what to do if my husband has an affair with another married woman??

the lost mom

people tell me because he is a silkair captain, stuff like this is bound to happen.
what to do?

Last edited:

I have to disagree with you there. This is so stereotype.
It has nothing to do with the career.
We cannot insist all pilots have the same characteristics and behavioural traits.
They are individuals.

Of course not all pilots are like this... but I'll say MAJORITY are. :oops:

But in Silkair, a regional airline...... there're so little, sooo little layovers. Hence, speaking in terms of convenience, time and opportunity, it takes a lot more effort to cheat! But as any flying crew, the off days aren't fixed and it can be all those times that are off peak and weekdays - NOW, that makes it easy to cheat on the ground, especially if wife is working.

I know SQ pilots cheating tendency is sky high..... due to:
  • Each long-haul flight pattern they're away for
    (Go sightseeing with the crew... Lonely times.... nice hotels... big cosy beds.... alcohol, alcohol.....)
  • Flexibility from company allows them to swap flights with other pilots so easy, they can even ask for flights to be rostered
    (They can then change their flights to wherever they need to be to see the person they are screwing, or be on the same flight as the stewardess they're fooling ard with... and if wife ask? Just give lame excuses like 'Oh I need to buy this and that from Munich, oh I need to visit Oktoberfest once in a lifetime' shit)
  • Many stewardesses who are young & duno how to think, just wanna have fun... some kena cheated into it also. Just buy them some nice Tiffany rubbish to bed them. Difficult? No.
  • Many more reasons that gives rise to cheating, and factors that makes cheating much more easier than working other jobs
Even the nicest, best guy in natured personality, family man, religious man, turn out to be a cheater. I know it's oxymoronic to mention the best guys around can still cheat (coz huh? Cheating just mean that guy was never a good person to begin with).

@the lost mom I hope all's going alright for you.... drop me a PM if you'd like to talk.

Of course not all pilots are like this... but I'll say MAJORITY are. :oops:

But in Silkair, a regional airline...... there're so little, sooo little layovers. Hence, speaking in terms of convenience, time and opportunity, it takes a lot more effort to cheat! But as any flying crew, the off days aren't fixed and it can be all those times that are off peak and weekdays - NOW, that makes it easy to cheat on the ground, especially if wife is working.

I know SQ pilots cheating tendency is sky high..... due to:
  • Each long-haul flight pattern they're away for
    (Go sightseeing with the crew... Lonely times.... nice hotels... big cosy beds.... alcohol, alcohol.....)
  • Flexibility from company allows them to swap flights with other pilots so easy, they can even ask for flights to be rostered
    (They can then change their flights to wherever they need to be to see the person they are screwing, or be on the same flight as the stewardess they're fooling ard with... and if wife ask? Just give lame excuses like 'Oh I need to buy this and that from Munich, oh I need to visit Oktoberfest once in a lifetime' shit)
  • Many stewardesses who are young & duno how to think, just wanna have fun... some kena cheated into it also. Just buy them some nice Tiffany rubbish to bed them. Difficult? No.
  • Many more reasons that gives rise to cheating, and factors that makes cheating much more easier than working other jobs
Even the nicest, best guy in natured personality, family man, religious man, turn out to be a cheater. I know it's oxymoronic to mention the best guys around can still cheat (coz huh? Cheating just mean that guy was never a good person to begin with).

@the lost mom I hope all's going alright for you.... drop me a PM if you'd like to talk.

You sound like you have just done a cross-sectional research study on SQ Pilots and here you are, publishing the precious analysis and results and conclusion.

You sound like you have just done a cross-sectional research study on SQ Pilots and here you are, publishing the precious analysis and results and conclusion.

Hahhaha, not too far from that. I do happen to know the ins and outs of that. My 'analysis and report' are not even detailed here.
There's a whole lot more to it.... it's mind blowing how these men play, they're not even true to themselves so there's no way they can be true to the wives and mistresses. These men feel they can fool everyone... I must admit, they are quite good at it, given the full flexibility they have to do whatever.

They really clean up well, because they can reuse that privilege of 'FLEXIBILITY' to erase whatever crap that come back at them. They clean up well because they know the divorce is so bloody expensive for them. It's too much trauma. Pilots don't divorce their wives, usually it's the women that can't handle the crap anymore that want the way out. Pilots don't leave their jobs because that's a set-line career they follow it through. Sometimes within the same airline. If you do change, you change to a diff airline. I also know that within their profession of community, this act is tolerated and some good men eventually 'catch the bug'. Even the best-est of best pilot/man/husbands will just turn a blind eye to it (if they don't cheat).

As I typed I kept in mind that I could be revealing too much information about how they get around...
Oh and not forgetting orightttt, other stewardesses in SQ can change their flight to be on the pilot's flight... see, how to catch? Hahahh.......Anywayz, lots of woman are readily-defensive about the profession, perhaps in protecting their own beliefs and trust levels about their husbands. But they should always be prepared mentally and emotionally.

Oh my God! My husband is pilot , too. I am going to check his phone tonight

Did you find anything? If you find nothing, check if he’s been deleting. There’s ways to find out. Data stats. Phone call history always clear? Even check his block list. I’ve been through the ins and outs, it’s mind blasting how they can lie so clean, they themselves believe the lies as truths.

Oh my God! My husband is pilot , too. I am going to check his phone tonight
I need to check on my hubby phone too, as he's a pilot as well.
But I think possibility very low, since he's flying a fighter jet than a passenger aeroplane?

Back