Disneystore #25 - Prettycloud

prettycloud

Details of spree

1) https://www.disneystore.com/

2) FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ABOVE $50 or more.

3) Exchange Rate: 1.50 (I will adjust up if credit card rate is higher.)

5) DISCOUNT: 30% OFF (Or prevailing discount)

Payment
1st payment is for the cost of your order.
* Please transfer the money into my account after you have posted your order.
* Orders will be based on a First-Payment-First-Served basis.
* Payment to : POSB Savings 065-27294-6 (Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)
2nd payment - before collection of items - for cost of shipping from US to SG and local postage (if any).

Shipping
* VPOSTUSA weight/volumetric shipping charges will be apportion by the weight/volume of your item(s) (depending on how the shipping is charged and how I deemed allocation of units is most justified and appropriate.
Please be prepared to pay more if your order is heavy/bulky.

Collection
* No Tracking: Normal Mail. You are encouraged to register your post. Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: Registered mail (Add S$2.25 to normal post). Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: SmartPac ($4.70, up to 3kg)
* TaqBin Courier at S$6.00 for small size package L + B + H < 60. It will cost more if it is greater that this size ; to be advised.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (Paya Lebar, opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to ~9pm, daily.)
* Toa Payoh Safra, on Sat (excludes PH) AT 9am OR 11am, by appointment.

Terms and Conditions
* I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
* I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods en route from country of origin to Singapore and to you via post.
* I will not be responsible for defective goods, items send out in error by merchant, unfulfilled orders by merchant, or paid but missing items, or any other circumstances; absolutely no refunds.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* I reserve the right to reject any order, especially for resellers.
* I reserve the right to change amongst the service providers (VPOST/CGW/BDL)
* No backing out of order after I have placed the order.
* Excess to be refunded after ship charge is calculated. Unless your total order is OOS.
* My sprees will take about 4 - 5 weeks (if all is smooth sailing) to reach you. Please be mindful that I open a few sprees at the same time to spread out the base charge, so time is needed to close all sprees and wait for all parcels to arrive at vpost before paying + I will need time to sort a few boxes of goods + tabulation + distribution + etc.

You are deemed agreeable to the above terms by joining my spree.
========================================
[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]
Order Format:
Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #01
Item name:
URL:
Size: /Alternative size if OOS
Color: /Alternative color if OOS
Quantity:
Unit Price: US$

Item #02
Item name:
URL:
Size: /Alternative size if OOS
Color: /Alternative color if OOS
Quantity:
Unit Price: US$

Your total no. of items:
Your total amt in SGD$: [(TOTAL USD$ X 1.5 x 0.6)] = SGD$

Please transfer the payment immediately after you post your order here. You need not wait for my confirmation.

May i know how much it will be include shipping (self pick up from you so exclude singapore domestic pickup) and also they r having some disc now.

Hi prettycloud
I want to calculate the total and im little confuse with total amount total usd x1.5x0.6(what is his 0.6 for) and may i know if your rate is 1.5?

They are having 25% off so the from $24.95 become $24.66.
So total should be $24.66x1.5=36.99
Is it correct to calculate this way?
Then later you will let me know about shipping cost right:)

I actually need 50usd minimum order to enjoy free shipping. Usd 18.71 x 1.45. Add ship charge later.

Anyone else keen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170714-184417.jpg
    Screenshot_20170714-184417.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 98
Good morning pretty cloud,
I just transfer
$24.66x1.45=35.75 (include disney shipping price)
To your acc.
Please go ahead and order before 25% ends(end on sunday)
Thank you

Oh no....... i guess im too late... hm... how about this i will serach from amazon if i can purchase thru there. You do amazon spress also right. I will get back to you

Back