Confinement food delivery instead of confinement lady

Not practicle to do that? For me, confinement lady is a group like about 60 years old, stranger somemore, should we depends on them to take care our baby?

Hi, how's the planning going on? Any mummies wanna share how to take care newborn? Me and husband still thinking to take care ourselves, maybe we can get relatives/hospital nurse to guide on baby feeding & bathing. Cook meals i may google recipe online, get him to cook & take care baby water related duties during 3 weeks paternal leave..

To me, i'm concern my backbone & wrist joints hurt if not rest well at confinement.. So far no mummy shares how they take care without help ;(

Hi Jbbnxr, great to see your post. I guess no 1 have this kind of expensive yet as both of us still in the planning stage
Your may want to join the patenting seminars organissed by hospitals for the new born handling tips. As for confinement food, would it be easier if order home delivery?

I hired the confinement Food Deliver from happy-mummy. It is a new market player. The meals packed in Thermal Tub and meal remain warm when delivered. They have early bird discount of $100+, but I missed it. Anyway, their price is still affordable. Customer Service Executive is very friendly and approachable. I would like to take this opportunity to compliment her service.

I hired the confinement Food Deliver from happy-mummy. It is a new market player. The meals packed in Thermal Tub and meal remain warm when delivered. They have early bird discount of $100+, but I missed it. Anyway, their price is still affordable. Customer Service Executive is very friendly and approachable. I would like to take this opportunity to compliment her service.
Hey, you actualy did confinement on your own?

Dear all, I am writing to warn mummies of seemingly dishonest practices of Natal Essentials. I am not sure if any other mummies encountered this too. I ordered 14 day menu from them after a sad MC, requesting no chicken, no egg in first week.

They sent me a menu that looked not bad, but totally omitted egg and chicken in 14 days. I called in and requested for 2 days in the second week to be changed to chicken as main dish. They said ok, and resent a menu 2 hours later.

I noticed that besides the 2 days that changed to chicken, they make 3 other sneaky changes, without informing me. The 3 changes were all to swop out the good and more expensive ingredients, with cheaper ones. Eg. changing threadfin dish to egg fried rice, and changing veg+ sheng yu dish to veg+ ikan bilis. I spoke to them a few times and asked for these changes they made to be undone, but each time they would spin me many red herring irrelevant excuses, or try to deflect it to make it seem like I was the one making the changes. It wasn't nice to deal with them.

Be very careful when dealing with Natal Essentials and check and double check your menus before making full payment.

Dear all, I am writing to warn mummies of seemingly dishonest practices of Natal Essentials. I am not sure if any other mummies encountered this too. I ordered 14 day menu from them after a sad MC, requesting no chicken, no egg in first week.

They sent me a menu that looked not bad, but totally omitted egg and chicken in 14 days. I called in and requested for 2 days in the second week to be changed to chicken as main dish. They said ok, and resent a menu 2 hours later.

I noticed that besides the 2 days that changed to chicken, they make 3 other sneaky changes, without informing me. The 3 changes were all to swop out the good and more expensive ingredients, with cheaper ones. Eg. changing threadfin dish to egg fried rice, and changing veg+ sheng yu dish to veg+ ikan bilis. I spoke to them a few times and asked for these changes they made to be undone, but each time they would spin me many red herring irrelevant excuses, or try to deflect it to make it seem like I was the one making the changes. It wasn't nice to deal with them.

Be very careful when dealing with Natal Essentials and check and double check your menus before making full payment.
Sorry for your lost and thanks for sharing.

If purchase above $80 got free delivery. After 30 days confinement still can drink e others herbs soup fr Tang Liao Ge. Got a lot nice soups.

http://www.tangliaoge.com.sg/product-category/diy-confinement-package/

28 DAYS DIY POST MATERNITY PRE-PACKED CHINESE HERBS NUTRITION SOUPS $164

I am highly recommend this package. Can just put pork or chicken together to cook the soup. My first confinement lady & my mum soups not so nice. Tis package of soup cheap but tasty. E herbs is fresh, but must put all herbs in fridge to keep it fresh.

This is my opinion for your reference only.
Thanks, it can be save a lot of time.

Hi,

I am also thinking if it is manageable to order confinement tingkat and skip CL. My hubby will be around to help. I have tried twice confinement tingkat from my past 2 MCs. While I can only comment on the food tastiness, I am unsure on the nutritions and tonics part.

Would really appreciate if any mummies can share their experiences. TIA!

Back