Calling Members of Hokkien Huay Guan

Hi parents, I heard Parent Volunteer (PV) scheme is terminated for HKHK affiliated school. So, may I know by being HKHK member (Huay Kuan-based Member Volunteer Scheme), can we get the chance to be in phase 2B? My son is born in 2012, by when do we need to be HKHK member to qualify? Appreciates your advise.

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for 2 existing members to recommend us into SHHK. Any kind mommies can help or know of anyone who can help? Please feel free to email me at [email protected].

We can meet anywhere at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

Dear members of Hokkien Huay Guan,

I need 2 referrals to join the Hokkien Huay Guan. My husband and I are both Hokkien, and we are willing to meet you at your convenient time, or mail the form with return envelop to you.

Please pm or email me at [email protected] if you are willing to help. Thank you.

I'm very keen on enrolling my son in Nan Chiau Primary in Seng Keng, which is affiliated to the Singapore Hokkien Huay Guan. I would like to join as a member of the Huay Guan, to get priority for Pri 1 registration, but need two existing members as referees before I can join as a member. Are there any existing members here who can help, or anyone know any existing members please?

I'm very keen on enrolling my son in Nan Chiau Primary in Seng Keng, which is affiliated to the Singapore Hokkien Huay Guan. I would like to join as a member of the Huay Guan, to get priority for Pri 1 registration, but need two existing members as referees before I can join as a member. Are there any existing members here who can help, or anyone know any existing members please?

Hi, do you become member of Singapore Hokkien Huay Guan? Can help me please?

Dear members
I'm facing the same thing as well. please let me know whether any kind members to help us for the referral.

thank you!

hi all mummy,
i'm a member since yr 99 or 2000. wat i know is we just join in as member and every yr we hv to pay a donation fee of $12 or 24. and i hv never been active, the only thing we do is just that donation yearly, but since 2yr back they change to member fee of $500 and some donation every yr.

Hi mummies,

Recently I have enquired SHHK about their membership and got to know that I need to find 2 sponsors from SHHK. May I know if anyone here is a member of SHHK? If yes, can you help by pm me at [email protected]?

Many thanks!

Dear Mummies,

I'm interested to join SHHK to contribute my service so as to get my girls into a good school.
Can any existing members help? Please contact me at my email [email protected]

Really appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks in advance!

Hello fellow mummies, I’m interested to sign up as a SHHK member and have also gone through their website. I understand they have a requirement of 2 existing members to endorse my application. Hoping if I can get some help here? I have asked my Dad to check with his friends if any of them are members, but am trying to do my part too. Thanks!

My email is [email protected]

Appreciate it!

Hi Mummies and Daddies!

Really appreciate if any 2 existing SHHK members can help me endorse my membership application :)
My email is [email protected]. I am a fellow Hokkien and would like to enroll my daughter in one of the SHKK schools.

Thanks in advance!

Dear Member Of Hokkien Huay Kuan,

I am looking for 2 members' signature to fulfill the requirement for me to join as a member of the Hokkien Huay Guan. Kindly PM me or contact me via email [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Hello there. Is this thread still active?? Ill also like to join hkhk as a member to prepare my son for the affiliated school.. any 2 members can help?? Appreciated...

Hi,

I have someone who can help you, pm me to get her number, not so nice to expose her number. By the way, how old is your child? I think it takes about 2 yrs to join before your child starts primary 1. And also a Hokkien to join.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Dear,
I will like to join the member of Hokkien Huay Guan. Looking for 2 kind souls to endorse my application.
I would be willing to travel to any place of your convenience to obtain the signature. Pls let me know if you still know anyone and willing to help or can recommend a contact of a HKHK member to me.
I would really really really appreciate it.

Please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks
Joyce

Hi,

I have someone who can help you, pm me to get her number, not so nice to expose her number. By the way, how old is your child? I think it takes about 2 yrs to join before your child starts primary 1. And also a Hokkien to join.

Hi Dear

can you recommend me to your friend who is member of HKHK? my email: [email protected]

Hi,

Dear

my kid 3 years now and wish to join aitong primary school

i would be willing to travel to any place of your convenience to obtain your signature. pls let me know if you are willing to help or can recommend a contact of a HKHK member to you.

I would be really really really appreciate it.

my email: [email protected]

Thks & B,Rdgs
Joyce

Back