2017 IVF mummies

Yours is very long gap. I saw him at week 5, then week 8. He slot me for FTS at week 11 and i'll see him again at week 12. Did you ask him why such a long gap? I never had such long gap in my previous pregnancies too.
Yeah I felt it was too long and I even repeated a few times just to be sure I heard correctly...but I didn't question why such a long wait, in my heart I was already planning to see my own private gynae in between the kkh visits

Hi ladies, I have balance of 3 pieces Crinone 8% gel left and I don't know what to do with them. Am happy to give away to anyone who needs extra. Throwing away seems like a waste since they cost like $10 each. PM me if you are interested.

Hello dear ivf mummies! Seems a bit quiet here...I did my ET late nov last year and am now 8 weeks pregnant :) MS started around week 6.

My first beta at 14dp3dt was 745, we transferred 2. At our 5w scan, the doc saw 1, and yesterday at 8w, we saw a fluttering heartbeat!

We also saw a second sac, but it is empty and much smaller. Doc said seems like we had twins but the smaller one didn't grow. Was sad that we didn't know about the second one before, but still grateful for our blessing.

Happy and healthy 9 months ladies! :)

Hello dear ivf mummies! Seems a bit quiet here...I did my ET late nov last year and am now 8 weeks pregnant :) MS started around week 6.

My first beta at 14dp3dt was 745, we transferred 2. At our 5w scan, the doc saw 1, and yesterday at 8w, we saw a fluttering heartbeat!

We also saw a second sac, but it is empty and much smaller. Doc said seems like we had twins but the smaller one didn't grow. Was sad that we didn't know about the second one before, but still grateful for our blessing.

Congrats dear!! I think we are of similar dates! Our dr didnt show us any flicker but he let us hear it heres to smooth pregnancy ahead!

Hi what are the preparation that you did for have BFP?

Forgot to intro, I just got my bfp after 3 fresh and my 1st fet end Dec. It has been 3 years since I started ivf, I am due for bt on 11 Jan but I tested last wed and got a bfp.

Hi angelbaby, congrats!! We are around the same time, my BT is on 17 Jan..u tested 1week early? I haven't tested yet but can't wait!

Hi angelbaby, congrats!! We are around the same time, my BT is on 17 Jan..u tested 1week early? I haven't tested yet but can't wait!
Hi!

Yes I tested very early coz I felt something is not right, and from then everyday I test to make sure it gets darker. My BT is 11 Jan, but on 4 Jan, I already got a faint positive.

Hi what are the preparation that you did for have BFP?
hi dear sorry didn't visit the forum so late replies. i ate 2 eggs every morning as i was afraid of OHSS but i still got it anyways haha so i'm not sure if diet really affects anything or i didn't eat enough protein.. i took it easy during the day and have night walks to make sure i got blood circulation and drank ensure milk. thats about it. all the best for you!

Hi, may I know if hcg is high means it's stable?
My beta was 1299 on 16do5dt but now I feel nothing at all, kinda worried

Hi, may I know if hcg is high means it's stable?
My beta was 1299 on 16do5dt but now I feel nothing at all, kinda worried

Hi,
I know how u feel.. I m scheduled for 1st scan this Friday & since BT, I feel nothing @ all.. as if normal.. so normal tt I feel scared..
especially oso my HCG is rather low @ 200+ (as compared to all here) @ 14dp2dt..

Anyone else feeling the same? & may I ask if 1st scan is v scan?

Hi,
I know how u feel.. I m scheduled for 1st scan this Friday & since BT, I feel nothing @ all.. as if normal.. so normal tt I feel scared..
especially oso my HCG is rather low @ 200+ (as compared to all here) @ 14dp2dt..

Anyone else feeling the same? & may I ask if 1st scan is v scan?

For my dr practise he will try abdominal u/s first if can't see then will do v scan..

Hihi, first scan is usually v scan. In fact, I had v scan from 5 weeks to 8 weeks. At 8th week, Doc tried adominal scan, but still unclear. Abdominal scan was only clearer at 10th week onwards for me.

Meanwhile, I started with low HCG at 160 12dp5dt, then 296 at 14dp5dt. Then it shoot up to 1400 at 17dp5dt. So no worries about low HCG. I read that it's just a value, so long as it doubles every 48 hours.

I'm 12 weeks now. HCG don't mean anything for me the moment we see or hear a heartbeat at 6 weeks plus and keep hearing week after week.

Realize that this forum is rather quiet. Is there a whatsapp group that I can join? Would love to be chatting and learning from fellow IVF-ers who BFP.

Hi, mummies, I m 8weeks today & I m bleeding.. watery red blood
It's quite a lot like the amount of 1 pee..
I m gg down tmc to see wat they can do
I m v v worried now.. anyone experience same?

Hope everything is smooth for u. I experience similar case in last pregnancy..

Hi babe, I'm from the 2016 IVF mummy thread. I had the same experience. Infact, I was spotting shortly after BFP followed by 2 red bleeding episodes on consecutive week 6 & 7 with slight cramps for the 2nd episode. It was indeed very worrying coz the 2nd episode was exactly like what you describe, watery red blood and it just flow when pee; and it doesn't help when it comes with menses cramps as well. My pad was actually quite stained with blood. I had max support med with bi-weekly jabs till end of 1st tri. Do get loads of rest, eat well (home made chicken essence are the best!) and get support med or jab from your gyne. I went on to deliver my babies safely. So stay positive and take care.

Thank you, dolly_gal & milogal88,
I Rem yr nicks from the ivf threads..
My bleeding is turning into juz normal menses flow.. bright red & w some blood clots.. i was given the jab & ordered bed rest for the next few days.
I know it is quite common but it's juz so worrying..

Hi, I had bleeding when pregnancy has just been confirmed by KKIVF. After the 2nd bleeding (with thick blood clots), KK O&G remove a polyp from my cervix area saying that could be the cause. After 2 more times of slight bleeding, everything seems well now. I'm now onto my 15 weeks.

Hi everyone, I did my ivf in jan and nurse confirmed bfp last friday. I am scheduled to see the doc on V-day for ultrasound! Glad to read that there are many ivf 2017 mummies around Hopefully we will be able to share our experiences and knowledge together.

Hi everyone, I did my ivf in jan and nurse confirmed bfp last friday. I am scheduled to see the doc on V-day for ultrasound! Glad to read that there are many ivf 2017 mummies around Hopefully we will be able to share our experiences and knowledge together.
congrats...n take care

Hi,

I did my ivf with Dr Tan and thinking to look for gynae as worry that his appointment q is very very long.
Would like to ask if anyone seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth at CCK or Sengkang ?

Thanks alot ...

I am scheduled for IVF this month. fingers crossed as my AF should be expected to come late this week or early next week. Fingers crossed.

First time, doing fresh cycle. Fingers crossed.

hi,

is it okay to drink bragg apple cider vinegar with molasses during preggie ??

thanks and happy valentine day.

Hi All,

Congrats to those who got your bfp! May your pregnancy be a blessful successful one! Im going to go for my IVF first cycle in end May.
May i know if we can opt for 2 embryos to be transfered instead of 1? Im 29 this yr btw.

Thanks!

Anyone has a grp chat for IVF 2017? Pls invite me! Btw, i read from 2012-2013 thread, they said Dr Tan Heng Hao has very high successful rate. Anyone is going through IVF under his care?

AF came today!!! Its getting real!!!

Is there a whatsapp group that i can join? Would be great to have moral support..

Anyone has a grp chat for IVF 2017? Pls invite me! Btw, i read from 2012-2013 thread, they said Dr Tan Heng Hao has very high successful rate. Anyone is going through IVF under his care?

Hi currently I also have Dr Tan Heng Hao as my doctor but yet to going through the ivf. You are so young. Why do you need to go for ivf? Don't mind asking.

I had done ivf cycle and frozen transfer before at gleneagles but failed. I'm this year 34 yr old.

Hi currently I also have Dr Tan Heng Hao as my doctor but yet to going through the ivf. You are so young. Why do you need to go for ivf? Don't mind asking.

I had done ivf cycle and frozen transfer before at gleneagles but failed. I'm this year 34 yr old.

Hi Akoh1234. When are you schedule for IVF? Im schedule in May and under Dr Sheila Koh.

Well, we've been TTC for 2yrs plus now... and we've been thru all the tests, so far no complications. However, Me and hubby decides to go for IVF cos we find that we're getting older.. n if can we want to a child before i hit 30.

Hi Akoh1234. When are you schedule for IVF? Im schedule in May and under Dr Sheila Koh.

Well, we've been TTC for 2yrs plus now... and we've been thru all the tests, so far no complications. However, Me and hubby decides to go for IVF cos we find that we're getting older.. n if can we want to a child before i hit 30.

Oh I see, my schedule is in the month of jul 17 for ivf procedure. Not to worry. You not that old . You still very young.

Back