Low Ovarian Reserve Support Group

I have a friend who had several failed IUIs and IVFs (at different hospitals) and was recently found to have low ovarian reserve. She has just started to see a TCM doctor at NTU. Egg donation is also among her consideration. As she is a foreigner, she may go back to her country to find a donor. It is not easy to find egg donor in SG and our govt is pretty strict about it.

I think I fall under this category... IVF stims can only give me 2 follicles. Not even sure if there are any viable eggs inside. SIGH

Yes my friend also always yield very few eggs for her IVF, like each time only 4 or 5 eggs. Among this, a few are of low quality. So in the end always fail.

Hi ladies, please read this if you have time http://natural-fertility-info.com/antioxidant-ubiquinol.html

It talks about how Ubiquinol COQ10 can help "reverse" the age of our eggs, improve the quality and such.

You need to take at least 3 months before you TTC or embark on any fertility treatments.

I can't find the Ubiquinol version in Singapore but can order it through iherb.

No harm giving this a try as it's a very safe supplement.

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Hi ladies, please read this if you have time http://natural-fertility-info.com/antioxidant-ubiquinol.html

It talks about how Ubiquinol COQ10 can help "reverse" the age of our eggs, improve the quality and such.

You need to take at least 3 months before you TTC or embark on any fertility treatments.

I can't find the Ubiquinol version in Singapore but can order it through iherb.

No harm giving this a try as it's a very safe supplement.

Me too! And at the age of 28. Plus i dont ovulate regularly. Is TCM useful? Thought of trying 1 with acupuncture

hi ladies i belong to this caterogry. have only 1.8 egg reserve. tcm said this is crucial for ivf

Hi ladies, I bought a bottle of ubiquinol from
Iherb from US. But I get headaches when I eat this version, no headache when I eat the normal coq10. My friends also take ubiquinol but they don't experience side effects. If you would like to try, I am willing to let go of my ubiquinol at discounted price, and foc mail. Please pm if keen, thanks.

hi ladies i belong to this caterogry. have only 1.8 egg reserve. tcm said this is crucial for ivf
Hi fel, do u mean AMH? What is your fsh if you don't mind sharing? I just did 2 fresh cycles 3 mths apart and only managed to get 2 average quality blasto in storage. I have high fsh of 12. Now I'm preparing for Fet. Quite nerve wrecking, not sure if it will work out.

Hi fel, do u mean AMH? What is your fsh if you don't mind sharing? I just did 2 fresh cycles 3 mths apart and only managed to get 2 average quality blasto in storage. I have high fsh of 12. Now I'm preparing for Fet. Quite nerve wrecking, not sure if it will work out.
Hi I think is FSH with 1.8. Pre check before ivf. Now waiting for IVF for april/may

Hi ladies, just to share with you girls about my case.
Me too with Low Ovarian Reserve. I forget how low it is already. I failed 5 IVF cycles and 2-3 FET and maybe 3 IUI, all within 3 years. All failed and one of my doctors advise me to go for adoption. Sigh. I almost gave up after hearing that as i have tried all my best i could to make my IVF a success.

One year later, I decided to try again with another Dr. For each stimulation, usually I don't have many eggs, around 4-6 eggs only. This round, my new Dr wants to cultivate the embryos into blastocysts as the chances of implanting is higher. Well, only 1 out of 4 of my fertilized eggs reach blastocyst, however is a 5AA grade which i never thought of. i guess in our case, we would like to have good egg quality rather than good quantity. Thus, i would like to share the remedy with you girls. 2 months prior to my fresh ivf cycle, my Dr prescribe me with Androgel and DHEA. These 2 drugs increase your testosterone hormone which improve the respond of the follicle when you inject FSH for stimulation. Another note, is not to over-stimulate the follicles. Go for very mild stimulation, the egg quality will be better.

As i only have one blastocyst from my last cycle, my Dr advise me to do another round of IVF to accumulate 1-2 more blastocyst before my FET. My 2nd round IVF, I were quite busy and did not follow the instructions tight. I got 2 blastocysts of average grade, 4AB and 5CA. Dr said average grade blastocyst has an equal chance with the 5AA grade. Don't give up.

Overall, i have wasted a lot of money to trial and error for my IVF looking for the best remedy for myself. My current Dr is the 3rd Dr I see for IVF, and I feel this Dr had the best experience and knowledge. Maybe you girls can try my remedy.

I am now preparing for my FET. Am at Day 7 now. Dr said will transfer 2 best looking ones. Hopefully it will be successful.

Me too with Low Ovarian Reserve. I forget how low it is already. I failed 5 IVF cycles and 2-3 FET and maybe 3 IUI, all within 3 years. All failed and one of my doctors advise me to go for adoption. Sigh. I almost gave up after hearing that as i have tried all my best i could to make my IVF a success.

One year later, I decided to try again with another Dr. For each stimulation, usually I don't have many eggs, around 4-6 eggs only. This round, my new Dr wants to cultivate the embryos into blastocysts as the chances of implanting is higher. Well, only 1 out of 4 of my fertilized eggs reach blastocyst, however is a 5AA grade which i never thought of. i guess in our case, we would like to have good egg quality rather than good quantity. Thus, i would like to share the remedy with you girls. 2 months prior to my fresh ivf cycle, my Dr prescribe me with Androgel and DHEA. These 2 drugs increase your testosterone hormone which improve the respond of the follicle when you inject FSH for stimulation. Another note, is not to over-stimulate the follicles. Go for very mild stimulation, the egg quality will be better.

As i only have one blastocyst from my last cycle, my Dr advise me to do another round of IVF to accumulate 1-2 more blastocyst before my FET. My 2nd round IVF, I were quite busy and did not follow the instructions tight. I got 2 blastocysts of average grade, 4AB and 5CA. Dr said average grade blastocyst has an equal chance with the 5AA grade. Don't give up.

Overall, i have wasted a lot of money to trial and error for my IVF looking for the best remedy for myself. My current Dr is the 3rd Dr I see for IVF, and I feel this Dr had the best experience and knowledge. Maybe you girls can try my remedy.

I am now preparing for my FET. Am at Day 7 now. Dr said will transfer 2 best looking ones. Hopefully it will be successful.
Hi WYbb,
Wow I really like your testimonial, as it gives me hope :). I decided to do egg banking when I found out abt my high fsh, just finished second fresh cycle and each cycle produced only 1 average blasto (BB grade). Even though I'm thankful for the two blastos which I plan to transfer in Apr, I still feel upset that I didn't manage to get any gd grade blasto after trying so hard. It's also a very costly effort to just get 1 blasto per cycle.

I also agree that perhaps I should switch to low dose as both my fresh cycles are on highest dose gonal f (450iu). Will also consider trying some prescriptions. I always retrieve about 8 follicles and end up with 3 embryos to harvest. At the end of day 5/6, I end up with just 1 blasto. Which dr did you go to for your recent fresh cycle?

Looks like you've got good chances in your FeT. Good luck and hope this is a success cycle for you!

Thanks for sharing!
I am also with low AMH.
Can you recall what's the mild dosing you had for your stim? My doc plan to go max dose for my 2nd stim but in my heart, I feel pushing more won't help the quality. Hoping to see if he is willing to try out a lower dose.

I will hope to do an FET post stim. Generally, what are the prep needed?

@Yogi.L You are right. I am with Professor Ng at Gleneagles. BB Grade is consider above average. You too have good chance. i am planning to have a week bed rest after my ET although all my DoctorS said it is not necessary. Lets pray hard everything goes well. Good luck to your FET in April too.

@Serendipitygal yeah, i recorded everything down. I took Menopur 225iu from Day 2 and Saizen 12iu from day 5. i think the androgel and DHEA play an important role too to achieve good egg quality. My personal opinion I guess it will be good if you can start androgel and DHEA for 1-2 months before starting your 2nd stim. But better to seek advice from your Dr as i may not know your situation well. I did not prepare myself for the FET. I asked Dr what should i do to get prepared, and he said just eat well rest well. LOL. Since I start my stims, I just try my best to have protein rich food. eg. red bean/green bean soup/red dates & longan/meats. i am not sure how effect these are. Oh ya, and continue multivitamin supplements (with folic acid) prescribed by Dr. Hope my info helps you :)

@Yogi.L You are right. I am with Professor Ng at Gleneagles. BB Grade is consider above average. You too have good chance. i am planning to have a week bed rest after my ET although all my DoctorS said it is not necessary. Lets pray hard everything goes well. Good luck to your FET in April too.

@Serendipitygal yeah, i recorded everything down. I took Menopur 225iu from Day 2 and Saizen 12iu from day 5. i think the androgel and DHEA play an important role too to achieve good egg quality. My personal opinion I guess it will be good if you can start androgel and DHEA for 1-2 months before starting your 2nd stim. But better to seek advice from your Dr as i may not know your situation well. I did not prepare myself for the FET. I asked Dr what should i do to get prepared, and he said just eat well rest well. LOL. Since I start my stims, I just try my best to have protein rich food. eg. red bean/green bean soup/red dates & longan/meats. i am not sure how effect these are. Oh ya, and continue multivitamin supplements (with folic acid) prescribed by Dr. Hope my info helps you :)

Dear WYbb
Thanks so much for sharing your experience!
I have been taking Dhea for about 3 months now. Not androgel though and it is probably too late now. I do take multi vits and CoQ10.
Have been cooking and boiling soup and going for TCM these 2 months. Really hope it makes a difference :)
Will likely start my stim sometime next week if all goes well. I hope I have a good story to tell in future thanks again!

Dear WYbb
Thanks so much for sharing your experience!
I have been taking Dhea for about 3 months now. Not androgel though and it is probably too late now. I do take multi vits and CoQ10.
Have been cooking and boiling soup and going for TCM these 2 months. Really hope it makes a difference :)
Will likely start my stim sometime next week if all goes well. I hope I have a good story to tell in future thanks again!
@Serendipitygal , good luck for your next fresh cycle!

Me also low egg reserve. Only 0.93. Add me in. Just done 2 embryos today on Day2. Need to go for blood test on 13/3 and final blood test on 23/3. 2ww now.

Hi I m new to the forum. I am 38 n have been diagnosed with low ovarian reserve with AMH 0.2 in March at KKH. Due for IVF in July. No medication was given. I am seeing a TCM at Fortune Centre for 1 month already. I would like to join the group chat. Please add me at 97494505. Thank you.

Hi i am also consider with low reserve of AMH at my age of 32 with AMH 1.8
During jabbing, i am able to produce around 23 eggs.

Hi! I am interested to join the chat group. Can add me in? I also got low ovarian reserve plus endometriosis. My number is 91199827. Thanks!

Hi,

I would like to sell off brand new ActivLife Q10 Ubiquinol 50mg bottles.
I have 2 sealed boxes of 60 softgels, and 1 open box but harldy would have used 10 softgels.
Letting it go as I am already pregnant and cannot have it anymore.
Bought it from Watson for 80+ SGD each.
Will let go new ones for 50 SGD each and unopened one for 20 SGD or free if you are taking both the new bottles.

Please let me know if you are keen.

Attachments

• IMAG1267.jpg
    IMAG1267.jpg
    924 KB · Views: 520
HI all, i also have low reserve and been trying iui and ivf so several times. Currently considering donor egg. Can you please also add me to the chat group. I actually flew to Bangkok to do my ivf as i can retrieve several times and transfer one time. The dr also ask me to take CoQ10 min must be 50mg, he says help quality of eggs. My number is 91054215

Hi all, I am also with low ovarian reserve. Suppose to start my 2nd fresh IVF cycle in Jan, but has postponed from one month to another month coz the baseline scan done on Cd2 showed only 1-2 follicles each month. Dr advised not to proceed as there is a high chance of canceled cycle if the follicles do not grow or empty follicles. I do understand his concern but at the same time I am quite sick of waiting month after month. Any sis here proceed with the cycle even with 1-2 follicles?

Hi all, I am also with low ovarian reserve. Suppose to start my 2nd fresh IVF cycle in Jan, but has postponed from one month to another month coz the baseline scan done on Cd2 showed only 1-2 follicles each month. Dr advised not to proceed as there is a high chance of canceled cycle if the follicles do not grow or empty follicles. I do understand his concern but at the same time I am quite sick of waiting month after month. Any sis here proceed with the cycle even with 1-2 follicles?
Hi, would you like to join our chat grp?

Hi all, let me know anyone of you are looking for egg donor. age 27.
Working here for nearly 5 yrs. experienced as an egg donor last year under kkh. so i'm aware and familiar with the process of being as an egg donor.

can contact me via
[email protected] for further discussion.

Back