Gynae - Claudine Tan

@zivan She is good. Delivered my #1 via csect last May. She's nice and will make the effort to go the extra mile even when she has patients waiting at the clinic. Highly recommended.

Thank you mintyx for the feedback! Did u go on C sec or natural? I intend to go natural and I am wondering how are her stitch skills etc?

Wanted natural but didn't dilate after inducing. LO didn't want to come out. hahah. For my csect, her stitching was good! I recovered very fast also.

$1280 for 10 sessions (info as of 4 july 2017).

My wife has 3-4 mc before. We saw her and we sustained the preg till now (16+ weeks now). Hopefully all goes smooth. :)

I was with Dr Claudine Tan with my 1st baby.. She has always been very friendly and attentive to your questions. Did see a few gyane prior to deciding her as I feel that I am confident with her. To hubby, he prefer female gynae and rapport with her. At least, I feel safer.. Everything was fast and smooth.

Now going back with her for my 2nd pregnancy.. She will remember you and all your favourite cravings and etc.. So far so good! :) Highly recommended!

May i know dr claudine charges for ur first born baby in tmc? Because i knw she only operate in tmc and tmc sometimes will gv a shock bill

May i know dr claudine charges for ur first born baby in tmc? Because i knw she only operate in tmc and tmc sometimes will gv a shock bill

Hi, I just gave birth 2 weeks ago in TMC Claudine charges:

Attendance fees: $963,00, Operation Fee $3210.00
Total: $4975.50

Any inputs on her stitching skills in normal and csect?

Mine was natural. I felt 80% healed after two weeks, now end of confinement barely feel the wound already, so not much complain. I've asked her before, she prefers to tear naturally than episiotomy unless there's really a need to. Claudine personality is a very easy going, direct and fast. She's not the super patient to explain to you kind.. so it depends what kind of gynae you prefer.

Last edited:
May i know ur total hospital bill for delivery?

11k+ before subsidy(medisave, etc). 7k+ (cash) after subsidy. I don't have the actual calculations now as the letter is not with me but if you need it i can try to check. Mine was Natural + Epi + Premier Single Ward.

Hi, I just gave birth 2 weeks ago in TMC Claudine charges:

Attendance fees: $963,00, Operation Fee $3210.00
Total: $4975.50
Hi, May I know the operation and attendance fee shared above is inclusive of Anaesthesia Dr operation fee and PD Dr attendance fee? Thanks

Hi, May I know the operation and attendance fee shared above is inclusive of Anaesthesia Dr operation fee and PD Dr attendance fee? Thanks

Hello Joanne,

I just checked my receipt! This is for 3-day stay(checked in sat morning) in TMC single premier, natural with epidural. (no other equipment use)

The above was only Gynae + Operation fee for hospital charges.
  • PD Doctor fees: $813.20
  • Anaesthesia Dr (operation fee): $802.50
  • Gynae (attendance fee) $963.00, (operation fee) $3210.00

My grand total bill: $11,652.80 (Mummy + Baby hospital charges)
After Medisave: $11,632.80 - $3,900 = $7732.80 (cash)

If you use laughing gas, forcep etc will have extra cost.

Hello Joanne,

I just checked my receipt! This is for 3-day stay(checked in sat morning) in TMC single premier, natural with epidural. (no other equipment use)

The above was only Gynae + Operation fee for hospital charges.
  • PD Doctor fees: $813.20
  • Anaesthesia Dr (operation fee): $802.50
  • Gynae (attendance fee) $963.00, (operation fee) $3210.00

My grand total bill: $11,652.80 (Mummy + Baby hospital charges)
After Medisave: $11,632.80 - $3,900 = $7732.80 (cash)

If you use laughing gas, forcep etc will have extra cost.
hi, is this bill from 2018? thanks

Back