Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Unable to contact my PT cleaner anymore. Looking for an urgent replacement to engage for long term cleaning services. Once a week on weekend. Choa chu kang.

General cleaning including:
- vacuuming and mopping floor
- washing 2 toilets
- cleaning of furniture
- vacuuming sofa
- cleaning glass and mirrors
- cleaning windows n grilles (alternate weeks)
- cleaning fans (alternate weeks)
- changing bedsheets (alternate weeks)

Minimum 3 hours. If there's extra time, duties can include ironing.

Text me at 9459 3093.

My apologize for late reply, PaulineN. I just replied to you via inbox.

To mummies
Once again on behalf of her to thanks to mummies that engage her service for long times till now :) and newly engage :) seem become permanent.

Update: Currently available slots for her will be Wednesday morning, alternate every 2 weeks. West area preferred.
Hi, Is she available on any weekdays now? I stay near farrad road MRT (circle line). Tks!

Hi
I'm looking for a part time cleaner for fortnightly cleaning. $15/hr 4 hours weekdays preferred.
I'm staying in Yishun. Anyone interested please whatsapp me 90483001
Thanks all!

Hi, I am looking for a perm part-time helper for a condo in Simei.

About 3 times a week (3-4 hours each)

Willing to pay 13/hr.

Pay cash after every servicing.

Call me at 9686-0816

Hi I am looking for a PT helper in Hougang (4 room HDB flat). Twice a week on Fri morning. Must be able to converse in Chinese & of cos preferably local Chinese. I am willing to pay $70 for 4hr. The duties are:

1. Mopping & vacumning
2. Wiping of kitchen cabinets & walls (alternate weeks)
3. Removal & wiping off dusts
4. Cleaning & washing fans (alternate week)
5. Washing & scrubbing of 1.5 toilet
6. Wiping of glass items
7. Cleaning of windows (alternate week)

Please PM me. Thank you.

Hello, I am looking for a PT helper in Ang Mo Kio . Weekly Sat morning cleaning. $16/hr, for 4 hours every week. Basic duties:

1. Ironing
2. Vacuum and mop whole house
3. Scrubbing & washing of 2 toilets
4. General cleaning of table tops and surface areas.
5. Cleaning & washing of fans (alternate week)
6. Cleaning of windows (occasional)
7. Others
- e.g. vacuuming mattresses during bed sheet changing, occasionally;
- Cleaning of windows - occasional

Please contact me 91128143. Thank you.

I got Maya to come over last weekend for the first time. She is efficient and at the same time understands what you need her to do. As this is the first time so she is not very familiar as to which cleaning tools to use, but she is definitely hardworking. She was scrubbing my toilet wall and floor. I will stick to her for now, fingers crossed :)

Hi, I've messaged her before but no reply.

Hi all, I would like to recommend my PT maid, Maya. She charge $60 for four hours of cleaning. She is really responsible and did a very good job in cleaning and ironing. Sometimes she will work extra for us till I have to remind her that it's time to go. She is available on weekdays as well. Her contact number is 8347 9417.
She doesn't reply to my SMS

Im not agent, just an house owner same as u all. Who wants contact number for my part time helper can whatsapp me 90825016. She does East side. She is a local lady.

i just got sabo-ed by my part time cleaner and am now looking for a reliable long term part time helper. for now it will be biweekly. Duties mainly

-Wash both toilet
-general house cleaning
-Washing of floor mats
-Clean window frame (indoor)
-Mopping
-Ironing

3 to 4 hours, $15/hr. Location at Punggol.

Urgently need someone for this coming weekend if possible.

Hi Sharkles, hv u tried jasmine?ur opinion on her work?

Hi all,

I am staying at Simei and im looking for a Long term part time helper that can work at least 3 hours on weekends (either Sat or Sun). I'm willing to pay $15/hour.

Duties include:
- vacuum & mop entire house
- scrub & wash 2 toilets
- dust windows, grills and blinds (once in 2 weeks only)
- clean surfaces / exterior of all furnitures
- clean kitchen cabinets, table tops, and walls
- clean ceiling fans (once in 2 weeks)

Do PM me or contact me @ 93836013, thanks!

Would like to reco My PTH whom cleaning for us and others almost to 3 years.

You may try her service as a one time trial to judge her work, discipline and attitude before further arrangement.

(FYI - I'm just a client like y'all not an agent...etc. Giving her assistance as I believed on her attitude, discipline and work. We treated her like family).

You may inbox or sms me at EDITED: 2 Oct 16 for further details of My PTH. TIA
EDITED: 2 Oct 16 - Apologize, Fully Book for now.

:) First of all, :)
Thanks very much to all mummies from this forum whom still use her service and put trust on MyPTH till now. ;)

Very limited available slots for My PTH (PT Helper):
- "Edited 22 Feb: Weekend Not Available";
- Weekdays Morning Only;
West area only for this moment
(so sorry, as she got other activities in West area in the late afternoon);

You may liaise with me via sms/whatsapp at (My Hp no deleted as now fully book Edited: 12/6/17) for further details and arrangement of My PTH.
- details of your unit (HDB/Condo etc..) or postal code and job frequency for me to convey message to my PTH.
- inbox me your contact number, as worry she not replying unless update from me.

She been working with us as PTH going more than 3++ years :) and you may give her opportunity a one time trial to judge her work and discipline/attitude before deciding.
(FYI: I'm not agent or etc, I'm just a client like you helping her for job slot).

Last edited:
Maya just past minute cancelled on me for our second cleaning session. For those who have yet to use her, you may wish to reconsider

Hi all! Im staying in yishun and looking for a part-time cleaner to come and clean over the weekend! Pls pm me if you have any details!

Thank you :)

Maya just past minute cancelled on me for our second cleaning session. For those who have yet to use her, you may wish to reconsider

Actually this happened to me before, wat i do is called and ask her to be responsible and drop by my place now. she do came up w alot of excuses and i really hate it. so now her friend is cleaning for me. or sometimes they will come together and clean the hse within the two hrs. which im totally fine cos her work is better than Maya.

Actually this happened to me before, wat i do is called and ask her to be responsible and drop by my place now. she do came up w alot of excuses and i really hate it. so now her friend is cleaning for me. or sometimes they will come together and clean the hse within the two hrs. which im totally fine cos her work is better than Maya.

This is weird... I mean, i did PM you and you did not mention anything about this issue. You only had praises for her and thus i went ahead and use her. In fact i arranged for another helper to come yesterday but since Maya did for me the first time (despite being late for almost 40mins) i thought, just stick with her for the second session. She said her mum had a heart attacked and texted me at 7.30am when the appointment was for 9.30am. Super last minute. I think this is quite unacceptable for PT helper, so i am not sure why would you still say she is good?

If you feel that her friend is better than Maya, why do you still sing praises for Maya.

I guess, it is true, cannot believe what people recommend online.

Hi

I need someone to do house-cleaning every fortnight on sunday morning.
Location at Bukit Merah / Queenstown area. Kindly pm me your rate at 96822707.

Scope of Work:
Vacuum
Mopping
Ironing
Change Bedsheets for 3 Bedrooms
Wash 2 Toilets (Mirrors & Toilet Bowls)

Looking at 3-4 hours/ session, budget between $12-$15/hour. Do note that I have a big dog at home.

This is weird... I mean, i did PM you and you did not mention anything about this issue. You only had praises for her and thus i went ahead and use her. In fact i arranged for another helper to come yesterday but since Maya did for me the first time (despite being late for almost 40mins) i thought, just stick with her for the second session. She said her mum had a heart attacked and texted me at 7.30am when the appointment was for 9.30am. Super last minute. I think this is quite unacceptable for PT helper, so i am not sure why would you still say she is good?

If you feel that her friend is better than Maya, why do you still sing praises for Maya.

I guess, it is true, cannot believe what people recommend online.

I think u hv misunderstand. I have explained. This cancellation only happens once and up to now. It's still maya and her fren cleaning for me. Why the Two of them now is v simple. Becos I would rather to hv the hse cleaned up by two person within that two hrs instead of four and waste my time waiting for the task to be completed.

The reason why I did not recommend her fren is for obvious reason Becos she's not legal to wk part time. If I'm not pleased w maya services I will not even continue her services up to today.

Looking for Part time helper long term weekly
Washing 2 toilets, Vacuum entire house and mop, change bed sheet and other general cleaning including tidying up of clothings.
No laundry and ironing needed. 4 Room flat. Total duration, i am looking at 3hours plus weekly. Fee $50/trip
Location Hougang Ave 8

Please PM me if there's anyone interested. Alternatively, is there anyone who can refer their helper?

Edit: I have a dog

Hi
Am looking for a part time helper long term bi-Weekly (3-4hrs) at Bukit Timah.
Required washing 2 toilet, vacuum and mop, iron, washing floor maps, cleaning of outdoor areas and other general cleaning.

Please PM me if any one good to recommend.
Thanks a lot!

So i have had 2 PT helper last minute cancelled on me. Maya & Geet. I am still looking for my PT helper especially when i am starting my IVF now.

Need someone long term (fortnightly/weekly)
-wash 2 toilets
-vacuum & mop
-wash floor rugs
-general surface cleaning & cleaning of window frame

Looking at 3hrs each session $45-$60/session @ Punggol.

Hi
Am looking for a part time helper long term bi-Weekly (3-4hrs) at Bukit Timah.
Required washing 2 toilet, vacuum and mop, iron, washing floor maps, cleaning of outdoor areas and other general cleaning.

Please PM me if any one good to recommend.
Thanks a lot!
I think u hv misunderstand. I have explained. This cancellation only happens once and up to now. It's still maya and her fren cleaning for me. Why the Two of them now is v simple. Becos I would rather to hv the hse cleaned up by two person within that two hrs instead of four and waste my time waiting for the task to be completed.

The reason why I did not recommend her fren is for obvious reason Becos she's not legal to wk part time. If I'm not pleased w maya services I will not even continue her services up to today.

I am super confused by your replies. She cancelled on me on sunday to say her mum heart attack yet can go and clean your house. Even if she is good, lack of integrity and responsibility.

Hi all hdb and condo owners who needs part time helper. She does green line. Anyone needs her contact and get from me her contact. I can be reached at 90825016

I saw recommendations for Maya in early feb post . So I arranged for her to come today 25 feb 9 am. At 8 am I received a text saying her mam has heart attack last night so she can't come . Whether her friend can come instead . I wasn't so sure so I came back to see whether any post of her using same excuse . Sigh .... who can I turn to for reliable part time cleaner at pasir ris

I saw recommendations for Maya in early feb post . So I arranged for her to come today 25 feb 9 am. At 8 am I received a text saying her mam has heart attack last night so she can't come . Whether her friend can come instead . I wasn't so sure so I came back to see whether any post of her using same excuse . Sigh .... who can I turn to for reliable part time cleaner at pasir ris
At least she gave you an option that her friend is coming. For me she text me to say her mother has heart attack. Seriously, she keeps cursing her mum.

And the person who recommended her still sing praises of her.

Hi

I need someone to do house-cleaning every fortnight on sunday morning.
Location at Bukit Merah / Queenstown area. Kindly pm me your rate at 96822707.

Scope of Work:
Vacuum
Mopping
Ironing
Change Bedsheets for 3 Bedrooms
Wash 2 Toilets (Mirrors & Toilet Bowls)

Looking at 3-4 hours/ session, budget between $12-$15/hour. Do note that I have a big dog at home.

I have confirmed a part time helper by the name of Del (HP 90505132) for cleaning on 26 Feb, 9.30am. No Call No Show!

Anyone with reliable helper, kindly recommend, thanks.

Hello all, i have a part-time aunty whom has been working for us for the past 3 months. She is reliable and thorough in her cleaning. *thums up* She comes to my house once a week, about 4 times in one month. I engaged her through a cleaning company. Their service is good and highly recommended. You may look for Vivian at 90604760 or email to [email protected] to find out more. :):):):):p:p:p

Hi Sharkles,
The helper u are using now is recommended by Happymusic or happyfirst? I'm also actively looking for a helper. So difficult to find a good one. Btw, what's her rates?

Hi all. I'm looking for good recommendations on part time cleaning like once a month as me and my housemates aren't home often. We just need cleaning of the living room, dining room and kitchen. We're staying in Pasir Ris. Please do whatsapp me for recommendations @ 86970651. Thank you! :)

Hi you can contact me at 90825016.i can reccomend you my help.

hi. I'm looking for a part time cleaner in tampines. to come every 2 weeks on friday or Sat morning for 2 hrs as my place is quite small. let me know if u know anyone. thanks.

Looking for a PT local lady to clean my plc @ AMK (5 rm). To come every 2 wks on weekday mornings for 3-4 hrs. Willing to pay $15/hr.

Duties to include:-
- Washing both toilet
- Wiping furniture surface
- Washing of floor mats
- Mopping
- Cleaning kitchen top, stove & sink
- Wiping interior surface of windows (monthly)
- Wiping balcony glass doors (monthly)
- Changing bedsheet

*No ironing is required

Back