Do not hire Confinement Nanny Su Ying +60 11 2018 2732

Sze Ying

All 2017 mummies,

I do not have a good confinement nanny to recommend but for sure do not recommend you to hire Su Ying, contact no +60 11 2018 2732. She is a very lousy nanny. Some examples of how lousy she is.....

1. She do not clean bb with wet wipes when changing diapers - risk of nappy rash
2. She is very lazy to change bb diapers. I always have to monitor and ask her to do the change. She will reluctantly do it
3. She do not know how to pacify a crying baby. She will just sit there and do nothing
4. She ignores the baby crying at night and continues with her sleep
5. As bb has jaundice, despite my instruction to not cook ginger in my meals, she ignores that and still use ginger in the cooking
6. As I fully breast feed, I instructed her not to use alcohol in the cooking but she still did.
7. She spends a lot of time in the kitchen "cooking" and do not attend to bb when bb cries. I got to do it myself......

The list just goes on.....

After doing a lousy job, she just act ignorant when she took extra fees as I forgotten about the deposit which I paid her 7 months ago!

So all mummies, do not hire her and do spread the words around so that others don't experience a lousy confinement like me!

Hi
Would like to warn all mummies here of a confinement nanny named: Yee Hong Tee, "Jenny", from Melaka.
Beware your electricity, gas and water bills will go up drastically during the period she is around, and over the next months, as SP estimates the bill every other 2 months.
what this CL does, is blast the air con every night (WHOLE night, and even when it happens to be cold rainy nights), and if possible, she will want to blast it every afternoons as well. And when you tell her about it, she will show you black face and intimidate you. She also does not spare expenses for you in general-- so your expenses will shoot up.

She also like to be on her phone extremely frequently. If you employ her, you will realise that A Lot of her time will be spent on praise and worship session, and listening to video sermons on her handphone. She might also be emotional and crying as she is "responding to god". And if you approach her on this matter-she will say that her prayer life is very important. I respect all religions, but I'm sure all will understand that when we employ a CL for one month, it is for a specific purpose,

She likes to also pry in family matters, and create subtle discords. Funnily, she likes to put the mother down, and does not exude encouragement, at a period the mother needs the most.

She does not do the laundry, lazily leave all the cleaning up to my helper, and even when told to wash the dishes after her cooking, she says that "if my maid can do, should leave it to her". And when I say that my maid is already doing alot, and would like her, as the CL to do some washing up, she does a lousy job, and my maid has to rewash.

She takes no initiative in helping the mother wash things. So I had to do most of the washing of my underwear myself (causing my joints to hurt). The list goes on.

I thought for a long time before deciding to write this post. Hope this helps with the process of elimination for mummies/daddies to be. Do pm me if anyone needs to confirm this CL's contact number.

Back