't as it can be quite tiring.

Hello all, i m new here. My 1st ivf cycle is unsucessful on June 2016. I am starting my 2nd cycle ivf. 2nd day of injection today. Hoping everything will go smoothly. Postive thoughts.

Ya dr loh. I'm due for blood test next Friday. Ya I think not good to coop at work. Fresh air and some walking helps with blood circulation. How have u been spending time? I'm reading books, watch tv, head out nearby for lunch. Wanted to cook simple dinner but didn't as it can be quite tiring.

I've been doing the same. Just watch TV Dramas. Over the weekend I went out a bit, had dinner with my PIL and watched a movie.

Back