Thumbs up for Madam Partum Post natal massage

CharleneW

I was enduring shoulder n lower back aches during pregnancy and was amazed after the first session of post natal massage as my nagging pain was almost gone, along with reduced water retention and painful joints. Having completed the sessions, I now enjoy a recharged body, flowing milk supply and of course a flatter tummy. Oh I must add that the tummy massage was special as though I could feel the therapist directing her inner strength. I commend Hongmei for her skills, attentiveness and professionalism. Thank you Madam Partum for the wonderful experience. Mummies out there should try their services.

Went for post partum massage last month at Madam Partum Clementi outlet. So happy and satisfied with the service rendered. Staffs were polite and friendly :D. Tian Jiao attended to me. She explained to me patiently the massage procedure as well as the benefits of it when massaging me making my massage enjoyable and meaningful as I learnt something. She wore a mask and disinfected her hands when she massaged my breast too. A high level of hygienge usually not seen in many places. After only one session of massage, I noticed an increase in my milk supply and my ducts are better and not so blocked. Truly enjoyed my massage with Madam Partum ;-) Highly recommended and two thumbs up! ;-) Mummies must try! ;-)

Back