2016/07 July babies

I get bitten And pulled very often nowadays while latching. Sharp excruciating pain when that happens, but still got to maintain poker face. Best. Hahaha

I was keen on signing! But after that got lazy la. And no time to read up and teach since home from school got so many things to prep for her :p

My gal has started chix/fish porridge at school. Ever since started solid, she no longer has that fresh baby breath!

Just to share, today went to uniqlo and saw that they have this airism mesh top n bodysuit for baby... it's so soft, I bought some to try haha and they still having some old stock mesh bodysuit on offer $7.90 instead of usual price 14.90.

I was keen on signing! But after that got lazy la. And no time to read up and teach since home from school got so many things to prep for her :p

My gal has started chix/fish porridge at school. Ever since started solid, she no longer has that fresh baby breath!
So sad! I love that fresh baby breath. Smells sweet morning noon and night. I must sniff more before starting her on meat then!

Lol kinda too late @snowfern

Ya now every morning when she wakes up aiyo no baby smell one her breath.

But I'd continue to sniff her neck and hands

I tried sniffing her breath yesterday after fish....I think my sinuses kena seared by her diapers liow smell nothing wrong de, just a bit humid humid feel only

Got this seat cover instead which is much better as it covers bigger area. Also covers the handle bar so I can still touch my baby after the marketing. She enjoyed her first ride in shopping cart!

20eb23745f3f3f20a6fcd46500eb207e.jpg

@sarah I received the bibs, the design so cute and the material really very soft. I though u mean 1pc, didn't know is 5pcs in 1 packet. So pai sei.. I pay u la ..

Yoz here.
Hope babies and mummies are doing great.

KWL, hmm growth spurt?

Last night gave red dragon fruit. She loves it although she's still not taking in a lot on BLW. But she did go at it few times which means she likes the taste. It's mildly sweet. But end of it she got so distracted by the seeds. She was like trying to spot all the black seeds on the tray, the seat, on her hands etc.

Yoz here.
Hope babies and mummies are doing great.

KWL, hmm growth spurt?

Last night gave red dragon fruit. She loves it although she's still not taking in a lot on BLW. But she did go at it few times which means she likes the taste. It's mildly sweet. But end of it she got so distracted by the seeds. She was like trying to spot all the black seeds on the tray, the seat, on her hands etc.

I tried it last Saturday, quite fun to play with~ but the cleaning up is :confused: HAHA gotta try again though cause it's so funny to see Ian face all dirty. :p

Lots of fake teething and growth spurts lol. I think it is just her habit.

Today I am doing BLW red dragonfruit and red plum. I call it project code red!

Another possibility could be baby got 'scared ' by loud noise.

Another possibility could be baby got 'scared ' by loud noise.

No loud noise but my upstairs Neighbour always got this tapping sound between 7-9pm. So that is also why frequent wakes in the initial sleep period.

Last night got fever at 4am. Scare die me. Now okay Liao after one dosage of paracetamol

Anyway happy to share that I have done BLW at a restaurant this afternoon! She was slightly distracted but okay after a while. Polished off one whole red plum. Last piece was just down to skin. She threw it on the table when she was done haha.

Happy mama!

27acf61b7201babe1e065be6c57d4289.jpg

Haha seems like most baby love sugar plum, I shall buy and try it. Last weekend I try mango, emk jr ate n show this face (>_<)

Haha well done kwl jr.

I will buy plum soon to try. But plum sometimes first bite can be sng sng right? What should I look out for in a plum that's sweet? So I cut it into half to remove pit?

I also wanna buy peach soon.

Haha well done kwl jr.

I will buy plum soon to try. But plum sometimes first bite can be sng sng right? What should I look out for in a plum that's sweet? So I cut it into half to remove pit?

I also wanna buy peach soon.

Plum choose darker ones for ripe and ready to eat. If u wanna store, then choose greener tone.

I bought apricots yesterday too.

Haha seems like most baby love sugar plum, I shall buy and try it. Last weekend I try mango, emk jr ate n show this face (>_<)
是sugar prune that is 100% loved by all babies so far, different from plum. Emk jnr will prob love it too. Plum skin is slightly sour, but inside sweet.

是sugar prune that is 100% loved by all babies so far, different from plum. Emk jnr will prob love it too. Plum skin is slightly sour, but inside sweet.
Yeah, bubbles loves sugar prunes, not plums. The moment she bites into the plum skin = game over. With prunes she will keep sucking at it haha

It's been quite quiet nowadays~~

Everyone busy with your LO? :D

Haha yea quite busy .. getting hard to change diaper for emk jr.. he will crawl away or standing, make him sleep on his back he will cry !!! Wanna get pant diapers but quite pricey leh .. which brand cheaper ar ?

Yesterday bring emk jr for studio photo shoot haha the photo so nice la !!!!

Meantime looking for a birthday party venue for my baby and my dog 大寿 on next month also need to order cake for him

Really that's great , you finally became mom
So, how you feeling to become a mom, can you share your mom experience with us??

Haha yea quite busy .. getting hard to change diaper for emk jr.. he will crawl away or standing, make him sleep on his back he will cry !!! Wanna get pant diapers but quite pricey leh .. which brand cheaper ar ?

Yesterday bring emk jr for studio photo shoot haha the photo so nice la !!!!

Meantime looking for a birthday party venue for my baby and my dog 大寿 on next month also need to order cake for him
Saw in ntuc Drypers Drypantz and Huggies Gold pants on sale. Huggies is 3 packs for $55+. Tried the drypers one before, it's ok. Huggies haven't tried before tho.

Saw in ntuc Drypers Drypantz and Huggies Gold pants on sale. Huggies is 3 packs for $55+. Tried the drypers one before, it's ok. Huggies haven't tried before tho.

The drypers drypant is the dark blue packing ? Can it last throughout the night ? Just now I went to medical hall and survey on the price..shortlisted drypers drypant and huggies total protect the red colour packing. Any mummies use huggies red packing before ?

I went JB yesterday and saw a 5-tier birthday cake! So in love cause very pretty haha! RM$2.8K :eek:

I think if i buy the cake my hub will chase me out of the house liao~~~~

Back