Zion babies infant care at ARC

I had very bad experience on this Zionbabies regardless the ARC branch or the depo branch. I was so guilty and regret for not withdrawing my baby from the center on the spot when I sense something wrong on him. My baby looked down and sluggish when I went to pick him up every time. I started to doubt the info from the log book. I spot check by visiting my boy in the afternoon time and I found out they either doing force feeding or they did not feed my boy on time. After I paid visit for few time, I just realized why my boy looked very inactive because he can not get any attention from the teacher and he has to cry for feeding every time until tired then fall to sleep. How can the little baby be active if he is not sleeping well and eating well? My boy's weight drop dramatically after the enrolment to this center and I also realize he has problem to consume milk due to the force feeding too. End up I withdraw him immediately once I managed to enroll him to another center. I really can see the different from my boy's response after switching him to new center. Besides, I have to comment to the owner of Zion, Vxxki, who is really bad in management. She even does not know how to manage with these 2 centers. We will NEVER get her reply when we want to discuss or feedback to her. I don't understand how come she can just ignore parent's call and reply while she is the owner for ifc and cc. The funny thing is I think we will not get back our deposit without follow up with her after few months withdraw from the center. So please monitor your child closely if you decide the enrollment.

Hi All,

I just thought that I should sound out my little one and my 2 years experience with Zionbabies now Zion Kids as it seems that our experiences are very different and the owner that you have mentioned is one of the most motherly and responsible woman I've ever met.

Firstly, the teachers are 100% committed to the overall positive development of my child, mentally and physically. They update me on every single details from feeding, diaper changes, any minor accidents and mood of my child etc. This caused me to trust the team fully as the service is worth the slightly higher fees that I'm paying for.

Secondly, my child is always sad to leave the school because his teachers and friends always shower him with so much love and joy in learning! Not that he's unhappy to go home with me but he misses his friends and teachers in school when he has to miss school due to falling sick. I love how patient the teachers are and they make sure they take time out to explain to any child who is not behaving well. They have a really holistic teaching approach which I know can't be easily found in schools even though some claim that they have a holistic approach in teaching.

Thirdly, I have to disagree with your comment for the owner Vxxki as she is one of the most committed boss I have ever seen. She is in the centre most of the time unlike some other owners from other school who is always MIA, leaving the staff to handle everything. Teachers in school are seen to be always able to seek their approval immediately whenever we have any queries with regards to general issues as one of them is always in the centre. Jxxlyn and her always ensure that they are present for every single event and celebration with or without the parents. You can see from how your child address the both of them and never fail to give them hugs whenever they see the owners.

Just my 2 cents worth as I really enjoy my experience with them and have recommended it to every single mummy friend that I know of, so far not even any negative feedback.

Cheers!

Agree with Mummy Jactsq.
Can't speak for depot centre but my kid is at ARC and she happily trots in to school daily. It is a small cosy & very new centre. Super clean.

Zion @ ARC now has an N1 class with a teacher student ratio of 1:5 - where to find at that kind of fees (currently $1350 before subsidy for PG/ nursery)?

Vxxki is also very accommodating, patient and always responsive to parents. I Guess her replies are sometimes a little delayed (1 or 2 days?) but that's fine with me. She is empathetic and really loves every single child as individuals and not just digits/cash cows unlike owners of other childcares we had visited. For urgent matters, can always ask the Teachers. If you have feedback about the Teachers, Vxxki responds very quickly. Trust me.

The Teachers there are very loving and sincere.
Also, as an added bonus for us, it is a Christian environment so my kid learns lots of Sunday school songs and gets told bible stories.
My only issue with the centre is perhaps the lack of parent engagement. Other Centres have things like apps etc. But when you boil it down to basics, is that really that important vs your child being in a safe & really (and I mean REALLY) loving environment? All in, I feel that the owners & Teachers have their hearts in the right place, which is the most important for us.

Back